Relaxing {open} - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing {open} - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing {open}

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing {open} - Page 4 Empty Re: Relaxing {open}

Post by Vaughn Hunter Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:32 am

Vaughn grinned looking at her, "Well no more kissing right now. I plan on kissing you more later," He said laughing as she did a little happy dance. He hugged her back and whispered in her ear, "My girlfriend." He was feeling very wicked since both their houses were looking at them. He kissed Dakota one last time then walked over to his table leaving her still draped in his scarf. He had several of the guys at the table gawking at him and he pretended not to notice.

Vaughn's best friend came over and took the seat directly in front of him. His friend leaned forward and said, "You know she's a Slytherin right? The sworn enemy of Gryffindor," his face was shocked at the way Vaughn had kissed Dakota.

Vaughn laughed at his friends words and said his face straight, "Her house may be the sworn enemy of Gryffindor. She however is my girlfriend and I will not have any of you lot talking mean to her. I don't care if we're in the same house I will knock you out if you make her cry." The boys who knew him, took him at his word and nodded. He knew right then that Dakota would be safe from a some of the kids who were in Gryffindor. "Besides I don't think anyone should be judged just because of their house. They should be judged on their character and how they treat others."

His friend laughed and said, "Your crazy but then again I have never seen you do anything the easy way. I'll make sure that she doesn't get hassled if your not around to protect her." Holding out his hand to Vaughn they shook and then began to eat the food on the table.

Every now and then Vaughn would look back to see if Dakota was okay. He knew that some of the kids in Slytherin would be cruel towards her and he wasn't going to stand for that.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:41 am

Dakota sat down and immediately the taunting started. "What are you thinking, Kota? Hes a lion! Your parents would be so disappointed. Theyre probably turning over in their grave right about now." She tried to tune them out but they just got louder and closer to her face. She stood up and screamed, "ENOUGH!" She then ran out without even touching her food. She ran down the hall to the staircase and sat down and cried. She wanted Vaughn and she wanted him now. She whimpered and let the tears she was biting back fall more profusely than before. She just cried and didnt care who saw
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:56 am

Vaughn heard Dakota scream something as he turned getting out of his seat saw her run from the hall. He ran out after her and saw her sitting on the steps crying. He ran over to her and pulled her into his arms wanting to knock out the people who made her cry. "It's ok baby I'm here for you." Vaughn said holding her impossibly closer to him. "Shh baby it's okay, I'm right here. I won't let anyone hurt you again, I'm so sorry you were hurt by them." He ran his hand up and down her back slowly.

"You safe with me, I promise you that. I'm sorry that they treated you badly. I only wish we were in the same house that way you wouldn't have to deal with this." Vaughn said stroking her back as well as her hair kissing her forehead softly. He wanted to wipe all the pain from her heart about getting bashed by her house. "Come with me, we need to get you food but I know where we can get some without having to deal with any of them." Standing her pulled her to her feet holding her close as he walked with her towards the kitchens. "You may not be hungry right now but I'm not going to allow you to not eat. Your mine to care for and protect," He said trying to hold back his anger.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:03 am

Dakota whimpered and clung to her boyfriend. "She was supposed to be my friend. Tristan? Shes supposedly my friend and she said all those awful things. She even brought my parents into it. How they would be disappointed and rolling over in their grave." She cried harder as she recalled the events that had just happened. When he took her to the ktichens she shook her head, "Im not hungry." However, her stomach objected with a loud roar and she bit her lip. She reached out and cupped Vaughns cheek, "How did I get so damn lucky to get a guy like you?" She stroked his cheek to try and calm his anger and kissed him softly. A soft kiss that was full of love and devotion to him and only him
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:00 pm

Vaughn held her she talked to him, "if she truely was your friend she would happy for you. She wouldn't care what house I was in she would care if I make you happy. Bringing your parents into that just makes it that much more of disrespect of a friend. She doesn't deserve you as a friend, you are so much kinder than she is." They reached the door that lead to the kitchens and he pushed it open.

Speaking to a house elf for some food enough for two. He was handed a small basket filled with food including silverware. Vaughn led them to a small alcove that had a bench and put the food down there. "You got lucky the same way I did when you found me. I will always be so thankful that your mine." He said as he kissed her back his arms wrapping around her waist pulling her closer. Breaking the kiss he smiled softly, "Come on let's eat sweetheart." He said nudging her to the bench.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:37 pm

Dakota nuzzled into him and whimpered as he spoke about Tris the way he did. She and Tris had been drifting apart since Mason left the school. Maybe that was the reason for her recent anger issues. She just shook her head and sat down and looked at all the food. She even saw a few tacos in there and she smiled. She grabbed a taco and a burrito and bit into it. She giggled as the taste ran over her tongue. It was so good. She saw a bit of whipped cream so she stuck her finger in it and put it on Vaughns nose and laughed.
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:20 pm

Vaughn was at loss of what to say or do to put a smile back on her face. When she sat down and began eating he followed suit. He was caught by surprise when she put whipped cream on his nose. He laughed wiping it off then his grin turned mischievous. Waiting until she had nothing in her mouth he put the whipped cream on her lips and kissed it off. Smirking he went back to eating watching her carefully. He finished his half of the food and turned to look down the corridor to see if anyone was there. He turned back around to face Dakota and he smiled at her.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:34 pm

Dakota moaned against his lips and smiled. She giggled and kissed his cheek lovingly. "Im so happy I found you." She held his hand and smiled up at him. She finished her food and saw that no one was around. She smiled evily and adorably at the same time and kissed him hard. She curled up in his lap and played with the tiny hairs at the nape of his neck as she kissed him. She smirked against his lips and smiled at him. She was so F*** lucky to have him in her life. "Hey babe? Would you want to go to Hogsmeade with me for Valentines day?"
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:48 pm

Vaughn smiled hearing her laugh and some of the tension in his shoulders eased. "I'm glad I found you too, I never thought I would." He said smiling as she crawled in his lap and kissed him. His hands gripped her hips his breathing hard. "Your lips really should be illegal but they are also really addicting as well." He said to her chuckling softly as he nuzzled his head in her neck. Lifting his head at her question he smiled broadly at her, "I would love to go with you to hogsmeade for valentines day. I'd like to stop at Honeydukes if that's ok with you." He said wrapping his arms around her waist holding her close.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:06 pm

"You keep saying that and I will amke them illegal but only to you. Anyone else could have as much as they want." She stuck her tongue out at him and licked his neck slowly before biting it softly and sucking at the soft flesh there. She left a purple mark on him and smirked. "The snake has left its mark." She licked over the offended area and straddled his lap so she was facing him. She smriked and gave him a little grind just to tease him. "So cute, you know that?" She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top