Welcome to Potterís Army

Potterís Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2030 in the Wizarding World

Help us get new members by voting below

Honeydukes Topsites Top 50 RPGs Top RPG Sites
Word Counter

words: 0

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Scorpius Malfoy
24 : Alumnus
NoneLawyer
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profile

Snakes in the grass get a bad rep. It's not their fault they don't have legs

on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:52 am
So yeah, this is our newest incarnation of Scorpius.

He's probably a bit of a different spin on the character than what some of you might expect. You can go check out his app here.

I think he has some friends and connections already, but I don't know who they are or whether they'll still work since I revised his history.

I'm also totally really keen for new stuff, especially plotting with Ministry folks, or if any of the students want to do some work experience with him. That would be fun.

So tell me what you think and I'm sure we can work something out.

Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Caleb Flint
26 : Alumnus
Death EaterAuror
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profile

Re: Snakes in the grass get a bad rep. It's not their fault they don't have legs

on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:18 pm
So, he's Jack's age. I'm not sure what this reincarnation's relationship to Albus was, because Jack's last interaction with Scorpius was re: Albus. But they have Quidditch in common and think they might actually get on.

He and Dom might be interesting, esp. as Dom is currently Rose's roommate.

He and Sloane are also the same age.

And then pureblood bro bonding can always be found in Caleb. I think Caleb is concerned his pureblood pals aren't as committed to passing along pureblood genes as they should be, so that might provide a source of irritation for Scorp.
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Selwyn Thorfinn
23 : Alumnus
NoneDeputy Headmaster
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profilehttps://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

Re: Snakes in the grass get a bad rep. It's not their fault they don't have legs

on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:27 pm
I'm not sure what his relationship to Albus was. I could only find hints in the old apps that they'd had a disagreement, not anything about what the disagreement was over, so I left Albus out of the app. Hopefully we can work something out here.

The idea of pureblood bonding is interesting, because I feel like Scorpius might be at risk of being considered a blood traitor right now. Maybe Caleb would like to remind him of that.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum