Rest and Relaxation ( Khaat ) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rest and Relaxation ( Khaat ) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rest and Relaxation ( Khaat )

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rest and Relaxation ( Khaat ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rest and Relaxation ( Khaat )

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:55 pm

Jess turned and looked at the suit then walked over to it " I think I saw one in a Burgundy." she said pushing suit after suit to one side " yes here, ow theres a dark blue as well, its not black so Brian can't complain" she said and smiled as she held both the Burgundy and dark blue both in smaller sizes.

"If there sill too big we can resize them for you" came Fredericks voice across the shop.

"its fine Fredrick we can do that" Jess told him looking from him back to Khaat." I have a few cover ups that I don't use I'm sure we could alter them to how you like it , though theres no reason to wear them only jack and Brian will be at the house at any one time."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:12 pm

"The burgundy, I think," she said.  She was glad Jess was willing to help her resize the suit. 

She listened to Jess talk about the cover up.  "Its not about you guys, Jess. Its about me.  Daddy is pretty stuck that I've spent too much time by myself. And maybe he's right. But I've been patient--more than patient--at letting him do this his way.  I'm tired of this. I don't want to look like this anymore.  And I want to move my arm again.  Its all well and good for him to tell me to just move on, but we both know he has the ability to fix this. He's not the one that has to do this."  She took a breath.  This was the first, in all these months, that she ever said a word about what she lived with.    And it was rarer yet for her to say a word contrary to her father's ideas. 

"Sorry," she immediately apologized, looking away from them both. Her eyes fell on the rack of veils Fredrick stocked. She liked most of them.  "Fredrick, I'll take one of each of these, though, please.  And---four of each of the lace ones, please, in each pattern, and each color."  

That was gonna be a lot of veils. Brian wouldn't like paying for that many veils, but the money wasn't the issue. It was that he didn't like her buying more and more and more of them.  But, this time, she had an idea.  

"Oh, and Fredrick, where does one get decent sandals, please?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:25 pm

Jess stood and listened to her talk and smiled " about time I saw at fire again" she said smiling " tell him all that" she said " but hes a suborn as a mule like you are." she said chuckling as she let Khaat ask about shoes.

"Theres a place two doors down, he sells good shoes and sandals " he told her " I'll have them all sent to Jess's home they will be there by the time you return." he smiled at them both " now you have a nice day ladies." Jess rolled her eyes at him.

"I know the shop it does have some nice ones, named too, might find something there." she headed to the door and opened it waiting for her to follow " its not far, we can walk."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:46 pm

"Maybe I should," she said. "I know he's busy but I don't want to be the last on his list."  

Fredrick arranged for the purchases to be sent to Jess's, and that was fine by Khaat.  

"Thank you," Khaat told Fredrick. We'll check them out next."  She followed Jess to the shoe store.  She could hear Brian now.  Shoes. Of course there are shoes. Why did I not see that coming? she could hear him saying.

She browsed the sandals, and saw several pair she really liked. Some that were perfect for the beach, and some that were better suited for going out to dinner.  Some were flat, some had heels. 

"You know," she said to Jess. "If I get the ones I like, either Brian is going to have to enlarge my shoe section of my closet, or Marcus is going to have to be able to keep a secret and do it for me.  I'm running out of room. I don't know why Brian always wants me to get rid of the things I haven't worn in the last year.  Where the heck have I gone to use some of that stuff?  Don't tell, but I've had several boxes of shoes in his closet for two years and he hasn't found them yet."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:39 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded " well what he doesn't know won't harm him " she said and chuckled again. " ow those are nice Khaat they will go well with that dress, the red one." she said noticing some she would not mind for herself .

"and besides if he loves you he'll love your shoes too" she said picking up a second pair and inspecting a third. Soon Jess felt her stomach growl. " we should get back soon or the guys will send out a search party." she took the shoes to the counter and paid for them. Now she waited by the door bags in her hand.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Brian checked his watch back at the house. He looked at Jack. "Either Jess can't talk her out of a granny suit, or they've found more damned shoes. You know there have to be more freaking shoes, don't you? The big question is whether or not she'll come back with a suit. Even if she did, I'm gonna have to swipe all her other clothes to get her to wear it." 

Khaat paid for several pair of shoes, and found she had to work to pick up the bags with one hand. The clerk was too busy staring at Khaat's face to notice Khaat having trouble with her bags.  She manged and headed rather quickly out the door.  

"You're right," she said to Jess. "And we both know how weird those guys get if they thinks they have to go hunting. Let's not do that today.  Maybe tomorrow we'll make them hunt for us. Not today." She headed back to the car.  "Besides, I could use something cold to drink."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:38 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded as she placed her own bags in the back of the car then slipped into the drivers seat. " agreed as much as I like this heat a cold drink always goes down well." she started the engine and headed back to the house.

Once there she picked up all the bags and carried them inside " go find Brian and reassure him your still alive" she said and chuckled stems into a large softly as she placed all the items into a large wardrobe that was linked to Khaats own back at the house. Once down she headed to the kitchen and pored two glasses or cool fruit punch and went to find Khaat.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:53 pm

"I'd better," Khaat agreed.  She went inside. 

"I see you're in one piece," Brian said.  "I don't see any granny suits."

"Jess has the bags."

"How many pairs of shoes did you get? I know you can't go get coffee without buying shoes."

"Its not that bad."

"Sweetheart," he kissed her forehead, "if it gets you out of your room and out of the house, I don't honesty care how many pair you get."

"Good," she said.

"We could pare down how many you already have, though." She looked at him and scowled.

"Now I know we're married--when the romance is just all gone," she sighed.

"Oh, really?" he laughed. "You think so, do you?"

Jess came out with some cold drinks and Khaat took one.

"Thank you," she said.  "You know he's talking about me getting rid of some of my excess shoes, right?  No 'I missed you', no 'Did you have a good time'--just 'How many pairs of shoes did you get, and how many can we get rid of'?"

Brian glanced at Jack. "Somehow this isn't going to go well. I just know it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top