Daddy Please - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daddy Please - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daddy Please

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daddy Please - Page 2 Empty Re: Daddy Please

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:21 pm

There was a loud commotion coming from the library which drew Adelaide back out and down the stairs. From the door way she quietly watched as things flew and her brother pull his wand out on their father. Lightly she walked over and placed a gentile hand on his shoulder. "He's not worth it Quin." She said quietly "He never will be." 
The teen was starting to realize this. Nothing she ever did would be good enough for the man that say in front of them. "Come on Q." She said quietly reaching take the wand out of her brothers hand.   "Lets go."
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyann Elling Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:33 pm

This is why these children needed a new mother. They were both completely out of control. Noah thought as he sat with his son wand drawn throwing things around his office. Asking questions he was unable to answer.

Then something changed Adela walked back in and tried to comfort her brother. He watched as she placed a hand on his shoulder and talked softly as Agatha use to do for him when he got angry, or aggravated with the kids. "Listen to your sister, Quincy." He spoke slowly and quietly. "She has her mother's wisdom." A knot formed in his through as the thought of Agatha came back to him.
Riyann Elling
Riyann Elling
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Roseberry Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:07 pm

Disappointed. Quincy was disappointed with the man he used to call his father. The man whom he fought so hard to understand. The one he tried to impress, to connect with, to feel his love as every child should feel the love of a father.
When hearing Adela's voice, he didn't move. He didn't say a thing. He was waiting for him to move, to say something, to hit him, to show any emotion. But there was nothing.

"Listen to your sister, Quincy. She has her mother's wisdom." Time stopped for him. Seriously? Was it the best he could do? Quincy started laughing, but there was nothing funny in that sound. No, it was fill with hate towards the man, with pain he felt and with relief. "After all these years, is that that the best you can do? Sixteen years and you have nothing to say to us?" He kept laughing, and as the time was passing, his anger was being replaced with... nothing. He felt nothing. "Fine. We'll play it your way then." He looked his little sister, thanking lord he has her in his life. "Go pack your things Adela, we're leaving." With that being said, he stormed out the room, ready to leave his father behind.
Quincy Roseberry

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyann Elling Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:25 pm

"And where do you think you'll go? No money! No Job!" Noah yelled at his sons back as he left. Anger filling him now that the boy was gone.
Yet there stood Adela still standing frozen in front of "You will not be going with your brother. You'll stay right here." There was still a Harsh rugged tone in his voice laced with just a bit of fear. Fear of losing his last connection to Agatha. "you are underage and i will not permit you to live with a brother who cannot support himself let alone you." he ordered his daughter to stay.
Riyann Elling
Riyann Elling
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:38 pm

Addie watched her brother storm away but stayed frozen to the spot in which her feet were planted. Fear corsed through her body. She had never had a mother and now she was suppose to walk away from a father she had never truely known? but it was that or lose a brother she loved so dearly.
Noah opened his mouth and Adela turned her head to look at him. Anger growing in her with every one of his words. "Sixteen Year," She growled, "Sixteen years you had to spend time with me and you chose not to. Now I'm about ready to leave with the only family I have ever known and you order me to stay?" she shook her head. "You are pathetic. Quincy has taken care of me my entire life. If he leaves. I Leave!" with that she ran after her brother taking two steps at a time.
"Quin?" She whispered standing in his door way. The fear clearly read on her face, "Where will we go? what will we do?" She asked.
Adela went silent for a few minutes thinking of the broken man down in the library with things thrown about. "We can't leave him here on his own. He'll slowly die. If he hasn't
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Roseberry Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:54 pm

"That's non of your business!" He yelled from the hallway while entering his room. Luckily, most of his stuff were packed. The rest of them he placed in suitcase with one wave of his wand - thanking who ever he needed to thank for being born as a wizard.

He stood in the center of his room, for who knows how long, watching himself in the mirror. It wasn't until he heard Adela's weak voice he realized he's really leaving. They are really leaving. He opened the door letting her in. "He's already gone. I hope he'll get better but we're not staying here, not anymore. And don't worry about our future. You know, mom left us some of her savings that will be enough for us to survive about a year or more. We'll go to Kai's place but we'll spend entire year in school. After that I'll find some job and we'll find some place to live. You're going back to school next year anyways so I'll have a whole year to find something nice and cosily."
Quincy Roseberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Addie couldn't get the image of her fathers face out of her head. The fear in his eyes. "You didn't see the look on his face." She spoke slowly her face turning pale from the thought her brows farrowing with worry. "He's scared Quincy. Afraid of something." reaching up she played with the ends of her hair. "What does he have to be afraid of? He doesn't need us, not like we've needed him all these years." The girl looked up at her brother. "We can't leave him," She said again shaking her head, "It doesn't feel right Quin."
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Roseberry Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:49 pm

"I didn't and I don't care." That being said he turned to his sister. She looked worried, scared and.. strange. He couldn't help the fact that in some way, she was right. But there was no way he was staying here, not after he said what he did. If he did, he felt like he would lost his pride and he had no intention of doing so. But he could see it in her worried face, she wanted to stay. Why?
"He's scared of losing the only thing that he has left from mom. You. He lost me years ago and he know so, but he still has you. You are still young and he is you parent after all. Adela, do you wanna stay?"
Quincy Roseberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:39 pm

"No, not with out you," Adela spoke softly shaking her head slightly. She couldn't imagine not having her big brother down the hall from her any time she needed him. She couldn't imagine not living under the same roof as him. "I need you more than I need him." Shed survived this long with out her father's attention, she could do it for the rest of her life if it came to that but Quincy. How could she ever live with out him. He had always been the one there for her. Every skinned knee, or little bruise. Every bump along the way.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top