Hiding with Mrytle - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hiding with Mrytle - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hiding with Mrytle

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiding with Mrytle - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding with Mrytle

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:02 pm

Zoe nodded. "Yea I can understand that." Zoe continued to draw a little. It was a new hobby and she really enjoyed it. It help to calm her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:53 pm

"You should really come one day to meet Grawpy!" said Mariana drawing on the bathroom floor which was wet with her finger,.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:40 pm

Zoe looked up at Mari. "Yea I guess I will." She sat back looking around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:10 am

Davina hadn't said a word once Mariana had come in. She had come to this bathroom for peace and quiet, as she thought nobody else would be there. There were. People there, that is. She decided she had better go, she didn't feel that included in this conversation here. She couldn't talk with ease to these two, and it was awkward enough already.
"I better go now, I have work to do." she said, hastily giving an excuse to leave. She walked out of the bathroom before giving either of them a chance to reply to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:54 am

Zoe looked around. She didn't realize that Davina was inside. "Oh sorry Davina." Zoe called as she left. She didn't mean to intrupt her. If she had known someone was in here she would have never came.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top