It's not a moment and it's not our time yet
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's not a moment and it's not our time yet Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's not a moment and it's not our time yet

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's not a moment and it's not our time yet Empty It's not a moment and it's not our time yet

Post by Daniel Harrison Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:42 pm

There are nights when there is a feeling.
Sometimes good, sometimes bad, but whatever it is that does not leave you for all night.
Due to it you can not sleep, you feel though as something is suffocatingyou and it just does not leave you alone.
Such a feeling Daniel had last night. He just knew that something will happen, good or bad.
Yet, for the truth he was not ready.

Dream had finally caught him up at five o'clock in the morning, only to be woken up by annoying ringing phone about an hour later. Known number of known person with bad memories.
Aria. Oh no, Aria! Suddenly he straightened. Is she good? Is she in pain?
As I said, for the truth he was not ready.
Vaguely he heard her words 'Babies are coming' and the next minute legs failed him and he fell off the bed. But of course, immediately went to the hospital to be with her, right? Must he? Yes, he must, he is the father.

Frantically, almost like a scared little girl dressed and apparated to St Mungos.
At the reception there was a problem, with panic has completely forgotten what is Aria's last name. Instead of last name, painstakingly describing her appearance to the smallest detail which could remember and finally after almost 5 minutes, they tell him she is in the room number seven.
He entered the room pale as a ghost.
"Aria! Are you all right? Oh my God, I came as fast as I could. Do you need anything?" Only a series of questions about each other.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

It's not a moment and it's not our time yet Empty Re: It's not a moment and it's not our time yet

Post by Aria Haywood Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:56 am

Aria was restles all night. She felt like something gonna happen soon. At morning she relaized that she is going to give birth to that baby inside of her. She was at the moment in her parents house so screamed for them since she had pain in her stomach. They did hurry over since they realized what might happen. Also they did went hkspital with her, they were her drive there. Awhilw going to hospital she called to Daniel too, father of baby. He promised to here for their kid.

Soon she arrived there and she was placed to be and was said that she won't give birth right away. It takes a bit more time but it was good she came already to hospital. When Daniel arrived and asked many questions. "Hey," she said first. "I'm okay. No I don't really anything right now. Just stay here and well soon you will see the baby. Just a bit more time before it really happens. I guess doctors need to get ready," she said there now with a weak smile. She kind of was glad he was there with her. Also her parents were here but they went to get coffee to themselfes.
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

It's not a moment and it's not our time yet Empty Re: It's not a moment and it's not our time yet

Post by Daniel Harrison Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:23 pm

Making sure she's still okay he little sighed and then smiled, nodding and sat on the bed beside her.
The truth is that he is now scared as the devil himself, but one of them should be composed, is not it? Still, she will give birth to their child, probably she has more right to be hysterical and frightened.
"Hey, it's okay, I'm here. I'm staying with you until the end, okay?" he smiled and took her hand in his.
In fact, he was afraid with everything, just not ready yet but obviously you can not tell the child when it should arrive.

He moved her lock of hair from the face and then looked carefully at her to make sure that she was really okay. He does not love her, never he could see her as someone more important than friend but she is still the mother of his child. He will give her all attention she deserves. After all, it's his fault they were here, he was careless and now she probably would not have got pregnant if he cared.

He studied her carefully until he was convinced that she is really good.
She's a bit pale but it is understandable now. Besides the fear in her eyes that obviously trying to cover up, she is perfectly fine.
"Does it hurt much? Are these doctors gave you anything for the pain?" he asked anxiously. Fortunately, he's a man and will never understand how much labor pain but heard it was quite painful and unpleasant experience. His job is to be with her now and ensure her everything she needed.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Aria looked at him and did smile so well as she could. Of course she was under many painkillers there, since well other way she should have been in very much of pain right now. Since this was way too painful without them and she didn't wanna go through it.

"I'm okay. Thanks for staying here," Aria said to Daniel there now. She really was glad or else her parents would have been here and well then her mother will always keep talking how she did give birth and so on. That wouldn't be so good idea at the end, she would be so annoyed and bored at the end.

