World Economical Crises - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

World Economical Crises - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

World Economical Crises

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Economical Crises - Page 2 Empty Re: World Economical Crises

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:28 pm

meh yes it started with us because ((Well we are the greedyest nation in the world and aperently the rudest i blame new york)) but it would help us if are President would stop putting 600 billion into the market when it wont do anything but make it worse.

also the war in iraq is effecting all the countrys involved thats war for ya.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:31 pm

War in Iraq is affecting only participiants in that war.

However bank credits that can't be payed (a huge number I might add) are what is affecting us all in the world.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Don't blame the war.
Last time we went into recession the world war brought us out of it!
It started in the US, lending money to people who they knew wouldn't be able to pay it back. The banks then starting selling these debts to each other and in the end none of them had any money left as the people couldn't pay back the debts. The government had to bail them out, using our money. This is meaning everyone is saving their money and not spending it. This has turned the market in favour of the buyers, meaning that you are saving more money by spending it on things that will last, as you are loosing money by putting money in banks due to the current poor interest rates.

The reason it is affecting more countries is because banks from other countries bought the bad debts. Over in the UK, half the banks have ben bailed out by the governemtn =/. So this year, I'm buying a car when all the deals are around =))

World Economical Crises - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:36 am

Yes I agree about war.War as a war between 2 countries (Iraq and USA) affects only the mentioned two countries.I heard that this new president Barack Obama is planning a strategy to move the army back to US.It's the only reasonable thing that some of US Presidents ever done in this world.Bill Clinton for the change,bombarded my country Serbia aswell in 1999,
And yes banks caused all this crises.Stocks of Private Comanies (concerns,Holdings and Coorporations) are falling with big speed especially on New York bourse
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:24 am

Yes he has a pull at plann for next year, All our troops will be home by next summer.

You know I think it is funny. The US gets blamed for so much. I'm not saying that some don't deserve it because they really do. But still. When we try to sit back and not do anything we are runed down as being useless and a disgrace, and tons of other natsy and ugly things. So we try to help and we get the same treatment. Hell, we can't win for loosing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:58 am

Um it's World Economical Crisis not Crises

And anyhoo

AMERICA IS RESPONISBLE!

They loaned money to people to rent houses and then they couldn't pay back!
And so now they're forced to move out and live out on the streets, so there's
more houses and less money!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:44 pm

We are responsible. Ha ha ha. Do you not know the amount of money America is in debt to others. If it wasn't for that.

*takes a deep breath*

I am done with this topic. I cannot stand when people blindly start pointing fingers at us. No matter what good America does. Everything and anything that goes wrong with the world is always are fault. It makes me sick. We are **** if we do and **** if we don't. I stick to what I have said numerous times. We should stop helping other nations and deal with our own. Obviously no one wants are help. So the next time there is a Hitler or Stalin, you guys can deal with it. Next Holocaust. We wash our hands. You don't want us to help we won't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:49 am

XD Not saying it's your people's faults, it's the banks and government...
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:55 pm

Nikki Granger wrote:Um it's World Economical Crisis not Crises

And anyhoo

AMERICA IS RESPONISBLE!

They loaned money to people to rent houses and then they couldn't pay back!
And so now they're forced to move out and live out on the streets, so there's
more houses and less money!

EXCUSE ME. Did you not post this ^. Right there in bold letters. Read it. It came from you. Now who are you pointing fingers at.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:12 am

*sigh* My mother....
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top