An enemy of my enemy is my friend
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An enemy of my enemy is my friend Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An enemy of my enemy is my friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An enemy of my enemy is my friend Empty An enemy of my enemy is my friend

Post by Daniel Grayson Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:12 am

We all know Death Eaters and Auror certainly do not mix together but for some reason, he felt that was all going to change tonight and if it wasn't tonight then probably later on. Daniel was exhausted after a long day at work, he didn't feel like cooking tonight, although he should head home and feed Fluffy who must be starving all day. He decided to eat out, his cat would have to wait. He wanted to try something fancy tonight, something expensive because he had the money and a guy with great taste in clothing had a great palette for quality food. The restaurant dine out for the night was Eli' it was said to be great for its fresh food and musical entertainment.

The apparel for the evening, he wore his work clothes which consisted of grey, satin jacket, matching suit paints, lighter grey work shirt underneath and handmade italian made shoes. He was glad he wore this to work today for he dressed to go out tonight, he didn't feel underdress at all. Finally, he walked into the restaurant and stood at the entrance, using this time to scan the room and gather his surroundings. Impressed by the interior, he could tell that effort was put into this restaurant. They weren't being lazy like most stores did, slowly he walked until he found a seat and sat down. He looked at the table in front of him, grabbing the tissue on the table and laid it neatly onto his lap. The table was neatly laid out, no creases or bits and pieces anywhere, the napkin was folded nicely and the plates looked squeaky clean. In the middle of the table, he saw the menu and picked up, slowly reading through it to see what he wanted. There was so much he wanted to try, but he knew he could only eat one meal; But what?
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top