Unexpected Things - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Unexpected Things - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Unexpected Things

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unexpected Things - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected Things

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:03 am

She laughed at his words about her not wanting to ruin a book. "Of course not, you know how hard it is to rebind a book. Especially to find a cover that looks that same as the original?" She asked pretending to be affected by his words but lost as she started giggling. "Oh yes silent but deadly, that's definitely the quiet ones for you." She teased grinning at his smirk. She took his hand in hers and held it offering what she could to him because sometimes not even words are enough. "Well there's definitely a reason you were a Gryffindor. You like the adrenaline of jumping out or off of something into thin air. I'm glad I'm a Ravenclaw because I'm terrified of heights." She said laughing softly then laughed some more when he said he probably would tell her after he jumped. "I know though those daredevil ways might give me a heart attack one day." She said with a small smile. "Well if they get that trait from you I know then I'm in big trouble because I'd be chasing after them for a while." She shook her head just thinking about if the baby or babies did pick up that trait. "Well there's plenty of books at my house." She said giggling softly. "I think we all do." She said honestly. "I guess I will." She gave him a smirk.

"You know what happens to people who talk smack before a race? They get beat." She said grinning back at him. "I'll find a way sooner or later." She giggled softly. "You win for now." She gave him a mischievous grin. She would be lying if she didn't say that he was a really good kisser. She put her hand on the side of his neck softly brushing her thumb across his skin there. She really like how he kissed and she wouldn't mind just making out with him somewhere more private than this. "And if I am?" She asked innocently. She smiled at his next words knowing he didn't like fakers. "Yeah it's never good to have someone around that fakes who they are." She said softly. "Yeah I forgot about mine as well but I don't even know if I'll keep it down." She said honestly her face flushing slightly.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Faulkner Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:31 pm

Victor rolled his eyes playfully at her. "You could always get a new book, you're making it as if books can die, but they can't they live on forever! "said Vic smirking at her. He knew how hard it was, he just loved giving her a hard time about how much she loved books. "Does that mean that they're frisky in bed? "Vic asked her knowing that he was probably going to get hit for that. Vic took looked down at their hands and smiled, sometimes words weren't enough, but being there for someone was always enough. " Of course, I'm a Gryffindor at heart, not trying to brag but I got all the traits of a Gryffindor. " said Vic. " I know that you are, you totally freaked out in our first year of flying lessons. " said Vic. Vic laughed along with her, he loved the sound of his laugh, it was the most beautiful thing that he ever heard. " I mellowed down since then, although I still do some crazy and wild things, but nothing as much as I used to. " said Vic. Vic laughed. " I could see it now, our child crashing into a tree on a broomstick and you totally freaking out! "said Vic. " I bet you do, you had so many books in your trunk at Hogwarts that you could barely carry it at times! "said Vic playfully before smirking at her. " May I ask how you're going to do that? There's a lot of ways of punishing someone. "said Vic winking at her. 

Vic shrugged. " Eh... like that'll happen with me, but don't worry sweetheart, I'll still love you when you get beat."said Vic. " I'll take it for now. "said Vic smirking at her before he kissed her softly on the lips. Vic would be lying if he didn't say with each kiss she gave him made him want more and more and sent him over the edge, he didn't know what she did, but he couldn't get enough of her. Vic shivered at her touch, dang what was this girl doing to him? She was making him more crazier by the second. " Then you know more then I do where this is going to go if you keep on like this. " said Vic. Vic smiled. " Well...good to know that you'll never be fake around me, and I love you for that. " said Vic. " Do you want to go back to my place and watch some movies or something? "Vic asked her. 

(Sorry forgot about this thread!)
Victor Faulkner
Victor Faulkner
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:30 pm

She laughed and said, "Well with books the more they age the better they are. I would rather have a book that has more creases in it than a new book that has none. It's true book can't live on forever but the way they are treated makes them last a little longer." She said sticking out her tongue at him. Then laughed because she then knew that she spent too much time around little kids. "Well that depends on how good or bad you are. If you were bad you might get teased a lot but if you were good, well that one i'll leave to your imagination." She said softly to him pitching her voice to where only he could hear her. "Yeah which is why your such a daredevil at times but your also loyal and brave." She said with a smile loving the Gryffindor in him. "I swear my broom had a mind of it's own. That thing wouldn't do what I wanted it to." She said laughing remembering the flying lessons they had. "Well that's good." She said with a smile. "Yeah I probably would freak out about it." She said hoping that their kid didn't end up being more of a daredevil than their father. "Yeah that's nothing compared to my collection now. Most of them have had to stay in boxes because I don't have enough room." She said thinking about all the boxes she had stowed away. "Guess your going to have to wait and see then aren't you?" She said with a mischievous smile at him.

