Unexpected Things - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Unexpected Things - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Unexpected Things

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unexpected Things - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Things

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:58 am

"Yeah that's true it was only a sandwich. I did it because I wanted to make sure that you were able to concentrate on your studies. It's kinda of hard to do that on an empty stomach and you were in the library a lot." She said softly. "Well I usually was in there before you were and just happened to have enough snacks for you as well." She also knew that he didn't take care of himself enough during school. "Yeah I remember you getting a cut on your forehead from one of the pages." She said laughing remembering him shielding her from the attacking books. She rubbed his hand softly knowing what it meant to him to stand up for her. "Thank you." She said softly. "Yeah you have a tendency to put everyone before yourself." She gave him a half smile knowing that he needed someone who would make sure he was taken care of. She saw the anger in his eyes when she did look up then looked at him at his question. "She's four, her name is Sascha. She is like you, she likes taking care of people." She said softly. "It's ok, it wasn't your fault. He just obviously wasn't someone who was meant to be in my life or that of Sascha's life." She hugged him back laying her head on his shoulder.

"That's true but you should try to find happiness because you shouldn't let the darkness win Victor. Well you have to make sure that you hold onto that happiness. Fight for it." She said remembering what she was told by her father when she thought the same things. She wanted nothing more than for him to find happiness in this life and she would help him if that what he needed from her. She listened to his next words, "I guess I never figured it out until now. I didn't know until I saw you again, you were always there in school and I realized that I do love you." She said blushing a little more. "Yeah, you were always handsome and got more handsome the older you got. Well it's not like I advertised it because the one time I thought I'd tell you one of the girls who was chasing you said you'd never like someone like me." She remembered that day and she also remembered hexing her after she walked away. She looked up at him when he gently lifted her chin, his words made her come close to tears. She took his face in her hands and kissed his lips softly, "I kinda hexed a few of your ex's that were trying to get revenge on you but they didn't know it was me."
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Faulkner Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:41 am

Vic smiled and laughed. "That's true, I was in the library a lot when I had to study, but if I didn't need to study I was always outside."said Vic. It was true though, when he wasn't studying for tests or exams, he was outside doing crazy and wild things. "You know you probably made a lot of girls mad for giving me snacks, I know there was tons of girls trying to bug me in the library, it was quite annoying.'said Vic honestly. Nesaa was right, he didn't care of himself during Hogwarts, he always doing crazy things and getting in trouble because of them. Vic laughed at the memory. "Yeah you totally freaked out at the sight of it, I almost gotten knocked out by all those books beating me over the head!"said Vic. "You know I'll do anything for you Nessa, if I had to, I'll die to protect you."he told her as he intertwined hands with her. Vic shrugged. "Guess it was the way my mother raised us, since then. I always put others before myself."said Vic softly but honestly. Vic laughed. "Like me huh? Wow...now I really got to meet this sweet little girl you speak of."said Vic. Vic shook his head. "It's not your fault Nessa, men are dogs at times. some just use you to get what they want before they leave you."said Vic hugging her close against him.

Vic nodded. "I try not to let it Nessa, but sometimes better said then done, but I don't feed the demons in my head."said Vic. His mother told him when he was little that he made his own happiness, and if he wanted to be happy then he'll have to fight for it at times, but that was a part of life. "Seeing you again, I realized that I still loved you and I didn't want to lose you, I love you Vanessa."said Vic. It was now time for Victor to blush at her statement. "Thank you."said Victor before giving her a soft warm smile. Vic rolled his eyes. "Well she's wrong, you're beautiful, kind and sweet as well as caring, I love those qualities about you as well as much more."said Vic. Vic kissed her back and chuckled. "Well... I kind of scared away a couple of your dates and boyfriends, and the ones that used you, I made sure they never used you or another girl again."said Vic smirking at her.
Victor Faulkner
Victor Faulkner
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:20 am

