Hiding
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hiding  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hiding

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiding  Empty Hiding

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:58 am

Chase paced, it seemed all she could do these days. Where could she go? Nowhere that was where.. there were vampires downstairs drinking human blood, and she was upstairs, hiding from them. Well not really hiding from THEM, but hiding all the same. The Ministry of Magic had somehow gotten the idea that she was a Death Eater.. CHASE! She couldn't even smack a fly dead.. let alone torture and kill someone. Though sometimes she felt like it. See, the Ministry had killed her family, and then cornered her in her own apartment, almost set fire to the place, and crucio'd her while she was backed into a corner. What kind of low life's did that?!

Chase continued to pace, they had gone to her house and gotten her stuff without incident, she was kind of lucky in the fact that they had attacked her before she was fully unpacked. It seemed that was all she did these days, was move. Now.. she was stuck in the master bedroom upstairs to a blood bank for vampires. Afraid every moment that one of them would smell her and come up to investigate. Possibly turn her into one, the last thing she wanted to do. But.. Chase was also extremely curious. It was night time, and she could hear people moving around downstairs, obviously getting their fill of blood. Which was sort of a good thing, meaning they probably weren't HORRIBLY thirsty, and it also meant they weren't attacking people who didn't deserve to be attacked. So Chase did something she hadn't dared to do yet. She went to the stairs.

Opening the door carefully, she stuck her head out, and crept onto the landing. She was dressed in some short shorts, and a loose black tank top. Her hair was pulled back into a high pony tail, but a few wisps were dangling around her ears and forehead. Slowly creeping to the stairs, she slid first one foot down the stair, then the other, afraid to alert the vampires of her presence. Slowly, very very slowly, she crept until she was in view of the bar, and she stopped there. Out of site, but able to see what was happening.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Hiding  Empty Re: Hiding

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:38 am

Sophia walked into the blood bank but no one knew she was Sophia Lestrange for she had her blood hood of her cloak over her head hiding her face. As she walked into the semi dark place she ordered a AB+ blood which was her own blood type. As she paid for the glass she took the big tall glass and drunk it down in one gulp. "There that ought to hold me for aehile at lease."said told herself softly as she set the hlass back on the bar and walked pass some fellow vampire man who whistled at her. As she ignored them she headed upstairs to sit down and just relax when she seen a person that look like Chase peek out of a room. "Chassy what are you doing here?!?"Sophia asked her shocked.

"Oh god, your not one now are you?"Sophia asked as she looked at Chase carefully but she looked normal to her. Sophia was trying to figure out why Chase was here and she was hiding from someone which she didn't know who. "Chassy, what's going on?"Sophia asked her confused as her eyes turned gold with confusion for she was confused. "Come on, let's go in the room our in and talk about this."said Sophia softly with her hood still up hiding her face from everyone but Chase. Sophia didn't know what was going on but she was bound to find out what is going on. Sophi was wearing a black strapless dress with diffrent colored flowers on it with a red bow around her waist with her black cloak over it with her jet black hair down and curly.

http://demi-daily.org/pictures/displayimage.php?pid=20442&fullsize=1

Last edited by Sophia Lestrange on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:44 am

Chase watched as someone walked into the bar and ordered a drink. There was something oddly familiar about that person.. but that couldn't be possible. Sophia wouldn't be caught dead in a place like this. Knowing her, her daddy gave her all the people she wanted to suck on. Grinding her teeth in anger she was startled when suddenly a person was walking up the stairs. There must be a room upstairs that people could sit and relax in! She hadn't noticed the door before, but sure enough, there was a hallway and an open door at the end that had a little lounge area. She backed up quickly, about to go into her room when she was stopped dead by a voice. Sophia's voice.

