Unexpected Things - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Unexpected Things - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Unexpected Things

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unexpected Things - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected Things

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:51 am

"I didn't hit that hard," She said laughing at his playfulness. She remembered after the incident of his stunt, she had decided to not talk to him. It was really hard for her to ignore him, it was less bright when he wasn't there. Finally she couldn't take it anymore and she forgave him for pulling his stunt. She knew back then that he was in her heart what she hadn't really known was how much apart of it he truly was. "Yeah you were quick." She said grinning remembering all the times that he took off for no reason. She always teased him saying that he had a sensor in his brain letting him know when they were coming. "You always were a stubborn headed when it came to listening to some people. I'm just glad that you listened to me." She said returning the smile. "Be there at six o' clock. I'll make my famous baked spaghetti for you." She said grinning more.

"We'll see who's the winner and who's the loser when it comes down to it." She said kissing him back relishing in the feel of his lips on hers. "Yes but I believe I have better ways now to get you to blush." She gave him a mischievous grin. She really did have some tricks up her sleeve which made her smile more and laughed. "Yeah well they weren't exactly the right guy obviously, I'm just glad that you don't think that way." She said softly looking at him. "They also keep you on your toes, I know. Sascha is very sneaky with getting something she really wants." She said remembering how much of a sucker her mom was when it comes to her daughter. "I'm glad that you won't be hiding them from me." She said. "That came out wrong. I'm glad that it was you, I'm glad that I know that it was with someone I trust and love. You are a wonderful man. I just wish that I could remember it, to me that would have been better than anything." She whispered softly looking at him with sincerity and love in her eyes. "What would have been different?" She asked softly.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Faulkner Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:16 pm

Vic laughed. " Ok.. it wasn't that hard, but it was hard enough for me to feel it, which you never hit me that hard to make it hurt. "said Vic honestly. If it was hard for Vanessa, it was extremely hard for him he tried everything to get her to talk to him, after awhile he decided to let her talk to him when she was ready to and it worked. He remembered those days with Vanessa by his side killed him, his day was dark and gray without her beautiful bubbly personality around him, she really made his day more then she realized. Vic couldn't believe how much he loved Nessa, he didn't think he could love her anymore then he already did, but he was clearly mistaken after seeing her today. Although she didn't know it, she always had a piece of Vic ever since they first went to Hogsmeade together, as friends of course but they were teased for going together he remembered. " I had to be in order not to be tackled to death by those girls! "said Vic chuckling. Vic knew when they were after him, he didn't know how but he just knew, he remembered that he ran from the great lake to the Gryffindor common room just to avoid them. Vic laughed. " Of course I was, and I still am, I'll listen to you because I love you and I always will. " said Vic. " Ok six o'clock it is, and your famous spaghetti huh? I have to try this! "said Vic smiling at her. 

" I guess we will, although if I lose, I'll take you where ever you want to go on for a date."said Vic kissing the top of her head. Vic lifted his eyebrows at her. " Oh really now? We'll see if your new ways make me blush or not Ms. Wendorf."said Vic smirking at her. Vic wondered what tricks she had up her sleeves to make him blush, she seemed pretty confident about it, which sort of scared Vic some. " Oh I know that they do, my niece Jasmin can be a handful at times, she's only four! "said Vic chuckling shaking his head. " Oh believe me, I won't hiding them or anything else from you for now on! "said Vic winking and smirking at her. " Mhm..sure it did Nessa, but I'm that I'm the father to your baby, I always dreamed of being with you and marrying you and starting a family."said Vic honestly. Vic looked at her and shrugged. " Well..it probably would've been more romantic then it was, and we would've been able to remember it. " said Vic simply.
Victor Faulkner
Victor Faulkner
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:38 am