"Don't be too confident sweetheart that's where you'll mess up." She said with a grin. She grinned and then kissed him back. Each touch, each laugh, and each kiss made her fall even more deeply for him, he was like a drug she couldn't get enough of. Her only wish was that she had done it sooner rather than later because then she would have known exactly how he felt about her. "Hmm..really? Maybe you can enlighten me on where it will go." She said with a grin. "I'm glad for the same Victor it's one of the many things I love about you." She heard him next question and smiled. "Yeah that sounds nice." She said with a grin.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Faulkner Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:19 am

Vic laughed. " I guess as the old saying goes, the older the wiser it is. "said Vic smirking at her. Vic rolled his eyes playfully at her. " Yeah but sometimes the books get so old that they fall apart by themselves without you damaging them!"said Vic. He loved giving her a hard time about her books, but she always gave it back, so it was ok. " Spending time with kids is really starting to rub off on you Nessa. " said Vic playfully before laughing along with her. " My imagination? well... I have a pretty big imagination, but I'll try to be a good boy. " said Vic. " Although you hate my daredevil ways, I think you love my Gryffindor in me, probably as much as I love the Ravenclaw in you. " said Vic giving her a soft warm smile. " Probably because you weren't demanding and bossy as you were with me at times! "said Vic playfully and jokingly. Vic remembered that he had to mutter up to Vanessa's broom for it to come up for her, no knew of course but them, but Nessa never stepped on a broomstick by herself again. "I mellowed down that day I jumped from the Astronomy tower, I didn'twant to lose you, and I was aafraid that was the straw that broke the camel's back."said Vic honestly. "I would see you even freaking out if I took them on a ride, although I didn't ride crazy when you rode with me at times. " said Vic. " I got a huge bookshelf at my house, you can stock some of your books there if you like, although some of my books are on the shelf but I'll make room for yours. " said Vic. " See this is what I mean, the quiet ones you have to be careful about, they're always the ones that can surprise you. " said Vic smirking at her. 

" Nah... confident always brought me success, I always win due to me being confident."said Vic playfully before winking at her. Vic ran his hands through her hair as he deepened the kiss between them, he couldn't believe that they were doing this in a place like this, he knew how Nessa was about this stuff. Each touch and kiss, he was falling more and more for her, he couldn't get enough of her she was addicting to him. " Ok I'll enlighten you, I see you and me on my bed while I'm kissing the hell out of you, and it leads us to sleeping together and we remember it. " said Vic. Vic smiled. " Good cause there's so much I want to do to you that I can't do here without getting us kicked out. " said Vic winking at her.
Victor Faulkner
Victor Faulkner
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:33 pm

She laughed at his words, "Ha ha very funny mister." She said laughing more. "That's when you rebind the book so that it doesn't look like it's been through the ringer. Well what about a broomstick then? It does the same thing with the stuff at the end of it." She said not remembering what the brush was at the end of broom was called. "Yeah well Babbity Rabbity caters to children and their parents. So yeah think it is starting to rub off on me." She said with a giggle. "Yes your imagination Mr. Faulkner, oh I hope so." She said with a big grin on her face. "Yes I do love the Gryffindor in you even though it comes with your impractical daredevil ways." She said giving him a sweet smile. "I wasn't bossy or demanding, I was simply firm and adamant." She laughed softly at her own words. She remembered trying to get the broom up but it took Victor's help to get it to come up. She didn't get on about broom again by herself because she feared she would fall off of it and land on her butt or worse. "I know I had noticed that you didn't do anymore crazy stunts like that. No it would had to have been something far worse than what you did to have broken the camel's back." She said softly. "More than likely I would freak out. No only when I teased you about something but you probably did it so I would have to hold on to you." She said looking at him to see if he would confirm it. "Oh you don't have to do that Victor. I don't want you to have to move your books because I have to many." She said not wanting to make a fuss over the books she had still in boxes. "Yes the quiet ones are always the ones with something up their sleeve." She said with a wink.

"Oh we'll see who's the one at the finish line." She said laughing at his playfulness. She felt his hands go through her hair and deepened the kiss as well. She broke the kiss since her breathing was coming out a little unsteady with how he kissed her. She didn't know how to respond to his next words but her breathing became even more unsteady. "Yeah we should go before we get kicked out for something." She put money on the table for her food before standing and putting her coat on.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top