Chase spun around and glared at her, her back pressed against the door. "So what if I am!" She snapped and her hand sought to find the handle behind her. To the room Ne'Os had let her stay in until they found a safer place for her. He had said no one would hurt her on neutral ground, but she wasn't so sure. Sophia was here.. that meant her dad must come here too. Her eyes widened and she found the doorhandle. "I won't go anywhere with you.." She growled opening the door and spinning around, closing it as quickly as she could behind her. She knew Sophia was fast, and she was scared now. What if she got angry and bit her? She knew what she was like when she was angry, and it scared her to think that that anger could be directed at her again. "Go away.." She whispered under her breath. "Please.. go away." She knew that with a single push, Sophia could open the door and push her across the room without any trouble, she just hoped it wouldn't happen.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:45 am

Ne'Os walked into the bar he had taken to his old form while he was running his bar he spotted Sophia and Chase. He winked at Chase once and walked up to Sophia "Welcome to the blood bank my old friend, shall i make you a drink? the war means little here as this is neutral ground and shall be treated as such" he said with a smile as he walked behind the bar. The other vampires watched Ne'Os for a second before returning to there drinks they knew that Ne'Os was no longer alive but then again they had to ask themselves where they any less alive?

((thought i would join to but i wont bother you i'm just running my bar Razz))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:56 am

Sophia whipped in before Chase had a chance to close the door. "Not so fast, and why won't you go anywhere me? I haven't done a damn thing wrong!"said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Sophia confused as she told her to go away. "What, why do you want me to go away for have I done something wrong?"Sophia asked her confused. Sophia started thinking of what she done wrong to Chase but as far as she knew she haven't done anything to her. "Chassy, what's wrong why are you so angry with me?"Sophia asked her confused.

Sophia didn't understand why Chase was so angry at her and wantd her to go away unless something was up which was what Sophia was starting to figure out. "Ok... something not right here I can feel it, and it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."said Sophia softly. "Chassy what's wrong? whatever it is I'm sure we can work this out afterall were best friends."said Sophia softly. Sophia turned to Ne'Os and shook her head. "No thanks Ne'Os I already had one but thanks."said Sophia cooly. "Yes I'm aware of that, my father told me of this place."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:02 am

Chase glared at Sophia and turned away from her, stalking across the room like a tiger ready to leap. Red hair flashing with anger. "Don't you dare talk to me like you don't know what you did!" She growled her hands gripping the windowsill. "Don't you DARE!" Her whole body was shaking with anger, her eyes were dark and small tears leaked out of them and dropped onto the windowsill. "And you are NOT my best friend!" She yelled and spun around glaring at Sophia, her wand out. "Get out of my bedroom! I have made up my mind!" She growled, tears falling down her cheeks. "Do you really think you could get away with sending those aurors after me? You or your father!" She hissed and backed into the window sill. "Or accusing me of being a Death Eater.. well guess what! I will be one! I will be, all because of you!" She spat on the floor at Sophia's feet.

"So just go away, I don't want to have to curse you.. because even though I'm angry with you, I still care for you, and I don't want to hurt you!" She said gripping the window sill again, her flaming hair looking blood red in the dim light of the bedroom. "Just go away!" she cried out tears leaking down her face still. "I don't care what you say! All you ever did was LIE to me! So I have a dark mark eh? Did you tell that to your daddy the day I left or did you wait a day? Oh, I bet you also told him I killed my family too is that right?" She growled spinning around to glare at her again, her hair floating slightly around her face, her wand emitting green and black sparks.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:14 am

Ne'Os and the other vampires could hear Chase yelling "Well mates you heard the lady clear out" he said. The vampires made no move to ignore Ne'Os's warning they quickly left taking there drinks with them. Ne'Os rolled his eyes and with a blinding flash of white lite that would only show as a flash of light under the crack of chases door. He transformed back into his handsome self wearing his whitest white clothing. His hair had a shine like there was a spotlight on it but less intense and the air around him appeared to glow. He would wait for the argument to escalate further before he did anything he felt he needed to protect the lie he fed chase. Eve if that meant breaking the neutrality rules of the building.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:20 am

Sophia looked at Chase shocked. "What are you talking about? I didn't do that you know me better then that!"said Sophia. As she spat at her feet her eyes turned red in anger. " You know what if you really think I did that to you obvioulsy I don't know you as well as I think I do!"said Sophia angrily. "You know now that you mentioned being a death eater maybe I should report you in and have one of the three done to you, one have your soul taken by dementors, or two rot in Azkaban or three I can take you to the ministry now seeing how were not best friends anymore."said Sophia angrily. "But you know, I think the ministry might want you dead more then anything. "said Sophia angrily. "If that the way you want to roll, I can have you sentence to death in a heart beat."said Sophia softly.

