Blue Moons Everyday - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Blue Moons Everyday - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Blue Moons Everyday

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blue Moons Everyday - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue Moons Everyday

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:19 pm

Robert smiled slightly when Lecium said he got more bruises in training. The man was right. Robert didn't recommend taunting and provoking everyone in every situation, but with the werewolves, it almost seemed to distract them. It certainly didn't encourage the pack to focus more. James couldn't teach them about keeping a clear head in a fight because he hadn't learned it for themselves.

He watched Lecium apparate in, grab Khaat and apparate back. That crisis was averted.

"Good job," he told him. But they weren't done. He had to still get Marcus. James was angry now. Very angry. He'd had her and now he didn't. The werewolf raged, and scrambled to look for his wand.

"It's over there," Robert pointed to it. The wand lay broken in half on the ground. "Looks like you're going to need a new one of those."

"I will kill you!" James roared back at Robert.

"You can try," Robert replied, unphased. He needed to drive James off now. He started firing little stinging potshots at him in rapid fire succession. The big idiot started swatting at them as if they were flies. Robert saw that it wasnt' working and he fired more powerful jolts to cut. Annoyed, James finally turned and left.

Robert looked at Belby who was just starting to try to move, just coming around.

"You alright, then, Belby?" Robert asked. Marcus jolted and spun behind him, looking for Khaat.

"She's over here. We've got her," Robert said. "Get yourself together." Belby pulled himself to his feet, clearly unsteady. He put his hand to the back of his head and drew back blood on his hand. Robert went over to him and checked the back of his head. He'd certainly cut it fairly deeply. Robert put his hand there and closed the wound by touch.

"Looks like you've got a concussion," Robert said. "Stay with me til we can get you home."

"How's Khaat?" Belby asked.

"Wounded," Robert replied. Marcus sighed, feeling like he failed. Robert shook his head. "Don't worry about it. She'll be fine. You sent for help. You did the right thing. We'll talk later."

Marcus went with Robert back towards where another auror stood, and he had Khaat.

"Marcus, this is Kace Lecium, my partner for the evening. Kace, this is Marcus Belby, Khaat's bodyguard," Robert said, introducing them, as he briefly checked the wound to her thigh. It was a clear though and through wound. She'd live. She'd be irked at him when she came around, but what else was new? He drew the handkerchief from his pocket, resized it, and wrapped it around her thigh to bandage it temporarily.

"At least she'll stop bleeding on you for now, Lecium," he smiled at him. The wound was going to take a bit of work to close it properly. "I've got to take her to St. Mungos to take care of this fairly soon," he said to Lecium, "but, you're welcome to come with me for that firewhiskey I promised you, if you like. I happen to have a bottle in my office there. I can do a bit of first aid and then we'd have time to talk about what just happened. What do you say?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:08 am

Kace wasn't lying, he did get more bruises when he was training, but he knew that in the real world people weren't going to give him mercy as if in this situation. Kace didn't usually taunt people, but in this case, it caused the cubs mad and not able to duel with a clear head. They were making mistakes after mistakes, which made it easy for Kace to beat them. Didn't Blood teach this cubs any of his cubs to have a clear head while dueling?  

Kace didn't like or want to brag, but he knew that it had to take some skills to apparate in and out without Blood hurting him.  

" Thank you sir. " said Kace holding Khaat close to him as if he was protecting her for dear life. She was the ministers daughter, and he would die to protect Robert after all he did for him. After all it was his job sort of to protect Robert and Khaat, as well as the wizarding world. He was just doing his job, and probably more then that. 

" Looks like the big bad wolf here lost his wand, is this a usual thing? "Kace asked Robert shaking his head. He thought that it was quite pathetic that Robert had to waste his time on something as stupid as this, but whatever Blood was doing with Khaat, he wasn't going to stop.  

Kace couldn't help but not to laugh at Blood swatting away the spell as if it was a bunch of bees attacking him, it was quite amusing. Kace looked at Robert he didn't have to ask, he knew that this wasn't over for Blood, he was going to be at it again he was sure of it.  

Kace looked at where Robert was looking and noticed Belby, he looked pretty banged up, and seem to be bleeding from the back of the head. 

Kace looked at Belby, he didn't look so good, looked to have a concussion but Kace wasn't sure. As Robert looked him over, he realized that he was right, but Kace had to many concussion to know what they were. " That looks like a pretty bad cut sir, will he be ok? "Kace asked him feeling Khaat's blood finally soaking through his shirt. Although he didn't mind, he could simply repair it with magic, and if not he'll just burn it.  

Kace looked at Belby. " We got her sir, she's in good hands, Blood didn't get her this time, and he never will. "said Kace. " Although I don't think she'll be happy to know that she gotten wounded, but better then being dead right? "Kace asked him. 

Kace nodded at Belby. " Pleasure to meet you sir, I've heard alot about you, pleasure to meet you in person."said Kace. Kace looked at the wound on Khaat's thigh, before he looked at Robert. " Any permanent damage sir, or will she be ok? "Kace asked him. He was just curious to know, it looked like a pretty deep wound, and it was bleeding like mad. 

Kace nodded. " Thank you sir, although it was ok, had tons of people bleed on me before so she's not the first or the last. "said Kace honestly. " Ok sir, and that'll be great, I think we need something to unwind after what happened. "said Kace. Kace looked at himself and seen that the cut on the side of his forehead where he hit some wooden crates where he was knocked back from a spell a cub hit him with, he was banged up some, but other then that he was ok.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:56 am

"Mr. Belby has a good, thick, hard head,' Robert said, deliberately teasing Marcus. "I think I've closed the cut, though."

"Oh, ha ha," Marcus rolled his eyes. "I'm not so out of it that I missed your sarcasm. Minister." Marcus felt the back of his head and felt that the cut was indeed gone. The swelling and the headache would take a little longer. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Lecium. Thank you for coming with the Minister tonight."

"She'll be okay, Mr. Lecium. She shouldn't have any lingering damage," Robert replied. "The heavy bleeding is the worst concern right now, but I don't see any reason for us to linger here any longer anyway. There's nothing more here to do. I can fix this at St. Mungos when I get the right equipment, and once I do that, I'll turn her back to Mr. Belby's competent care."

"I think we need to get out of here and get to a safer place," Robert said. "Mr. Belby, Mr. Lecium has his hands full. Suppose you remember the way to the emergency room?"

"I'll do my best, Sir," Marcus said. Robert flicked his wand and apparated to the emergency room. He immediately told staff that Khaat had been wounded and was going to need treatment. One of the nurses opened the door to a treatment room for them, and Robert went ahead inside and began getting out equipment to repair her wound.

(I figured Kace might like to continue to provide her security to the hospital, but i didn't want to godmod him either, so if i need to edit, just let me know.)

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top