She smiled, "Yeah you got into a lot of trouble when you were outside though. You got into a lot of trouble because of those stunts." She laughed softly at the memories. "Yeah I probably did but oh well it's not like they were helping any. They just wanted to giggle and throw themselves at you." She shook her head sighing softly. She tended to get a lot of grief from the girls who were chasing after him because she was his friend but she never told him about it. "Well the books just started coming off the shelves and started attacking us. I thought they were going to knock us both out. You took the worse of it though, I felt so horrible especially the bruises that were on your back." She said remembering the incident quite well. "I know you would Victor and I would do the same for you." She touched her hand to his cheek softly. "Sometimes you have to let someone take care of you too." She said softly wanting him to know that she would take care of him no matter what. "Yeah she always does something to make someone else smile." She said smiling at him. "Your not like that, I know your not." She relaxed into his embrace wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I know it does get difficult at times, well that good that you don't feed them." She said smiling at him. She began trying to think of a way to tell him about the second baby she was going to have. "Your not gonna lose me Victor. I love you too Victor, I'm always going to be here for you." She said softly then smiled when he blushed. "So you do blush?" She teased knowing it didn't happen often. "Well I thought she was a troll so I didn't pay much attention to her." She said softly. Her mouth fell open when he admitted to scaring off a few of her dates. "Really? You did that?" She asked looking at him in disbelief. She then decided to ask the hard question, "What are we now? Boyfriend/girlfriend? I wanna be sure," She looked down shyly and with uncertainty. "I also have to tell you another thing. This one causes me great distress so please be patient with me."
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Faulkner Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:04 pm

Vic laughed. " Ok..,so jumping off the Astronomy tower was a bit suicidal, but I had my broom with me, so it was all good!"said Vic. He knew that he he gave eeveryone quite a scare when he did that, but he didn't jump off it by himself, he just flew off the astronomy tower in a extreme low dive. "Yeah a year detention for pulling off the Astronomy tower stunt, but it was totally worth it! "said Vic laughing. He remembered how Nessa wouldn't talk to him for a week or longer after that, she told him that it was stupid and suicidal, but then told him that she was glad he was alive. Til that day, Vic promised her not to do anything crazy like that again, and he never did. " Yeah I know they did, if it wasn't for you or the librarian telling them to get out, I probably would've been tackled by them! "said Vic shaking his head. " Yeah I got quite a beating from those books, but it was worth it due to protecting you from the books, I wouldn't and couldn't let you get hurt because of me. "said Vic. Vic smiled. " I know you would Nessa, I know that you would probably more besides my siblings and Kace." said Vic. Vic sighed. " Yeah I know Nessa, just not use to that though, of course Alex,Anya andJames took of me when I was little, but I was very independent and still am. "said Vic. Vic smiled and laughed. " Wow...not even mine, and she's just like me!"said Vic playfully and jokingly before chuckling. " Of course I'm not, I was raised better then thar fi by my mother, she'll kill me if she found out that I acted like that! "said Vic rubbing her back as he hugged her. 

" Believe me I know, I been through to much stuff in a lifetime to know that very well, but I don't let it get to me. "said Vic. " Good, because I was going to chase after you if you left without saying goodbye. "said Vic seriously but half jokingly. Vic shrugged as if it wasn't no big deal. "Don't get use to it Ms. Wendorf, it isn't going to happen much, but yes I do, especially when a beautiful girl calls me handsome. "said Vic smirking at her. Vic laughed. " Yeah... I must have been drunk as hell and lost my mind to date the girls I did back in Hogwarts, I look back, and ask myself what the hell was I thinking and was I that desperate! "said Vic laughing. " Well... guess it was jealousy and some of them were players anyways, so I hexed a few and scared them off."said Vic. " Yes I would like that, but I wouldn't be a gentlemen if I didn't ask properly. "said Vic. " Vanessa Wendorf would you be my girlfriend? "Vic asked her smiling at her. " I'll be as patient with you as you want, Nessa what is it you're not telling me?"Vic asked her his hazel eyes looking into hers
Victor Faulkner
Victor Faulkner
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:00 pm

Nessa gave him a look that said that his stunt was more than suicidal. "I almost grabbed your broom to beat you with. My heart almost jumped out of my chest that night. If I remember correctly I did end up smacking you in the arm with something." She remembered shielding her eyes when he went into the low dive and how scared she was. She remembered getting so angry at him that she couldn't speak to him, she was glad that he was alive but she wanted to smack him for scaring her like that. Even when she had wanted to smack him, she also wanted to haul him close and kiss him. "I think the librarian was getting sick of the girls who were chasing you around." She giggled softly. "Yeah you did, I felt so horrible. I only had a few bruises from where the books hit me. You were always so protective of me," She said sighing softly remembering everything that day. "Yeah well someone's gotta knock it into that thick skull of your that you need to take care of yourself." She shook her head then smiled at his next words. "Yeah it was like I had a piece of you with me." Her words were whispered softly. She laughed at his words about his mother and relaxed even more into her as he rubbed her back.

