The Ilvermorny Rescue Squad - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ilvermorny Rescue Squad - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ilvermorny Rescue Squad

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ilvermorny Rescue Squad - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ilvermorny Rescue Squad

Post by Charlie Jericho Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:16 am

1. Charlie Jericho
2. He's supposed to be going into his first year this month. His mother sent him along on the Express with his siblings. He lost them when they got to Ilvermorny and currently has probably found a carriage to hole up and hide in.
3. Literally anything. Because he's not technically a student he might end up being helpful in some way? Join Casey Weasley's camp? Someone find him and try to get him past the barrier? Just hide out until help comes? Anything that works!
Charlie Jericho
Charlie Jericho
Second Year Gryffindor
Second Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:20 am

You know what I would love so much, Alyssa? When they get the shield down, the castle's going to resort to another level of defense and potentially lock them out (we haven't actually decided for sure lol) but imagine Domlan finding him? I don't know how well we would take to Dec given Robin and everything, but the very idea of them attempting to look out for someone and being parental is absolutely hilarious. @Lily Luna Potter Eh, fam?
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Jericho Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:33 am

Literally yes. If they decided to check the train or something, they'd find him. I think he'd actually trust Dec as an adult and I imagine he'd recognise Dom? Having spent time at Hogwarts with his mother. So, it works. Would be pretty amusing XD
Charlie Jericho
Charlie Jericho
Second Year Gryffindor
Second Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:40 am

Dec used to be a professor, though a shoddy one. It's actually possible that he'd seen Dec more than Dom, but he probably also saw them fighting. The last time Dec was at Hogwarts, they were mid-fight and they once had a shouting match in the middle of a hallway even though Declan tried very hard to stop it. So it's possible he's like "what, they get along?"

Dec last taught there about a year ago. So if he wasn't there before then, maybe not. I don't know if Maddie came up to interview by that point or if she was around for research or anything, but I dunno. -le shrug- If not, that's fine too!
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Jericho Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:48 am

If he didn't see them, he probably would have heard from his older sister. That's how they get most of their Hogwarts news at the McKillon-Jericho household XD

I just realised though that if Dec is frequently at the Leaky he'd know him from there. Or at least recognise him. I don't think Dec's time at Hogwarts coincides with Maddie but the wizarding world is small enough that anything would work. A vaguely recognisable adult would be good enough for him tbh XD
Charlie Jericho
Charlie Jericho
Second Year Gryffindor
Second Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:55 am

Cool cool. I seriously doubt Jack will turn this one down so Iiiiiiii'm excited XD
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:07 am

-is down-
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top