Mmmm food gaaaahhhh.....
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mmmm food gaaaahhhh..... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mmmm food gaaaahhhh.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mmmm food gaaaahhhh..... Empty Mmmm food gaaaahhhh.....

Post by Daniel Grayson Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:14 am

Daniel was on his break and decided to try a different store other than the Leaky Cauldron. A fellow co-worker said they were the best bistro in place, great food, great staff and a happy environment. He was pleased to see he wasn't disappointed as he scanned his surroundings, the place was blooming, alive with running staff, working chefs and most importantly happy customers. It was much better than the Leaky Cauldron at least here, he couldn't smell which was probably a week old worth of beer and sweat stained carpet all day. No drunk men jeering in the back corner, no siree. This place was definitely better.

Finally the waitress walked up to him. "Table for one?" she asked, in a high pitched voice. He looked at the beaming waitress and replied with a nod. "This way, sir!" she gestured to the dining and started walking around to find a seat, Daniel followed behind her. "Here you go, nice seat by the window," she giggled as he took his seat. "Would you like anything to drink while you decide what to eat?" she asked. "Uh...." said Daniel looking at the menu and picked the first thing that caught his fancy. "I'll have a chicken schnitzel please and uhhhh..." he looked at the drink menu. "Tea will do me, thanks," he said handing it back to her. "Sure, won't be a sec," beamed the girl who seemed to be doodling on her notepad rather than writing his order. "Thanks," said Daniel again, awkwardly.
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Mmmm food gaaaahhhh..... Empty Re: Mmmm food gaaaahhhh.....

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:58 am

Christy had some errands to run. She was quite tired of having to keep laying low. This was not what she had signed up for when she had first made her arrival back to Britain. She had went on vacation to only become stuck once she had been named Mistress of Magic in Germany following yet another murder in her country. She couldn't even seem to fathom why she could be a target other than her young age. She was grateful for the powerful friends she seemed to be making in return for her extended visit.

She had several bags in her hand to take back with her home when she decided that it was finally time to get something to eat on her stomach. She looked at the time. It was still early enough for her to get a hold of that wonderful fruit salad at Sparks. She hurriedly made her way down Diagon Alley to the small little bistro.

The server recognized her almost immediately. Since returning she had begun to make a habit of frequenting the establishment as she knew very little of cooking. Besides they were very polite with her on her strange vegetarian ways. "I can seat myself." she told the server as she walked in. "How about the delicious fruit salad and one of those southern sweet teas." she continued looking for a place to sit.

Catching her eye was someone she had vaguely remembered making an acquaintance with at one point or another. Making her way up to him she smiled, "Daniel is that you?" she asked curiously taking a seat in the chair directly across from him. "Hope you don't mind if I take a seat here, I've been on my poor little feet all day."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Grayson Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:09 am

The waitress returned with his chicken schnitzel, the smell made his mouth water. He couldn't wait to dig into this succulent, juicy and tender chicken. Daniel thanked the waitress and waited for her to leave, but for some reason she just stood there, staring at him. "Can I help you?" he asked, raising his eyebrows at her. "Hmm?" said the waitress, snapping back into reality. "Oh nothing... Enjoy your meal!" she was back to her normal beaming self. He watched as she skipped off to work and shook his head. "What an odd girl," he thought to himself, finally returning to his meal.

Just when he was about to take a bite, he heard a female talking to him, he cursed under his breath. "For god sake woman, can't a man eat in peace!" he snapped, looking up to face the girl only to find that he was staring at his old time friend, Christy. "Oh sorry, no no go ahead. Thats what it there for," he smirked, gesturing to the spare seat in front of him.
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:32 am

Christy couldn’t help but let out a small laugh, “I don’t think I’ve ever had a man ask me to let him eat in peace before.” She replied with a smirk. Then again, unlike the waitress, Christy was a half-veela. She had the ability to charm a man from across the room without even trying. It was something that her veela half of was extremely proud of, though to be completely honest, she had needed the ability to be unnoticeable at the current moment in time. It was why she was in England. Her face was too recognizable in Germany to be home at the current time with the situation that was she was still trying to keep under control.

“Is that chicken schnitzel?” she asked looking at his food as the waitress returned with hers. “Here you are Miss Whittle. “Do you need anything else?” she asked her, her eyes back on Daniel.

“No I think that will be all, thank you lovely.” She said giving her the clue to walk away. She turned her attention back to her friend, “Sweet girl really if not just a little on the dull side. Always gives good service though.” She took a bit of the food and smiled, “Always makes sure that they keep something vegetarian ready for me when I come in.”

She hadn’t seen Daniel in a while. Come to think of it, she really hadn’t seen any of her friends from England in a while. Just a few in passing since her return. She knew that she really had to reach out to them and let them know she was back. “So what have you been up to lately? It’s been forever since I’ve really talked to anyone around here.”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Grayson Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:06 am

Daniel chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah, sorry. I thought you were the waitress," he said admittedly. He was surprise to see her here, they both were the closest of friends since they were only just a kid even before Hogwart if he could remember correctly. It wasn't until they graduated that they started going separate ways. The last time he saw her, she was on her way to Germany to become the youngest Minister of Magic in history. Meanwhile, Daniel was fulfilling his life long goal to become an Auror. Up until now, he hadn't seen her since forever ago.

He chewed thoughtfully on his chicken schnitzel, savouring the flavour of fried chicken dipped in aioli sauce. He paused to talk. "Last time I check, yeah?" he smirked and continued to eat his food. Somehow, he felt like he had some kind of invisible magnet that was attracting the same waitress over and over again.

Just when he is about to tell the waitress off about going near him again. He was interrupted by Christy who sent the waitress away again. He smiled, he knew he could always rely on his best friend. They always been like that when they were young, they always had each others back. If anyone was to hurt them, one of them would step in to help them. If he wept, she wept. If he smiled, she smiled and visa versa. "Is she always like this?" he asked, it seemed that Christy has been here longer than he has.

"What have you been up to lately?"

What was he up to, that was a good question. A part from training vigorously to be an Auror, there wasn't much excitement in his life. "I've recently been assigned a new partner, um... I'm working a new case, regarding the murder of Peter Borden," he leaned in and whispered. "He was poisoned," not getting into the details, it wasn't pretty. He wasn't really suppose to talk about his work as it was confidential, but he trusted her not to tell anyone.
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top