"Good because holding onto that kind of stuff isn't good." Nessa said. She smiled at him, "Well I hope that you can run really fast." She joked with him. "Well that's a challenge if I ever heard one. Get you to blush more," She smiled and then gave him a mischievous grin. If he was gonna play it like that she could do the same, she had something up her sleeve. "I called it the 'What the heck am I doing Syndrome.' I thought it was apt description of it." She said giggling. "You must of been really gone for me if you were jealous." She said looking at him. She smiled at his question that he directed at her, "Yes." The next words made the smile die on her face. She took a breath to calm herself, "Well it's a long story to be honest. I made some friends with other moms at Babbity's. We all decided to have a night out where we could hang out and have fun. Well I ended up having a little too much to drink, I don't remember much. I ended up in a room here with a guy, I didn't see his face. I've never done anything like that and waking up like that killed me." She took a breath her hands shaking slightly. "He was still sleeping so I dressed quickly and left a note before walking out of the room. I made sure that I was presentable but I also made sure no one saw me. I apparated back to my house in effort to forget it but that's not gonna happen. A few days ago I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive." She hung her head in shame and thought that this may just be a deal breaker between them. It would break her heart but she wouldn't force him to stay with her if he didn't want to.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Faulkner Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Vic laughed at her look, he knew that look all to well, she always gave him that look after he did a stunt. "I'm sorry for scaring you that night, but it was actually pretty fun, and you hit me with your potions book."said Vic. He remembers how angry and upset Nessa was at him, he never seen her so upset and angry at him, he didn't do anymore dangerous stunts after that in fear of losing her. Vic remembers countless of times he apologize to her, he guess after awhile she finally forgave him, which he was grateful for. Vic laughed. "I honestly think she was, but I never wanted them to follow me, they just did.'said Vic shaking his head at the memories of girls chasing him everywhere. "Of course I was I loved you, and I still love you and will do anything to protect you Nessa "said Vic. "Then I guess you'll be the only one that can that'll listen to, I don't listen to no one else but you, you just have a effect on me."said Vic. Although it was barely audible, Vic heard it and smiled. "Well... I'm glad you always have a piece of me always with you, I would like to meet this part me."said Vic giving her a soft warm smile. Even if he was taller then his mother which the majority of the Faulkner men were, he was afraid of his mother, the things she could do to you were scary.

"Yeah I know that it isn't, that's why I try not to engage myself in any of that."said Vic. Vic laughed. "I had to in order to get away from all the girls that were chasing me in school, that wasn't a easy job!"said Vic playfully but jokingly. "Good luck with that, might be harder then you think, I don't blush much much these days."said Vic honestly. Vic died laughing. "It is Nessa, it really is I swear!"said Vic still laughing. Vic laughed. "I was Nessa, I was quite a jealous person when we were young and I'm still that way, I don't want to see you with no one but me."said Vic honestly. Vic smiled. "I was hoping that you'll say yes, been wanting to ask you that since our fifth year at Hogwarts, but I was to scared to "said Vic. Vic listened to her story and froze in his chair, he remembered getting extremely drunk with his friends after a break up with his ex girlfriend and having a couple of drinks with his buddies and sleeping with a girl, he couldn't remember anything that happened the next morning other then a note the girl left him. "D-Did you say note?"Vic asked her. "You mean this note?"Vic asked as he pulled out the note he kept with him out of his leather jacket and handed it to her. "If this is your note Nessa, then you're the girl that I slept with, and that means I'm the guy you slept with as well."said Victor. He hoped it was true, all he remembers from that night, that him and the girl had a connection that lead to them getting drunk together and apparently sleeping with each other.
Victor Faulkner
Victor Faulkner
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:57 pm

