Welcome to hell
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Welcome to hell Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Welcome to hell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to hell Empty Welcome to hell

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:24 pm

Mia went running toward Hogwarts Express. As always, she was late. The station was packed. Mia was wondering whether this year will be more students at first year. It looked as if they can not all fit in the train. She quietly cursed. They probably all wagons full. She will never fail to find a place for herself and Milena. Milena. Mia was early this morning sent the owl to Milena, she said looking forward to see her, and that she will find a free space for them. How it started, they will end with the first year. She was breaking path through the crowd hardly, dragging heavy suitcases. It is difficult to cut a path through the crowd, dragging their heavy suitcases. She walked through the wall and almost losing her balance. Her owl Lissa loudly protested.

She turned to her parents who were running trying to keep up with her. Yet she could not forgive them cause she has to go to school, but loves them endlessly. Her mother is crying like every year. It seems that they aren't yet used to the fact their daughter goes to school.

"Mom, Dad .. really have to go. Milena will kill me if I don't find a place in a train. I love you so much! "She shouted already running toward the train.

"We love you too, Dariela! Don't forget to send us an owl sometimes! "She heard her mother shout from the crowd. Now it has acted as a whisper from a distance.

She rushed through the train. Through a couple of times hit the owl's cage. "I'm sorry, it was not intentional Lissa" murmured every time. If she is on the site of an owl, she would escape, that was for sure. After fifteen minutes, breaking  through the crowd, she finally saw an empty section. It is for her was like finding an oasis in the middle of the desert. She ran quickly, dropping the bag and the cage on the opposite seat. She sat breathing rapidly from a lot of running. Now she just needs to wait.

She looked out the window. Her parents are waving. The mother is still crying. She sent them a kiss and leaned her head against the window. "Hell, I'm coming," she murmured softly in greeting the new school year.

Last edited by Dariela McLaggen on Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Welcome to hell Empty Re: Welcome to hell

Post by John Walker Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:25 pm

John walked on his own down to the train his knapsack slung over his back as he walked hand in pocket as his sneakers squeaking as he walked threw the smoke and crowds that bustled around the platform. His face was dark holding a shadow as if he was unshaven and his hair as if un-brushed for a while nobody was there to see him off he'd done all his good bys back home and his father accepted he was growing up. Now he saw the train and jumped on dodging an owl cage as he moved down the train carriage to find a nice quiet spot to sit down. Each carriage was filled with kids screaming and some crying that they didn't want to leave there mummies or daddies, John rolled his eyes as he passed several carriages.

Soon he came to one that was empty but for one girl, sliding open the door he stepped in just as she spoke he could not help but chuckle as he looked at her before he spoke. “Oh I'm sure its not that bad” he said as he placed his things on the shelf above the seat. “Hope you don't mind but this is the only quiet compartment on this train and I really can't be doing with the noise, I won't be any trouble.” He told her as he looked at the owl cage and the Owl inside it. “Nice owl” he said and moved it to her side of the carriage as he then sat down by the window and became quiet as he closed his eyes as if sleeping.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

Welcome to hell Empty Re: Welcome to hell

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:25 pm

The moment she spoke, in the wagon had entered a guy. Surely she saw him at school, she'd say a year or two younger than her.
She looked at him indifferently, "You're right, it will not be bad ... It will be even worse than that." looked at him as he entered.
Indifferently shrugged
"Be free to sit, I'm just waiting for a friend who, as usual, is late," she rolled her eyes.

She looked at her owl and gently smiled, "Thank you, this is the only animal in the world that I love," she laughed softly.
The boy sat down and closed his eyes as if asleep. Maybe he really wanted to sleep. She stopped talking as would not mind, and every now and watched the door expecting Milena.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top