Care of Magical Creature
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Care of Magical Creature Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Care of Magical Creature

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Care of Magical Creature Empty Care of Magical Creature

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:11 am

(Term Not started)
(No teacher)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Care of Magical Creature Empty Re: Care of Magical Creature

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:10 am

Just an update on this class...
I am in the process of making up a lesson
so if you plan on attending, it won't be too long now

~Austin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:16 pm

[i will be taking over this post for a short while. Until OWL's]

Professor Valent walked outside where his class were waiting. "Hello i am your new Care of Magical Creatures teacher since Professor Austin is ..ah.. Uncapable of teaching." he sad sneering "Due to his illness u have lost a major period in this subject and with your OWL's so near i need to teach u as much as i can in 3 weeks. SO mind you pay attention." He ended warningly. He waved his wand lazily and a beatiful silver Unicorn walked slowly towards them. "Now i thought we'd start easy.. can anyone tell me the features of a Unicorn?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Emily got up to the tip of her feet and raised her hand than recited top speed. "The unicorn is one of the most delicate creatures. Its blood keeps a person living for a little longer even if hes about to die, but the blood is cursed. Unicorns like the girls touch although the babies dont mind. The babies are Golden without a horn. While the elders are Silver with a very valuable horn"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:10 pm

"sorry i'm late!" Amy said as she rushed through the door and rushed to her seat and got out her care of magical creatures text book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:35 am

"Are we going to see one?" Piper asked with excitement in her voice.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:41 am

Tilly walked into class, excusing herskef for being late. She stared at the unicorn, it was beautiful. She sat down and waited for the teacher to start, well teaching.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:48 pm

piper wrote:"Are we going to see one?" Piper asked with excitement in her voice.

"Come closer and ull be able to see. As emily methioned, adult Unicorns are silver, so these are adults... Anyways if u wanna pat it then come, but only girls... Unicorns prefer the womans touch" Proffesor Velnt said airily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:23 pm

Piper gets up quickly, but then walks over slowly as not to scare. "His so beautiful!" She said smiling with delight.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:31 pm

Professor Valent waved his wand and a golden unicorn appeared. "The babies are usually golden.. they dont mind the mans touch so u boys can come and pet them.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top