She smiled, "Well I didn't want to hurt you so it never hurt. Besides you were much stronger than I was." She said laughing softly. She remembered seeing him around school looking less happy than he usually did which killed her. She had hated seeing him like that but she wanted him to know that she wasn't going to watch him do those kinds of things. That he had to know that if he was going to do that she was going to pull away from him. It was the most difficult thing she ever had to do. "When you jumped off that ledge on your broom, I couldn't breathe. After you were fine and everything, when I wasn't talking to you. It was the hardest thing that I ever had to do. The thing is when after you were okay I wanted kiss you and tell you to never do that again but I was afraid that you would push me away." She raised her hand before he could say anything just in case. "I know that's not like you but I didn't want to lose your friendship. I would have rather of had you in my life as my friend than not at all." She said with a small smile. "I remember seeing you running across the lawn towards the castle from the lake but I never knew where you were going. You look liked a speeding ant trying to get in out of the rain." She said laughing softly. "Yeah I had got it out of a cook book I bought a while ago. It's really good, it gets baked in the oven."

"Yes we will. Well I've never been to Eli's." She said grinning at him then sighing softly when he kissed her head. She took his face in her hands and kissed him on the lips, "Yes really." She grinned at his words leaning in close to his ear, her hand on his thigh. "You know you calling me Ms. Wendorf makes me thinks of very naughty things." She whispered then pulled back with a devious smile on her face. She wanted to make him blush but she knew that it just may be impossible. "Yeah but they are such adorable little babies." She said laughing with him. "Good, we'll both be honest with each other about how we feel and everything else." She smiled softly. His next words floored her, "Marrying me? You dreamed of marrying me?" She asked him softly. She thought about a wedding someday but she didn't think that someone would dream of marrying her. "Yeah it probably would have been more romantic. Maybe it could happen again where we're not drunk, that way we can remember it." She whispered softly to him.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Faulkner Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:42 am

Vic laughed. " If you didn't want to hurt me, then why did you hit me with your book? "Vic asked her playfully although he already knew the answer. Of course Vic was a mess without her around him, but he noticed that she wasn't her bubbly self those past couple of days that she didn't speak to him, did he really have that much effect on her? Although Vic didn't do anymore dangerous stunts after that, he still was a adrenaline junkie, and loved doing crazy and wild things. Although he kept his promise to Nessa he wouldn't do anything crazy like that again,he didn't want to lose her, not because of his ways that he can't prevent. " I'm sorry that I scared you Nessa, after that day I haven't done anything like that, of course I went sky diving but that wasn't as dangerous or suicidal. "said Vic honestly. " You wanted to kiss me that day huh, wow... should I do another stunt like that again? " Vic asked her jokingly knowing that he'll probably get hit for his joking manner. Vic smiled. " I feel the same way Nessa, that's why I was afraid to tell you how I felt, I didn't want to ruin the friendship we have. "said Vic honestly. He would know what to do if he lost someone like Nessa, she was to special to him, he couldn't lose her. He laughed. " A ant? more like a cat running from water! "said Vic laughing. Although he remembered how quick he was, he ran so fast the lost all the girls that were chasing him before he gotten to the Gryffindor common room. "Well I can't wait to try it, I bet it'll be delicious! "said Vic.

Vic laughed then smiled. " I never have either, I'll take you there if I lose, but I'll take you there anyways if I lose or win! "said Vic. Vic kissed her back before she pulled away from him whispering inhis ear. " Hm...we'll see if they work on me, I swear my siblings call me soul less at times, they say I have no emotions. " said Vic laughing. He had emotions and feelings, he just kept them hidden very well, he thought it was a sign of weakness to show your emotions and feelings. " Is Ms . Wendorf having dirty thoughts already? We haven't done anything! "said Vic playfully. He nodded. " Yes very adorable babies, I don't I seen any cuter! "said Vic. " Good cause I'm not lying to you Nessa, I'm telling you the truth, although you may not believe me. "said Vic kissing her softly on the lips. He nodded. " Yeah I have, for the longest time I have actually, I dreamed for the longest time about it."said Vic honestly. " Maybe we could sooner then you know! "said Vic  winking at her before smiling mischievously at her.

