Rest and Relaxation ( Khaat ) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rest and Relaxation ( Khaat ) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rest and Relaxation ( Khaat )

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rest and Relaxation ( Khaat ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rest and Relaxation ( Khaat )

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:12 pm

Jess listened to them and chuckled " and thats why I left him right where he fell , have to say he had such a hang over he swore to me he'd not drink again." she glanced to where Jack was finishing cleaning out the pit. He turned and smiled at her. " I don't and hope he hasn't." She chuckled at Khaat say to Brian the shells would be for him and not the kids.

"I agree, I have seen that jar you know." she smiled. Jess had to gasp at the suit Brian said Khaat had brought with her.

"Ow dear lords not that one, I have to agree with Brian its not a good look for you, the market has this wonderful stall the man makes everything on it by hand and he has the most amazing eye to what would suit you, we can leave when your ready."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:21 pm

"I know what you're doing," Brian scowled at Khaat. "And you're not wearing that suit."

"Its mine, and...." she began, as he accio'd the suit. As it was on its way to him, he flicked his wand at it and blew it up. Khaat gasped, seeing her bathing suit destroyed.

"And now its ash," he looked at her calmly.

"Brian James Quinn!" she was angry with him. He was unmoving.

"Better get shopping," he said. "Jess, no granny suits, would you? And no hooded coverups that go clear to the ground either."

"Who's wearing this? You or me?" she protested.

"Go," he waved her away. She looked at Jess, unhappy with Brian.

"Fine," she sighed. "Okay. Lets' go."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Jess could not help but smile as she listened to Brian and Khaat. She watched as the suit appeared and started to float towards them. She now could see why Brian didn't like it , it was like something , if she had known her, her mother would have worn. She could not stop her body jolting as Brian blew it up her heart raced but two strong arms wrapped around her from behind, Jacks voice came soft in her ear.

"Relax, have fun." He told her and she smiled looking up at him towering over her from behind. He lent down and kissed her softly. " and for god sake get her a bathing suit Brian will love." At these words she smiled and nodded and returned his kiss.

"Khaat, we should go now, do you want to drive?" she asked " or we could walk, though I recommend the car." She turned in Jacks arms and held him in a tight hug that made him smile

"Try not to bankrupt me" he told her Jess just shook her head and kissed his cheek before moving to a picture, though puling it to one side it revealed a small box that held eight to ten keys in it. "Take the Pegaso, its got trunk space." he told her and she took down a set of silver keys that had a wolfs head keyring.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:07 pm

"The car is fine," Khaat said.  "I'm fine with you driving. You know your way around better than I do.  She got in on the passenger side of the car.  She liked the smell of the tropical air and had forgotten how nice it could be to simply be around sun and sand and the ocean again.

Part of her wished her father could get away too. He had been through so much with Thaor's curse, and all the trouble with Gideon Pierce, the destruction of the Ministry and now its rebuilding. She knew now wasn't the time for that, but it didnt mean she didn't feel his stress.  

"Daddy would like this," she said quietly. "Not sure how he puts up with all he does.  He's pretty resilient. More than I can be." The truth was that she had changed. Blood had taken away something from her that she didn't know if she'd get back.  

She was content not to fight now.  To stay home and raise her children.  She was content, at times, to stay in her room, and she had gotten used to having gotten so used to having guards with her every place she went, that she didnt want to be without them anymore.  

It hadn't been that long ago, maybe just a couple of years at best, when she had been the first to leap on an adventure.  Now, she had just resisted going out even for a bathing suit.  The thought of anyone seeing her was something that truly frightened her.  She realized, as she went out with Jess, how reliant she had become in her guards helping her to stay unnoticed and covered.   Now, Brian seemed to be pushing her out of her comfort zone with a huge shove.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:15 pm

Jess sipped into the drivers side and smiled " who do you think recommended this place to us, Jack and I were... going threw our second argument and he heard us, that was when he suggested this place, lets just say we worked everything out that evening." she could not help but feel her cheeks warm at the memory nor the smile that now sat on her face.

Pulling in she parked near a small shop clothing and cloth hung outside " his name is Fredrick he, quite eccentric but harmless, if hasn't got something you like then he can make it for you." she said and slipped out the car in time to see a dark skinned dark haired mature name walk over.

