Care of Magical Creature - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Care of Magical Creature - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Care of Magical Creature

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Care of Magical Creature - Page 5 Empty Re: Care of Magical Creature

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:59 pm

Amy looked back up with a red face from trying to conceal her tears "you think so, because no one has ever said they like me because i have always thought i was ugly or not as pretty as my friends."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:01 pm

Ginevra grinned. "You are pretty don't think your not. As for the people saying they like you only one person has said it to me, but not the person I truley would like too.." she paused. "It's just the way life is.." Ginevra looked over to professor Vallent to make sure he was not in ear range and was not going to say something or catch them talking in his class.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:16 pm

Amy gave a reasuring smile then leant over the desk still making sure the professor was not watching then gave ginevra and hug and whispered into her ear "thank you and i hope we both find someone."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:18 pm

Ginevra hugged Amy back. She smiled and then said "Well, the end of term party is coming up and you can either ask someone and see what happens or just go alone."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:21 pm

Amy nodded then let go and sat back down and then asked "ginevra when is the next quidditch match for ravenclaw?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:23 pm

Ginevra sighed. "Well we don't have a full team so we don't have a match planned yet." she said, upset.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:27 pm

Amy sighed then replied "well were just gonna have to wait arent we then."

Amy then asked "so what sort of dress are you wearing to the end of term ball, ginevra and when is the end of term?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:28 pm

"I don't know i think next week"Ginevra replied. "As for the dress I don't know yet.." she paused. "Do you know if your going to ask someone to go with you or if your going to wait if you get asked by someone yet?"
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:31 pm

Amy shrugged her shoulders then said "well I would love for someone to ask me, but i dont think i could go and ask someone I'd feel silly adn anyways i dont know any boys."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Ginevra sighed. "Yah, i think i'm just going to wait. If i get asked i'll either say yes or no...if not asked i'll just go alone always have friends there too." she said, smiling.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top