Last edited by Victor Faulkner on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Victor Faulkner
Victor Faulkner
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:46 am

"It was in my hands at the time," Nessa said laughing playfully. "Maybe I should have hit you a little harder." She gave him a mischievous grin. She knew that hadn't done any dangerous stunts that could cause him unimaginable harm. "It's ok Vic, I know you haven't...what? Sky diving? Ok now where's a book when I need one?" She said teasing him a little shaking her head softly. Taking his face in her hands she kissed his lips softly. "You are a pain in the butt but I still love you. If you do another stunt like that I'll hit you with the biggest book I own." She said teasing him and giving him a playful smack on the arm. "Yeah, before we bumped into each other again I kept thinking in my head I should have told him." She said softly looking at him. "Yes an ant. I was really high up in the towers when I saw you so that's what you looked like." She said laughing with him. "Well I hope that you do like it." She said honestly.

Nessa smiled at his words, "So when will we have this little competition between us? I'm hoping to prove you wrong." She said grinning more. She sighed when he kissed her before she pulled away from him. "Oh you definitely have emotions I know that for a fact." She said giggling softly. She grinned at his next words the leaned in again, "Only with you Mr. Faulkner," She said getting close to his ear. "Always with you." She grinned hoping to make him go red. She laughed softly at his words about adorable babies. "I just didn't think guys did that kind of thing." She said softly imagining a wedding with him. His next words made her heart skip a beat. "Really now?" She said smiling at him.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Faulkner Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:50 pm

Vic shook his head. " You know they're these things that are attached to your body called hands, they work just as well!"said Vic playfully. " Oh! Help! Help! in a abusive relationship!"said Vic as his eyes widened at what he said. " Oh dear god, that sounded horrible, especially to people who really are."said Vic. That was the thing about Vic, he was always selfless and thought about others before himself, he hated talking bad about anyone unless he was angry or didn't like them. " Oh come on Nessa, skydiving isn't dangerous, I was attached to a bag that had the parachute in it and I wasn't alone. " said Vic smirking at her. " What skydiving or jumping off the Astronomy tower? Got to be more specific, cause I might do skydiving again by myself. " said Vic playfully. Vic kissed her back. "Ok I promise I won't, be hard to do seeing how I'm a adrenaline junkie, but I'll try. "said Vic. He knew if anyone could change his ways, it was Vanessa, she didn't know it but she already changed him in so many different ways. Vic smiled. " I tried to tell you so many times at Hogwarts, but every time I planned on it, I chickened out. "said Vic honestly before sighing. " So much for Gryffindor bravery and courage right? "Vic asked her running his hand through his hair. Vic laughed. " Ok...I'll give you that, but I'm much cuter and faster then a ant. " said Vic. " I'm sure it'll be wonderful, you were always good at everything to me. " said Vic kissing her cheek. 

Vic smirked at her. " Hm...what about tomorrow in the park? No your not, I'm clearly going to win it!"said Vic smiling at her. Vic sighed happily. He was glad to see Nessa again let alone be with her again, he was really hoping to see her again and he did. " Oh really now, and you know this how I may ask?"Vic asked her smirking at her. Vic laughed. " You know that you really trying to make me blush isn't working, but it's really turning me on. "said Vic honestly. Vic smirked like the Cheshire Cat from Alice and Wonderland at her comment. " Hm... if you keep at it, I'll make sure that you remember us sleeping together when we were drunk! said Vic honestly kissing her neck before she pulled away from him. Vic shrugged and laughed. " Usually not, but I'm ready to start a family and life with you Nessa, I'm actually more and ready for it. "said Vic smiling at her kissing her softly on the lips. Vic nodded and chuckled. " Yup. But I'll never make you do anything you don't want to do or not ready for it, I love you to much to hurt you physically and emotionally, "said Vic smiling at her.