"Now if you want to believe some nonsense B.S. someone filled your head with like someone like him."said Sophia nodding her head towards Ne'Os. "Be my guess, but have fun with death or having you soul sucked out by dementors."said Sophia angrily. As she turned to Ne'Os with anger in her eyes. "I bet you had something to do with this, I can feel it and aren't you suppose to be dead my friend?"Sophia asked him angrily. "Now if you want the real truth, I'll tell it to you if not have fun in hell hole for that's where you'll be going if you don't listen to me. "said Sophia. "The choice is yours, but if you listen to me you won't go there I promise."said Sophia

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:31 am

Chase glared at Sophia. Her mind was reeling and she stood rooted to the spot. Chase could feel her whole body shaking with anger and fear, Sophia's eyes had turned red, and that meant bad things. She pressed herself against the wall, listening to Sophia's yelling. Her eyes shut tight, but when she started going off on what the Ministry would do to her. "You seriously think they haven't hurt me enough Sophia?!" She cried out stepping towards the Vampire now, her fists balled by her sides. "You already have Sophia! You've already sentenced me to death! Don't you know it?!" She cried out, angry tears in her eyes. "I don't want to be a Death Eater! I don't want to hurt people! I don't want to!" She cried out. "But what else can I do? If I go back to you.. you'll kill me! My family is dead! I deserve to be dead, it should have been me who was rammed into a suit of armor, not my brother!" She felt tears falling down her face now, her fists were loosening as her body shook to hard for her to be tense.

"So don't you see Sophia, you have condemned me to death anyway! It' either I get my soul taken out by a Dementor, seeing as that's all people seem to do these days... I get KILLED! Or I spend the rest of my life in Azkaban.. because if I'm a Death Eater... If I'm a death Eater.. I might as well kill myself anyway, Nerezza will take one look at me and slaughter me!" she said her body shaking as she moved closer to Sophia. "So do what you want with me! Do what you want! I don't care anymore! I have no reason to be here!" She yelled at Sophia and turned her back on her, standing by the window. "And sure, blame the ONLY person who has been nice to me since my parents died.. sure you let me in my house.. only to sick aurors on me the moment I left!" She felt tears drip down her face again. Sophia being angry.. it was the worst punishment of all. It felt like she had let down someone important to her, and she had, Sophia was probably the most important person to Chase since she had lost her family. And now.. now she was threatening to have her killed, fed to Dementors or worse!

"Sophia.." she whispered so softly it was barely audible. "I don't want to be a Death Eater.. I don't want to die.. but what choice do I have? WHAT CHOICE!" Her voice got louder and louder until she had screamed the last words, turning around to face Sophia again. "Look at me! What more can I do?!" She cried out and fell to her knees, hugging her stomach, feeling the scar, knowing the other scar on her back was visible because her shirt was pulled tightly over it now, showing ever curve of the scar on her back. "What choice do I have?" She whispered fear and pain laced in every word she spoke.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:51 am

Sophia looked at Chase angry. "What? I didn't have you sentence to death HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU BELIEVE SUCH A THING?" Sophia shouted angrily at Chase. "If you want proof, I'll take you back in time with my time turner and I'll show you everything you saw and I'll prove to you it wasn't me!"said Sophia softly. "I'll show you everything that the REAL me does and what the FAKE Sophia did and we'll go now!"said Sophia softly. "If you don't go with me to find the truth out then I'll just have to force you, but I'm telling you I NEVERED setence you to death!"said Sophia softly. "But then again your about to found out that I would never hurt you."said Sophia softly.

Sophia couldn't believe the crap she was hearing, it was like Chase wasn't Chase at all but someone else. "I hope this works."said Sophia to herself. "Ok... you ready to go?"Sophia asked her softly hoping she would go with her without a fight. Sophia hated fighting and arguing more then anything in the world but sometimes she had to do it much to her dismay. As she gotten out the time turner she waited for Chase to join her so she could change it back to yesterday. "God I sure hopes she believes me, if not I'm screwed."said Sophia to herself sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top