"Jessica my main woman, been too long." he said with a warm welcoming smile.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:29 pm

Khaat listened to Jess's explanation of how they got the property. Well, that made sense, in a lot of ways.  She figured Jess and Jack had made up somehow. She was glad they had found some sort of getaway place.  

When they got to the shop, she pulled the translucent veil closer around her face, far more self conscious than she wanted to be.  She followed Jess inside. As Jess greeted Fredrick, Khaat started to browse the suit and the fabrics.  What she wasn't finding was black. It just figured, didn't it? What she wanted was to find another of what Brian had just blown up. Grab it and run, whether it fit or not.  

The truth was that the one that was now dust hadn't fit either. It was entirely too big. But she had planned on somehow getting out of needing to actually wear it. That had been the plan back in England when she packed it, anyway.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:15 pm

Jess smiled and gave the man a warm hug. " yes and were still okay, Fredrick this is Khaat an old and dear friend shes staying with Jack and I but needs a swim suit, preferably not in black." he said and chuckled seeing the puzzled look on his face. " long story, so do you have any in." she watched as he rubbed his stubbled yet still Handsome chin, to other woman not Jess.

After a moment Fredrick smiled, " for a friend and a beauty I have something in the back."He turned to Khaat and bowed. Quickly he headed to a door in the corner of the shop. Jess moved to Khaat and started to look at tops he had on a rail taking down several but always putting them back.

"You don't want those Jess." his voice came and she tuned to see him floating two long rails of suits. " Mrs Quinn, come look at these." he motioned to the rail. " before you ask yes I know who you are, your husband saved my niece at the ministry, with out his warning she would have died under all that stone and rubble, I thank you, she is the only family I have left, my shop and all in it are at your disposal." he then stepped back "There is this rail also" shimmering rows of veils appeared, " though your beauty is not contained just skin deep." Jess rolled her eyes.

"you do know her husband can make you disappear quick as a flash?" she told him folding her arms over her chest. She saw Fredrick raise his hands in defeat.

" He is a lucky man." with those words he moved behind the counter.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:32 pm

She was a bit surprised that not only did he know her name, but Brian had been of service. She wasn't used to a man flirting with her anymore either. It was nice to hear, but it was unusual these days.

"I'm glad Brian could help," Khaat said. "Its what he lives for, I think."  In other times, Khaat would have been drawn to any number of suits, in any sorts of colors. She had several of them, but she'd tucked them away.  And, to her dismay, while she believed more was more, Brian still believed that when it came to swimsuits, less was definitely more.  

"They're all lovely," she said.  "How are you on cover ups, though?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:51 pm

Fredrick looked up and shook his head gently. " I'm sorry we don't stock them, I have to say why would you cover up, when the sea is blue and the sky is bluer and this place was meant romance, one such as you should not cover up but show the world your beauty, I mean between you and your husband." He added seeing the look Jess gave him.

With a sigh he spoke again but still with a cheek sly smile " I can have some shipped in but it will take a day or two" He saw Jess's look of approval and went back to reading his book.

" Hes an old romantic at heart , but means well." Jess told her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:13 pm

"Its fine," she said.  She was strongly considering contacting Tobias to see if he still had any of his hooded long french terry robes. Maybe if it was white, Brian wouldn't burn it.

She saw a one piece suit that she liked that had a large wheel of crochet work in the suits midsection. It reminded her of Brian's countless dreamcatchers.  She didn't like the color of the suit though. The nude color only would emphasize her disfigurements. And the size was entirely too big.  She didn't see it in a small enough size.  Regardless of how she felt, if it was too big, it would feel awkward, and Brian surely would burn it. No, it had to fit at least.

"Does this come in any other colors or sizes?" she asked.  Jess was the only person she'd shopped for swimwear with in the last couple of years besides Marcus.  

Marcus was almost obsessive about the fit of her clothes, so shopping for swimsuits with him had resulted in meticulous fit, but hours to accomplish it--and too many stores.  Jess already well knew how hard it was for her to find a suit that was small enough and yet properly proportioned.

"Jess?" she held up the suit. She really did like the crochet work.  But the color? No. She hated it. She wasn't sure how it would look on her at all. And she really was thinking of making Jess port her to Tobias for a long bathrobe.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top