You were red and you liked me because I was blue
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You were red and you liked me because I was blue Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You were red and you liked me because I was blue

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You were red and you liked me because I was blue Empty You were red and you liked me because I was blue

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:38 pm

It was just an ordinary day, and Beatris decided to actually go out for once.
She used to spend a lot of days at home; she was just too lazy to left the comfort of her room and go out... To see people.
So here she is, completely alone in London with no idea where she is going.
She was walking for about half an hour when she decided she could go somewhere to eat something. She is starving.

She went to one small restaurant, but it was full of people. The crowd was almost weird, but next restaurant was really far away.
She saw Daniel sitting alone, and she went to his table.
"Excuse me, are you waiting for someone? I would like to sit here if that's okay with you" she looked at him waiting for an answer even if he was a stranger.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

You were red and you liked me because I was blue Empty Re: You were red and you liked me because I was blue

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:58 pm

Daniel had one amazing night and he was just thinking about that all day. Last night was really interesting, he wasn´t really in the best mood but he decided to go out just because of that. In the club, he met one girl and they were talking all night long about everything. That was really strange for him, because he is not used to have that kind of relationship with someone. But he liked that.
Unfortunately, that girl is gone now and he must come back to reality, so he decided not to spend another night in his apartment and he went to the restaurant near his flat.
He was just sitting and drinking beer when suddenly one girl said something. He looked at her and put a smile on his face.
-Yes, actually, you can sit, I˙m not waiting for anyone. -he nodded his head and took a sip.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

You were red and you liked me because I was blue Empty Re: You were red and you liked me because I was blue

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:06 pm

"Thank you sweetheart" she smiled and then sat in a chair across him.
She waited a couple of minutes for a waitress and then ordered gin tonic and asked if they can bring her menu.
She looked at the guy who was sitting in front of her and he just had that stupid smile on his face which made her think that he had really good and.. productive night.
She would ask about that but to be honest, she didn't care enough.

But still, she had some manners.
"My name is Beatris by the way. But everyone call me Tris." she shrugged and then the waitress came with her drink and she took one sip.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:18 pm

She was beautiful, he didn´t succeed not to notice that, so he just continue to smile. ´Sweetheart?´- he raised his eyebrow and pursed his lips. ¨Okay, if you say so. But I´m not sweet and I´m not anything like that. That is some kind of insult for me. ¨- he nodded his head and took another sip.
When waitress came he said that he would like the same drink that she took.
Then, he looked around to see if there was anyone familiar to him,but nothing. It was Saturday night and his friends are usually with their girlfriends or even wives.

-Daniel, nice to meet you. -he said when he heard that she was introducing herself. -And everyone calls me.. mmm.. Daniel.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:27 pm

She raised her eyebrow questionably and looked at him.
"Oh, so you are not sweet? Then what are you? " she smiled a little and then almost giggle when she heard what he ordered.
"Oh, you like gin tonic, or you just don't know what to drink anymore?" she was teasing him, but obviously he was a guy with a high self-esteem so it wouldn't be so bad to put him more on the ground.

"It is nice to meet you too, Daniel" she smiled and moved straight of hair from her face.
"So, what are you doing here alone on Saturday night?"
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:19 pm

„What do you think I am?“ he moved closer, observing her more intensely than before.
„And sugar, how could you know I'm not sweet? You still haven't tried me, as I recall.“
„Gin is my favorite drink, actually, it's fancy meeting another lover of gin considering how underestimated it is, so Beatris who everybody calls Tris, believe me, the pleasure of meeting you is all mine.“ He seductively smiled while looking her straight in the eyes.
„This might sound like a cliché, but you really have one pair of the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.“
„I came here to have a glass of wine and read, but I don't regret changing my plans, sometimes something fierier is just what a man needs. What about you, Beatris?"
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:26 pm

"I really don't know; you are the one who should explain to me what you are. I don't want to insult you once again" Beatris made sad face expression and looked at him.
"Oh, gin lover? How nice is that? Well, I am glad I was able to found such a fan of gin in this crowded restaurant.
The waitress finally gave her menu, and she ordered risotto.
"I'm sorry, it is probably rude to eat with someone I don't know, but I'm really hungry. If that means anything to you, I'm willing to share" she shrugged.
"Hm, I think I just answered to your question what I'm doing here; I was hungry"
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:46 pm

-You won´t, I am sure. -he smiled and took a sip when waitress brought it. -Mmm, this is really something that I call perfection. And there are really few things that I can say something like that.
-But, we were talking about something else. Am I sweet? Yes, absolutely you should try me. -he winked and started to laugh. -Don´t take me serious, I don´t want you to have any rude opinion, you know. -he smiled while he was looking at her all the time.
-Do you have anything against crowded places? -he raised his eyebrows.
-It´s okay, I ate before, don´t worry, but I will thing about that offer when I see your food.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:01 pm

She smiled when she heard his words.
"Wow, then I guess you are a really picky man" she shrugged and looked at him once again.
It seems that he was staring at her all the time, but it was fine for her, she would stare at him as well, but she didn't want to be that obvious like him.

"Oh, you like to talk about yourself? A little bit egocentric? That's fine, and I would think about an idea to try you, but before dessert, every girl needs salty food such as my risotto" she winked at him.
"So you are not serious about that? Well, the girl can dream" she shrugged as if she was sad because of his words.

"Not really, the crowd is okay sometimes. But sometimes, privacy is much better for some things."
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:15 pm

-Picky man? -he smiled when he repeated what she said. -Well, maybe, and it depends actually. What are we talking about, excuse me? -he bit his lip slightly and took one more sip.
He looked down because it was obvious that he was looking at her all the time, but he didn´t want her to feel uncomfortable.

-I am not egocentric, I just know who I am and why not to talk about it? - he looked at her again and he raised his eyebrow. -No, I am serious about trying me. -he smiled. -There is nothing wrong with that, on the contrary, that is something really nice and I would like it, one hundred percents. -he nodded his head.

-Yes, I agree. Sometimes all you need is quiet place, glass of wine and one right person.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top