Last edited by Victor Faulkner on Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Victor Faulkner
Victor Faulkner
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:41 am

She laughed at his words, "Well I wasn't dropping my book on the ground to hit you with my hand." She said playfully. She was about to reply to his next words until she saw his eyes get wide at his own words. "Hey, it's okay. Sometimes we slip with those kinds of things." She said putting her hand on his arm giving it a reassuring squeeze. She knew how kind and selfless that Victor was, it was one of the things she loved about him. "Yes it is. Your parachute could not open or any number of things." She said looking at him, her eyes were wide. "Which ever one I catch you doing first." She laughed at her owns words knowing that she wouldn't really hit him with her book but, that doesn't mean that she wouldn't really hit him hard. "Well if you do anything like that. Make sure your completely safe and your not doing anything that could result in death." She said trying to compromise knowing that he was a Gryffindor and they liked doing stuff like that. "I had written you a letter once telling you but I had lost it when I was switching classes. I hadn't signed it or anything but I was chickening out on giving it to you." She said with a blush and shy smile. "Well I'm sure the bravery and courage are for much bigger things than that." She tried not to chuckle when he ran a hand through his hair. "Yes you are much cuter than an ant and faster." She giggled softly. "Sucking up already?" She joked playfully kissing his cheek as well.

"Sounds good to me, I hope you know that I've been getting good at running. You might want to bring your best." Nessa said with a wickedly mischievous grin. She loved being able to talk to him again she missed him in the years she had been out of it. She simply gave him a sly grin in regards to his question and kissed his cheek softly. "Oh darn, it's not working?" She said feigning innocence though her eyes gave away the mischief in them. Then she raised an eyebrow when he gave her a Cheshire grin. She back in her lips close to his ear and one hand on his chest, "Promise?" She whispered softly not knowing what would happen with that one word but she didn't care. She pulled back but stayed close to him, smiling at his next words that made her heart beat fast. She kissed him back wanting him to be a part of her family. "I know you wouldn't Victor. Trust me if you do anything that I don't like I'll tell you." She said kissing his lips softly.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Faulkner Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:16 am

Vic shook his head laughing at her comment. " Of course you wouldn't, you Claws would never drop a book, that would be a sin! "said Vic playfully. " Silent but deadly you Ravenclaws are, kill people with your knowledge and books! "said Vic honestly before laughing. He nodded. " Yeah but it's nothing to joke about Nessa, there is  people really out there that are going through that, it's sad. "Vic said sighing. Vic was very selfless, he always put others before himself, he didn't care if he gotten hurt or killed, as longed as it saved the other he was ok with it. Vic laughed. " You're thinking about the negative Nessa, the positive side is the feeling it gives you, you feel so free and alive! "said Vic. " At skydiving that is."he added. " Ok...then I guess I have to do it without you knowing when I'm going to do it! "said Vic playfully and jokingly. " I promise not do a anything of that sort, I love you to much to leave you and our child or children "said Vic kissing her softly on the lips. " Although swimming with sharks does sound like fun!"said Vic. " I'm joking Nessa! "said Vic laughing as she gave him a look. " Oh really huh, well... I'm the one who always left you the flowers on your birthday or Valentines Day."said Vic. " That's true, but if it's used for bigger things, then asking you out would've been easy to do."said Vic honestly. " Hm..,I'll always be cuter then any animal out there, I don't think faster though."said Vic honestly before laughing. "So what if I am, is that a crime? If it is arrest me now! "said Vic smirking at her. 

Vic laughed. " Oh sweetheart, I'm always at my best, I run and work out constantly on top of being a healer. " said Vic. Vic loved joking and playing around with her, he missed it while she was gone, he's glad that he found her. " Nope not working, you might want to try something different sweetheart, this technique isn't working for you on making me blush!"said Vic smirking at her. He whispered back in her ear. " I promise. " before kissing her on the lips. Vic not able to control himself, pulled her closer to him before he kissed her passionately on the lips. Vic nodded looking into her eyes. " I know, but I wanted you to know that I'm here to stay, and this is the real me no strings attached or pretending. " said Vic kissing her softly on the lips.
Victor Faulkner
Victor Faulkner
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:07 am

