Care for Magical Creatures classes 1, 2, 3 and 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Care for Magical Creatures classes 1, 2, 3 and 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Care for Magical Creatures classes 1, 2, 3 and 4

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Care for Magical Creatures classes 1, 2, 3 and 4 Empty Care for Magical Creatures classes 1, 2, 3 and 4

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:15 am

Albus stood infront of the garygoyle and put his hand on it and looked down at his shoes waiting for his class to arrive
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Care for Magical Creatures classes 1, 2, 3 and 4 Empty Re: Care for Magical Creatures classes 1, 2, 3 and 4

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:40 am

Brianna walked into 'the classroom' which was the open outdoors, "Am I early, Professor" she asked, she was holding a cage which was sparking

Last edited by burns_b on Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Care for Magical Creatures classes 1, 2, 3 and 4 Empty Re: Care for Magical Creatures classes 1, 2, 3 and 4

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:45 am

Andrian ran up toward Dumbledore and nodded at Brianna panting "Look like we are early" Andrian said to Brianna
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:51 am

"I brought a sparking fox, a new species of animal I discovered one day when I raked my yard" Brianna said, the fox like creature was asleep but sparking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:53 am

Andrian looked at it and said "Is it a special specie of fox?" as Andrian looked at it and hesitated waiting for either Professor Dumbledore and Brianna
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:55 am

"It qualifies as a magical creature but I don't know if it's a fox or a type of other creature" Brianna said as the creature emmited more sparks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:02 am

Albus looked down at them calmly and smiled at them and examined the Fox and looked at it with great intrest "I dunno what this is this is something new not on the list and nothing i know off" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:08 am

"The fox appears to have the ability to store electricity and if someone kills them maybe the pelts will shock who touches it after death. Or the electricity may be stored to kill prey. All I know is that it's harmless to touch when it's alive" Brianna said, "What shall I do with it now, this could be a breakthrough"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:11 am

"Very well done" Albus said impressed with Andrian sister Brianna and patted her on the shoulder "Brilliant indeed" he added on
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:13 am

"Thank you Professor, you are very kind" Brianna said, "Has any of your other students brought in creatures to show in the past?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top