Aria was afraid too be honest of course, giving to birth was new experiences to her for sure. She wasn't sure what how much her life will changes and she was afraid of it too. She knew she will have more responsibilities and she was also scared of it. She would have help from her parents but they can't be there always too.

Aria was some how very glad to have someone who cared about the kid even if it was just accident, what also her own fault. If she would have been more careful that night then she wouldn't be here yet. But what's done it's done and you can't change it. Aria had began to love her baby by now. She by now even new gender how the baby it was girl. Not sure if she has told about it Daniel.

"It probably is painful and yes they gave me something for the pain, so I don't really feel much right now," she said there now with a smile there. "Oh I have told it's a girl?" she basically asked there right now. She tried to changes the subject from her to the baby right now probably.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:04 pm

He frowned slightly as he looked at her.
"Of course I'll stay, this is my child too. I will not allow him or her to grow up without a father." he said simply.
The truth is that he should be more along the Aria, but these days he just was like a walking corpse. Since Helena left him, he just was not the same person. But it must now change. There is a small creature who needs an exemplary and responsible father, and he has to be, for his child.

He looked at her and laughed. "The girl? That's wonderful!" he embraced her carefully and then put his hand down to her belly.
"Girl," he said more to himself. "I hope she will be better than we do. In fact, I think she should prohibit outings until the age of 30 years!" joked and shook his head.
"We definetly need to talk about names. I have so much ideas!" he smiled.

The next moment he became serious and looked at Aria. He wanted to ask her something for a long time and hard but just did not have the opportunity until now.
"I would like to ask you something. I thought about it for a long time .. I know there's nothing between us, but I wanted to ask if you would like us to live together, at least until the child grows up a bit. I want to help as much as possible and I simply have a huge flat where a child can grow up happy. I know that a lot changed diapers and sleepless nights waiting for you, and I want to go through this together, "he shrugged and looked at her waiting for an answer.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:10 am

Aria smiled there now. She was glad he was filling to stay rhers with her. Also help her out when needed. "That's good. She will need yeah father in her life," she said there nkw. She didn't still anyone who could fill that roll anyways and no one can replace real one.

"Yes a girl," she said. Aria laughed on Daniel's joke. "Yeah right. We just have to be sure she won't do same mistaks as us," she said. "I have many name ideas too. Also we need to discuss whose last name she gets."

Hearing that he wants move in with her. "I used to live in small apartment too but when my parents heard about ms being pregnant they bought me a small house actually as a gift. So last few months I have lived there already," she said with small smile. "If you want we can live there then. The house," she added. She wasn't really against of idea living together as friends and parents of their child.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:20 pm

(sorry cause it takes me too long to answer)

"She'll always have father in her life, I promise," he said honestly and looked at Aria before smiled.
"Never you or she will not miss anything, any of you. I will enable you everything you need," he nodded. Daniel was always the bad guy who only cares about the party, but this will now change. It must be changed.

"I agree, but" he paused for a moment and looked at her, "if we had not made that mistake, you could not be able bring forth this little creature. The mistake brought something good," he smiled.
"What do you think about name Sophie?" Daniel looked at Aria questionable. He has always liked that name and what that name means. He could imagine that his daughter has that beautiful name.
"Children often have the father's name. I do not want anyone to think that she has no father. But if you want, she can has both my and your last name," he suggested.

"That's fine, but I'd like us to live in my house because of my job," he looked at her. "I have two offices in my house, which are full of paper that I need for work. It would be inconvenient to switch all that," he said honestly.
"I have three empty rooms, one would be great for a kid's room. It has a small bench by the window, which can be great for a girl to have her own little corner," he laughed.
"Because there are a lot of rooms, your parents can come whenever you want. Of course, we can equip the children's room in your house too, if you want once to get there," he suggested, hoping she would say yes. He mostly worked at home, and his house is invaluably important.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:05 am

Aria smiled. She was glad to hear it that he will be there as father.
Aria won't be the really the prefect mother either. "Oh okay," was only thing she could say about it. She really didn't expect him to do everything for her and the baby but he wants she won't mind it.