She laughed at his words, "It could damage the book binding if you drop it." She said giggling softly. "Oh yes you have to be careful with us Ravenclaws. We'll kill you with our book smarts and our books." She grinned laughing with him. "I know baby." She said touching his cheek softly. She always knew how much Gryffindor was in him. He would jump in front of a curse to save another person without thought because it meant saving that person. "What the feeling of falling towards the ground with nothing but a parachute to save you? I would be scared out my wits if I did something like that. I would be screaming the whole way down." She said honestly knowing exactly what she would do. "You probably would tell after you jumped and were on the ground." She said teasingly. "Good because I would want our child or children to know who their father is. No matter that he's a daredevil and likes to do very crazy stunts." She kissed him back then his next words had her eyes wide. She shook her head, "Where's a book when I need one." She said teasingly towards him. She looked at him confused, "You think asking me out was a big thing?" She looked at him curiously things clicking in her brain. "Yeah I think the cheetah has speed down pat than you." She teased with a smile. "Darn I left my handcuffs at home." She smirked right back at him.

"Well we'll see about that tomorrow. See if you really are at your best." She said grinning because she was also at her best because she worked out and ran after toddlers every day. "Dang, I was so hoping to get you to blush." She said sighing softly trying not to laugh. "I guess you win at that one." She gave him a soft, warm smile. Hearing his whispered word of promise she smiled then kissed him back. She went willingly into his arms kissing him just as passionately. "I know, you always showed the real you to me. You already know the real me and know that I don't pretend with you." She put her hand on his cheek and kissed him back. Breaking the kiss, "You know we never did eat our food." She said with a soft laugh.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Faulkner Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:17 am

Vic rolled his eyes playfully at her, as much as he loved reading, he couldn't help but give her a hard time and tease her. " Heaven forbid that you ruin a book, that would be a sin that we can't commit! "said Vic. Although Vic himself was almost a Ravenclaw himself, but the sorting hat seen more bravery and courage in him then cleverness, but Vic was smart as whip and shown it often. " The quiet ones you got to be careful about, silent but deadly! "said Vic playfully before smirking at her. " I know that you do. "said Vic softly. Vic had so much Gryffindor in him, it was ridiculous at times, but it was the way he was although he could be cold hearted and selfish at times but he didn't show it often. Vic shrugged. " Eh... that's fun to, but the feeling of freedom and so weightles, even though your falling through the air it's like weight fi is off your should is off you and all you see is the beautiful sky around you. " said Vic honestly. He laughed. " I probably would. "said Vic honestly before smirking at her. " Don't worry, I'll be around, I'm not going anywhere despite my daredevilways."said Vic . " What are you going to do if our child or children pick up that trait from me? It could happen you know, "said Vic playfully and jokingly. " Pity no book nowhere, better luck next time! "said Vic playfully. Vic nodded. " Well...yeah, if I would've asked you before hand, things would've been differently for us. " said Vic honestly. Vic laughed. " Yeah you're right about that, although I wish I was as fast as a cheetah at times . " said Vic honestly. " Darn, well..guess you have to find another way of punishing me,"said Vic playfully before winking at her. 

" Indeed we will, better get your running shoes on love, cause your going to get beat! "said Vic grinning at her. " Well...it hasn't happened yet, so good luck on making me do so, cause it isn't going to happen! "said Vic. " Yay! I win! "said Vic smirking at her before kissing her softly on the lips. Vic kissed her back, her lips drawing him in like a child at the candy store, he couldn't get enough of them. Vic was surprised that she kissed him back just as passionately as he was kissing her, he would be lying if it didn't turn him on. " I think you're purposely doing this to see where it'll go. "said Vic playfully. " I know that you don't Nessa, and that's something that I love about, I hateffakers. "said Vic. Vic laughed. " You know you're right, I completely forgot about my food until you mentioned it! "said Vic laughing.
Victor Faulkner
Victor Faulkner
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top