Nessa couldn't help but laugh with him, "It's ok. Ah yeah I did didn't I?" She said laughing some more. She remembered that after that night he didn't do anymore dangerous stunts. He still did some stunts but nothing like that one night. She remembered that when she forgave him that he had this look of relief on his face, she never knew why but she didn't question it either." She laughed softly. "Yeah they were really really annoying. I remember 'accidentally' making a book fall on one of them." She remembered that part really well, the girl sounded like a fake barbie and it annoyed her beyond belief. "I know you will Victor but I have protect you on occasion as well." Nessa said giving him the serious look. "Well I'm glad that you'll listen to me when it comes to that. I'm curious about the effect I have on you." She said looking at him with her head tilted slightly to the side. "Well I'm sure that you'll be amazed how similar you guys are. Well I guess we can set up a meeting between you two." She grinned looking at him.

She smiled glad that he doesn't hold on to it. She giggled, "Yeah I'm sure but I do run fast, you'd have to try really hard to catch up." She gave him a devious grin. "Oh I'll have plenty of chances to get you to blush. I'll make sure that I get you to." She giggled thinking of the many ways that she could get him to blush for her. She started laughing as well knowing what it was definitely the apt description for them. She blushed looking at him, "Well I'm sure you won't see me with anyone else, I haven't exactly been on a date in four years." She wanted to be honest with him and she usually was. "What were you expecting me to say no? Well I would have said yes back then as well." She said with a smile. As she was telling her story didn't see him freeze up but after she was expecting something much different than what he just said. "Yes a note," She looked at him confused. When he handed her the note she opened it and looked at it intently. The note was definitely her's, she looked up at him then back down at the note. It read:
Hey,
Sorry that I couldn't stay to catch your name.

"This is my note," She said breathless as she looked up at him. It was not something that she expected, she was glad that it wasn't a stranger but she didn't think it would be him. "Which means the baby is yours." She whispered trying to wrap her brain around it.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Faulkner Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:37 am

Vic nodded. " Yeah it was your potions book, I remember as if it was yesterday, you were studying for our OWLs exam for potions and you were afraid they were going to expell me. "said Vic laughing atthe mmemory. Vic was lucky he didn't due to his outstanding grades he had, he honestly thought that was what saved him, but he was sure they would've expelled him if he didn't have excellent grades. Vic didn't do anymore dangerous stunts after Nessa was mad at him, he was afraid it'll be the final string and she wouldn't want to speak to hom anymore let alone be his friend, as always he was jumping to conclusions. Vic laughed. " You're right about that, I couldn't stand them, that's why I was always running from them. "said Vic honestly. " Protect me on occasions, and why would I need protection? "Vic asked her smirking at her. Vic laughed. " I don't know, you were always able to stop me from doing things, I only listened to you because I love you. "said Vic honestl . Vic smiled. " Well...I can't wait to meet her, and of you can set up a meeting place, that'll be great, but you don't have to Nesa. "said Vic kissing her softly on the lips. 

Vic chuckled. " I'm quite a fast runner, so I'm sure that I can catch up with you, if not that's what magic is for! "said Vic playfully before smiling mischievously at her. Vic raised his eyebrows at her."Oh really? Well...I guess we'll have to see if they make me blush or not, if not you have to try harder."said Vic laughing. Vic laughed along with her, he honestly haven't laughed this hard in along time, he forgot what it felt like to laugh this much. " Wow...four years huh, why so long? If I may ask."Vic asked his head tilt to the side out of curiosity. Vic licked his lips before he looked at her sighing. " I don't know, I always thought that you seen me as a friend, nothing more then that. "said Vic honestly. Vic couldn't believe her story, it sounded exactly what happened to him that night he drunk with his buddies and they left him to go hang out with some girls who were as drunk as him. Vic looked at her and swallowed hard before clearing his throat. " Yes it's mine and I'm a father, but how do you feel now that you kmow that it's me that you slept with? "Vic asked her his hazel eyes looking into hers. " I don't regret anything other then that I wish that I remembered that it was you that I slept with, I couldn't remember anything that happened that night, and I still don't other then we had a connection with each other. " said Vic honestly.
Victor Faulkner
Victor Faulkner
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:33 pm

"Yeah I remember that now, I couldn't concentrate that day though. My mind kept wondering," She said remembering that day clearly. She had been sitting in the same spot and looking at the same page for an hour unable to concentrate on what she was reading. Then someone coming in talking about Victor doing a stunt that wasn't exactly safe. She ran out of the room with the book in her hands to see what they were talking about. When he came out of the dive she was relived but she was so mad at him, after she had hit him with the book then went back to the dorm. She cried because she thought she almost lost him even though she knew better. "Yeah well I'm sure a few of them tried to keep up to you but failed." She said smiling softly. "Yes protect you from not taking care of yourself. To make sure that your eating and resting." She tried looking at him seriously but his smirk was making it hard to. "Well at least I was able to keep you from getting into too much trouble" She smiled at him then smiled bigger. "How about dinner at my house tomorrow?" She asked looking at him. She kissed him back feeling tingles on her lips from his.