"Well that's true yeah but I never really expect it happen so soon," she said there now with a weak smile. It was true, she had her life basically planned and having the baby was planned somewhere in few years from now.
"That name sounds nice," she said there now. She had many times too and to be honest Sophie was one of them too.
"I guess it would better that she has both of our names, so I guess it's either way Harrison-Haywood or Haywood-Harrison. One of them," she said there now. She actually wanted to use her last name too there for some reasons what she wasn't really sure yet why.

"Well I won't really mind it. Just my parents kind of were excited about the baby, more than me since it's their first grandchild," she said there now and sighed. She was waiting some kind of else reaction from them since this baby was from one night stand. "So if you really want we can stay in your place too for now," she said there when she had heard his reasons why he wanted to say in his own place. Aria could feel comfortable anywhere really at the end, at first it would be strange to be in new place but she gets used with it quite quickly.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:23 pm

In the time he had held both the Minister of Magic position and the position of Chief of Staff for St. Mungo's, Robert had learned how to balance both jobs and how to work very long, odd hours.

For him, this was an odd hour. He had done a 9 hour day at the Ministry and had immediately come here and had pulled a full shift here, and then found out two of his healers had the flu. The ruddy flu. Buggar. Now he was pulling a double, or at least part of one. It had been a long time since he'd slept. He had asked a couple of other healers to come in early to relieve him. He took a sip of the coffee he was drinking to help him recharge, found the coffee was getting cold, and he finished it in a couple of large gulps.

Then, before he could get any hot coffee in his cup, his secretary alerted him that there was a woman in labor. That always alerted him and chased away any fatigue. The other healers on this shift were younger, less experienced with child birth. Robert refused to let them take charge of this. They could assist if they wanted, but he wasn't going to put the life of a mother and a baby solely in lesser capable hands. Besides, he always ended up with all the high risk pregnancies anyway. In healer's circles, it was one of the specialties he was known for.

That always meant that the mother and whoever was with her had to get past the weirdness of the Minister of Magic delivering her baby. He'd had a couple of women in labor snatch up blankets to cover themselves so that he wouldn't see them. That was always weird, having to explain to a woman that it was immensely harder to deliver a baby if he couldn't get to it. Lord, he was hoping this woman was a little braver about it.

He picked up the chart and read it. Aria Haywood. Name was important. He was entering this woman's life in one of her most important moments. He at least needed to know her name. He always introduced himself by his first name when dealing with a woman in labor. Formalities made things harder, he'd found. By the looks of things, everything was normal and progressing appropriately. It was time to check that for himself.

He put the chart back at the nurses' station and went to the room. He knocked politely on the door and then opened it and entered.

"Ms. Haywood?" he asked. "I'm Robert. I'm going to be your healer. I'm going to help make sure you and your baby do well through this." He looked at the young man with her. "Are you her support person?" He couldn't automatically presume that a man with a woman was the father. He'd found a lot of fathers simply couldn't deal and opted out. He was learning not to be surprised if the support person was a brother, a good friend, a former lover. He was always impressed by a father who was dedicated enough to be here for this.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:05 pm

Daniel laughed and looked at Aria "Whatever you decide, it's okay to me. I'm just really happy because I have a chance to be here with you and see our daughter for the first time," he said simply but honestly.
He took her hand in his and with his thumb rubbed her palm.

After a few minutes, healer entered the room.
Finally, Daniel was already beginning to worry. He doesn't really know how this all will go but he was sure that Aria is in the pain. He felt guilty because he is mostly reason why she is here now, in the bad and in the big pain.

He looked at the doctor and nodded. "Yes, I am a father of a child, I would like to be there all the time," he smiled and looked at Aria.
It is true that Daniel is terrified now, he felt as if every minute he could lose consciousness, maybe he should look for something to calm down? However, his first child will be born soon, he decided he did not want to miss a moment of this.
Aria needs him to be strong now and there for her and he will do that.
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top