Everyday I'm Shuffling! *awesome music plays*
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Everyday I'm Shuffling! *awesome music plays* Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Everyday I'm Shuffling! *awesome music plays*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everyday I'm Shuffling! *awesome music plays* Empty Everyday I'm Shuffling! *awesome music plays*

Post by Daniel Grayson Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:13 pm

EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLING!

Okay on a serious note now. I need some rp and the only thing that is missing is lovely people to roleplay with

Daniel needs friends, enemies, possibly lover but he's not looking for anyone at the moment

Daniel is a very intimidating person and can be very sarcastic at time. He can get very temperamental and tends to be cold-hearted and careless towards others so more than likely he would make more enemies than friend.

Naturally, he's genuinely a compassionate guy, he can be very loyal to the one he cares about the most and quite often becomes overprotective. If you can get on his good side, stay on that side or otherwise it will be impossible to get back into his very selective groups of friends.
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Everyday I'm Shuffling! *awesome music plays* Empty Re: Everyday I'm Shuffling! *awesome music plays*

Post by Alana York Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:09 pm

Okie dokes, so I think that Lana and Danny are very similar, so I think they could be fairly good friends, or at least acquaintances considering Lana's lack of social skills. She's looking for a bit of everything as well, you can check out her plot to get the gist of what she's like. So yeah Smile
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Everyday I'm Shuffling! *awesome music plays* Empty Re: Everyday I'm Shuffling! *awesome music plays*

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:33 pm

We could try to work something out with Christy or Ash...whichever you prefer.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:46 pm

Okay, Daniel HAS to meet Audriana. She's an Ex-Gryffindor, 25, and has a job that isn't registered with the Ministry. Basically, she's like Alex Hitchens to some extent, if you've seen the film "Hitch." Her job is by referral only, and she looks for stolen/missing things, or people that are missing or hiding. Most of the time, she's threatening Death Eaters until they give her what she wants, and is the sort to just storm right into Knockturn Alley or someone else's home to do her job. She hardly needs the money, so she mostly does it to keep from being bored.

I feel like she and Daniel would either get on spectacularly, or make wonderful enemies.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Grayson Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:49 pm

All such lovely characters, unforts there can only be one winner! Lol jk

Let see..

@AlanaYork2 (why is there a number 2 at the end of your name Razz) Anyway, I certainly see Daniel meeting Alana. I can see him dwelling into Alana's plot, like probably getting involved with what happening between Alana and Alen (whatever his name is) I also she that she's a death eater and Daniel doesn't take too kindly towards death eaters. I'm sure we'll think of something. I'll start the thread!

@EvaDeLuca-Lockwood Hiiiiii Christy! Sure thing! I'll start the thread for Christy because I'm awesome!

@AdriennePoliakoff Hmm, this will be something that'll tickle his fancy. Maybe, maybe Daniel was assigned to track her down or something and catches her in Knockturn Alley. Sounds good? I'll start?
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:51 pm

I'm down. Just lemme know when it's up!
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:00 am

Same thing that Addie said! Just let me know where! Been forever since we've rp'd together. I'm pretty stoked!
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Grayson Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:39 am

Adrienne.. Adrienne.. Adrienne....

Heres your post, bonjour!
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Grayson Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:17 am

Christy!

I genuinely enjoyed making this post Enjoy!
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Grayson Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:15 am

@le bump again Sorry for spamming but I am on a roll baby!

Alana, heres your post m' darling I am semi-proud of this post but I sure hope you like it and understand most of it. I can edit it if you want Razz
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top