"I guess we'll see who's quicker, we should make a bet out of it. If I win, you take me out on a date. If you win, I'll cook you your favorite meal." She said grinning at him. "Yes I guess we will see. I do have some tricks up my sleeve. Maybe those tricks will get you to blush for me," She said grinning more. She loved hearing him laugh, even in school she would do anything to get him to laugh. "Well I hadn't find a guy that I actually wanted to have a conversation with. Well it was that and they didn't want to date a mom." She said softly remembering what most of the guys who wanted to date her said. Some of them were nice about it the others however weren't so nice about it. She wouldn't tell him that though, she didn't want to see the anger in his eyes again. To her it didn't matter anymore since he was the only one she really wanted to be with. "I guess I was good at hiding what I felt from you. I won't be doing that any longer though," She said looking at him with a soft smile on her face. "I guess I'm glad that it was you I slept with but I only wish that I could remember it." She face went slightly pink at her words. When he said that they had a connection she knew that she wasn't the only one that felt it that night. "I can remember pieces but nothing fully, I remember when you kissed me. It wasn't like a drunk sloppy kiss, it was a very passionate and sorta possessive kiss. Like you didn't want me to leave and that I was yours, I could feel the connection between us then." She said looking at him.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Faulkner Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:21 am

"Between you and the books beating me in the library, I stayed away from books for awhile, I was afraid they were going to hurt me! "said Vic playfully. Vic didn't know how almost the whole school found out about his little stunt, but they did and everyone who wanted to watch him, watched him down the dangerous stunt that made him almost lose the one girl he truly loved. After Nessa hit him quite hard with her potions book, he remembered that she wouldn't look at him or talk to him for days, those days were long and boring without her. Vic laughed. " Yeah I was to quick for them, they could never ever catch me, thank god for that. "said Vic. "Hey I ate enough and I gotten enough sleep, just not as much as I needed to at times, but I survived. " said Vic shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. Vic chuckled. " Indeed you were, without you and my outstanding grades in school, I probably would've been expelled a long time ago from Hogwarts, my siblings were always trying to prevent me from it but I didn't listen to them I only listened to you, "said Vic giving her a soft warm smile. " That would be great, tomorrow dinner at your house it is, what time should I be there? "Vic asked her smiling.  

"You gotten yourself a deal Nessa, obviously it'll be me, because I'm extremely fast but even if I lose, I'll take you out."said Vic kissing her softly on the lips. Vic lifted his eyebrows at her. " I doubt it, and what's the thing with you trying to make me blush, that been your thing trying to get me to blush since Hogwarts? "Vic asked her smirking before laughing. Vic loved hearing her laugh just as much as she did him, he always did stuff to make her laugh or tickle her, her laugh always seem to brighten his day if he was in a bad mood. " Wow...what pricks, those are what I call not a real man, it takes a real man to deal with someone else's baggage but your own, "said Vic. "Besides it doesn't matter if you have another kid to me, I love kids, there fun to be around."said Vic honestly. Vic thought about his little niece that was his older brothers m he loved her more then anything, and she was so adorable that it hurts, she was a bit spoiled by Vic but then again she was spoiled by all of them really. Vic smiled. " I won't be hiding my feelings either from you, I'm going to be straight up about how I feel."said Vic. " You guess? Well. ..I guess I'm glad that I slept with you as well, just wish that I could remember it as well, it probably would've been better. " "said Vic honestly. " I remember that kiss quite well, I knew for some reason that I didn't want to lose you that night, if I knew it was you things would've been so much different then they were, "said Vic sighing to himself as he ran his hand through his hair.
Victor Faulkner
Victor Faulkner
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top