A lion among snakes - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A lion among snakes - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A lion among snakes

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A lion among snakes - Page 3 Empty Re: A lion among snakes

Post by Stephen Meyers Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:10 pm

Posted here. Hope it works for Medusa to walk in. If not I don't mind changing.

I do believe Stephen does too. I think this will be pretty fun!
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Hart Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:18 pm

Sterling is a bit younger and I think they could be acquaintances if you're OK with that. Nothing much, just a little bit of friendship. They could, later, become a bit more like friends, but for now, I'm just looking for an acquaintance. Sterling is opposed to flying but loves magic. She cares a lot about her looks and learning and often bugs people who don't have much patience. She could show up 20 minutes late to a quidditch game, and show up on time to class with the same makeup and beauty routine. She just cares about getting good grades a bit too much, and will often rush her beauty routine slightly to get into the class on time.
Sterling Hart
Sterling Hart
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:49 pm

I don't see any problem for them to be acquainted. You said she cares about getting good grades and so does Stephen. Hes pretty smart for a Gryffindor. And it is pretty common for him to be approached by younger students everytime they need help with their homework. So maybe that could be a good reason for them to meet? I don't know if Sterling is the kind of girl to look for assistance, but this is just an idea. I am willing to hear yours if you have them.
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Hart Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:39 pm

To me, Sterling doesn't seem like the kind of person who wants assistance. I think they could randomly bump into each other in the hallway and that's how they could meet? Sterling might be the slightest bit annoyed, but if Stephen was apologetic, which it seems like he is, then she won't mind. Do you want to set up the thread?
Sterling Hart
Sterling Hart
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:20 pm

Sounds like a plan. He tried to be nice with everyone, only if someone started insulting him or anyone that he cares for he would react. Sometimes in a rather foolish way, but well... he just gets a bit angry.

I posted it. Here. Hope that works.
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:29 pm

Stephen Meyers wrote:Medusa: I do believe that would be great then. Stephen could most definitely be out in the grounds looking for some privacy when she meets him? I do believe they could be good friends and maybe there could be a bit of tension there since they are practically the same age and alike? I mean, depending on how it goes.

Jonathan: That's great. Sorry that I couldn't yesterday but it was getting late in my time...

Dariela: I am really up for most of things right now. I'm also discussing with Addie the possibility of him meeting Christian and joining the PA so it would be possible for him to meet Charlotte there? Any of the Slytherins sound great, forgive me for not looking up at their apps today but I'll try to do so tomorrow when I have more time. Also, if I ever need Stephen to talk to the Astronomy professor (because he most likely knows her from classes) I will tell you. I am still looking forward to develop Stephen's story so that may be something not to put away. Who knows? Maybe there is a need for him to request help from the stars lighting up his way.

Sorry I just saw this, was kinda off for some time.
For Charlotte maybe we can wait for him to join the PA and then we can have thread. And for Darian and Dariela, they are open for everything so you can choose with who you want thread, maybe Dariela would be better for start
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:09 am

Yes, that would most likely do. And both of them seem really great but I'm with you there. Maybe Dariela is a better way to start.

As I said though, this month I won't be much up for replies and such and so if you were fine with it I would be most thankful if we started by the end of June/start of July. I'm still open for thread/plot discussion though. Once again, so sorry.
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:40 am

That works for me, there is no need for rush. Once when you are able to post we will open thread
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:20 am

Nice. I'll be looking forward to it Smile
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Meyers Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:53 pm

Stephen's plots ideas are coming back!

He is currently fourteen so let's keep it simple.

Firstly, is there anybody out there who would like a summer thread? Stephen lives in London (lucky guy!!) and will stay there for the holiday. Considering his background, he can easily be found walking outside his house or at Diagon Alley.

Secondly, in a month he will be going to his fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. For now my hopes for him are still the same: friends, enemies (cause who will live a good life without making them). And perhaps - who knows? - a crush.

And at last a question: I was wondering if those with whom I currently have threads still unfinished with are still wanting to do them. I have them listed in the tracker linked bellow just in case.
Stephen Meyers
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top