Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul - Page 2 Empty Re: Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:53 pm

There was there for five minutes because blonde hurricane named Margo came to them with Molly behind her. What, the two of them actually likes this place? What was that people saw in the place like this? Too many people, bad music, and everyone were almost drunk.

"Free drinks? Isn't it easier to just, I don't know, pay for them?" She looked at Margo confused. She had a hope that Clair or Darian would say something against that. But they didn't.
They betrayed her.

Clair agreed and after him, she heard Darian speak.
"Now, that is what I'm talking about. Let's party" she smiled and looked at Charlotte.
"C'mon Lottie, you lost the bet, after all, tonight you will have some fun" Charlotte frowned and looked at Margo again.

"Fine, why not" she tried to smile but it was more grimace.

Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul - Page 2 Empty Re: Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul

Post by Margo P. Richards Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:35 pm

Margo scoffed. "It's easier, sure, but it's also more expensive." She grinned and glanced over at Molly for approval, but the brunette had closed her eyes against the throbbing of the music. Typical.

Margo listened to the exchange and gave the two boys a brilliant smile, glad to have their support. She grinned at Charlotte's grimace and placed her hands on either side of the girl's face and stepped close, whispering. "Smile, babe. That's the first step." Her grin widened as she caught movement out of her peripheral. "And we already have our first patron."

An older looking man at the bar had caught sight of the intimate-looking moment between the girls. Margo grabbed Charlotte's hand and glanced over at the boys. "I'm going to get her a drink first. Molly'll help you out."

As Margo attempted to drag Charlotte away, Molly's eyelids slipped open and took the two boys in. She had no idea how men scored free drinks. She just wanted to dance. Her lips pursed and she shrugged. "C'mon," she said, turning to approach the bar.
Margo P. Richards
Margo P. Richards
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:50 pm

Charlotte was just standing there and looking at Margo like she is the biggest idiot. She probably was, to be honest.
Charlotte nodded and smiled. She can play this game and as far as she knew, Margo wouldn't leave her alone anyway, so why not have a good time and use the best of the situation?
Her smile faded though when she saw the man who was Margo's target.
"Are you fu*king kidding me? He is way too old for us!" She frowned and shook her head but it was too late. Before she even realized what the hell was happening, she was already walking behind Margo.

Darian, on the other head just frowned.
He is Levski after all, he doesn't need free drinks.
He is the one who should buy drinks to other because that brings good reputation.
"Yeah, I won't do this. C'mon Molly, I will buy you a drink. What do you want?" He asked once when they came to the bar.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo P. Richards Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:28 am

Margo rolled her eyes. For a Ravenclaw, Charlotte sure needed a lot of guidance between point A and point B. “Well, you’re not marrying him,” she hissed, before sliding next to the man, pulling Charlotte along her.

The bartender reached her. “What can I get you?”

“I’m not sure,” Margo said, drooping her head to the side, popping her hip as she did. “My friend’s boyfriend was being a right prat and I’m trying to get her to forget him and have some fun.”

“Who would be a prat to you, love?” said the older man, glancing towards Charlotte.

“Right!” Margo said. “Not worth the time. I think we should just… throw caution to the wind tonight and have fun.”

“Why don’t you give these two ladies two on me,” the man said.

“Oh, you don’t have to!” Margo purred, placing a hand on his forearm. “You’re just a doll. Two vodka cranberries then. Oh, will that even be enough?”

“Make ‘em doubles,” the man commanded the bartender.

Margo’s hand fluttered to her chest. “You’re an angel,” she said, lifting her voice above the roar of the crowd. She glanced towards Charlotte. “Can you believe how sweet he is?”

Molly couldn’t believe she had been left with Darian. She probably could have dealt with Clair – they could have pleasantly ignored each other. She glanced at Darian, almost a bit darkly. “I’m fine,” she said. From a hidden pocket she withdrew something that, amid the flashing lights and grinding silhouettes, looked like a harmless mint. This went down with the last of her first drink and then she flicked her eyebrows at Darian and pushed into the throbbing crowd.
Margo P. Richards
Margo P. Richards
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:22 pm

This thing Margo was doing actually worked. And just because Charlotte was aware of the fact that blonde wouldn't leave her alone, she started playing this little game.
"I can't believe what he did to me" she shook her head and for the moment it looked like she will actually start crying.

But a little smirk started playing on her lips once when they get their drinks.
"You are right Margo, he is such an angel. How could we ever thank you for this" she shook her head and tried not to vomit because this man was such an idiot. And he was way too old for them.

Darian shrugged and looked at Molly.
"Okay, suit yourself." With that said he went into the crowd looking for the cute girls.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Margo P. Richards Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:36 pm

Margo could see Clair slipping through the crowd away from them, and her face twitched in concern. Her eyes flicked back to the man in question, however, who was making some comment about not being too much of an angel, and she drew up a big smile, reaching for her drink and pushing Charlotte's towards her. "Seriously. You're the best. We'll be right back-"

And with a significant look at Charlotte, she dipped away, hoping the redhead was close behind. She pointed across the bar towards Molly and turned her head, calling, "Hey, there's Molly. I'm gonna grab Clair real quick."

She pushed her way towards the boy, smiling as she squeezed between people dancing. She reached out to catch his wrist. "You can't leave yet!"
Margo P. Richards
Margo P. Richards
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top