Hiding - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hiding  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hiding

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiding  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:03 am

Chase glared at her. "I saw you.. you were there, with Matt.. and you.. you bit my neck.." She whispered, her hand on her neck, feeling the fact that there were no marks. "But he said you didn't bite me, but you were close and.. and.." She could feel her story falling short of her own knowledge. "I didn't mean it literally! Or are you to thick in the head to realize I'm doomed either way I go now! Someone will try to kill me! If I got to your side.. I'm sure a Death Eater will find out and try to kill me, if I go to the Death Eaters.. you'll run to your papa and I'll be killed if I change my mind!" She felt her whole body shaking. "Either way.. I DIE!" She could feel her legs giving out, and she fell down, hard onto her knees. "I didn't mean you ACTUALLY sentenced me, but you have now! YOU HAVE NOW!" She could feel her sorrow turn to anger. Her pain and humiliation turn to that drive she had felt back at home, right after her parents death.

She lifted her wand and pointed it at Sophia. "I won't go with you.." She growled, but knowing that Sophia, being a vampire, could easily make her go without her even being able to struggle, and she'd be stuck with her until they returned to the time now, simply because she didn't want her past self killing her future self... If she refused Sophia, she'd be forced to. And once she was forced, she could die anyway. So she lowered her wand and growled lowly in her throat. "Fine.. I'll go with you, but only because I know you'll make me anyway, and I won't show myself to.. myself, because I don't want my past self killing my future self okay!" She said and moved towards Sophia. She wanted with all of her heart to believe Sophia, she wanted to know that Sophia would make things better for her. But.. something kept telling her that Sophia had turned her in.. made her father think she was a Death Eater.. She could feel her body trembling again, but she stood up and went to Sophia, moving close enough to use the time turner, but not close enough to touch her. "Get on with it then.. before Ne'Os comes in here.." She growled.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:29 am

"Ok good... now were in business here!"said Sophia as she gotten out her time turner and wrapped it around her and Chase's neck. As she turned it back to yesterday it started spinning fast as everything started falshing backwards. As the time turner stopped and it was day time she looked at her watch as it read yesterday time and date she smiled. "Ok... where shall we go first? you pick and we'll go I'm going to show you EVERYTHING I did!"said Sophia softly. Sophia was bound to prove to Chase she didn't do anything to Chase.

"Surely you know the rules of a time turner right?"Sophia asked her softly hoping that she did. "If you don't, remember we can't be seen by no one especailly our pass self!"said Sophia softly. "Well... if you want to start on where I went from five o'clock in the evening to then I'll show you for I know actually what I did and wore!"said Sophia. "But whatever you want to do first, we can go to your house first or whatever."said Sophia softly. Sophia hoped she wanted Sophia to show her everything she did yesterday and then show her the fake Sophia at her place.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:36 am

Chase glared at Sophia and then glanced around the room. It was daylight out now and she bit her lip. What had she been doing? Just getting home she thought.. so.. She blinked and then moved away from Sophia. "Lets go to my house.. I probably just got there by now, moved in I mean.. meaning any minute now... the aurors will break down my front door using bombarda..." She said softly, glancing at her. "I hope you know how we are going to get there.. because I don't have any way of doing it.." she said glaring at Sophia. What was this going to prove? Nothing that's what! She glanced around the room and sighed.

"Sophia.." She said slowly before turning to her friend. Well the person she had called her friend. "What is this point of this? Sure you weren't there.. but anyone can make a copy of themselves... I'm sure.." She said glancing down at her wand, which was in her hand. Maybe she would show her exactly what had happened, show her exactly what those aurors had done to her. Glancing at her watch she sighed. "They just knocked in my door, want to go watch the action?" She growled holding out her hand to Sophia, hoping she had an idea of how to get their at least.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:59 am

Sophia looked at Chase and rolled her eyes at her. "We'll apperate there to your place, but before we do we make ourself invisible so our pass self won't see us and hide!"said Sophia softly. "I know what your thinking, that this won't prove anything but it will trust me!"said Sophia softly. "I'm bound to prove to you that it wasn't me that you seen yesterday but someone else pretending to be me!"said Sophia softly. As she thought about Chase's new place for she remembered her and Chase spent the whole day looking at apartments. As she appeared at Chase's place she seen Chase unpacking her things. As the pass Chase back was turned she gotten out her wand and waved above her head turning herself invisible as well as Chase.

As she hid in the corner of room she watched as the aurors came in burst down the door, and tried to arrest Chase. Watching from where Chase put her wand down from them cornering her and surrounding her with fire she gasped but quietly. Seeing Chase be hit by Cruico she seen Chase fled into her room where she threatened to jump off the balcony and heard the guy said sure, but then he'd slow her down to make her live, and bring her up and push her again. As she seen Chase didn't jump she sighed in releif but did get close to him d right when he was about to break the imperius curse, the other auror came in and killed him and put her under imperio. As she seen Ne'Os come and do something she wasn't able to see what it was though.

"You see I wasn't here, you must have seen a vision or something of me biting you."said Sophia softly. "Plus if I did bite you, you would have the bite mark on your neck which you don't and you would be a vampire by now!"said Sophia. "So... there's some of your proof right there that I had NOTHING to do with this like I said!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:26 am

Chase sighed and let Sophia make her invisible. She grumbled slightly but went quiet when they apparated. She felt her knees go weak when she realized they were going to watch the entire fight, like it hadn't been bad seeing it once, it was ten times worse watching it from the outside. When she started to scream, Chase had to cover her ears and she fell down to the ground, sobbing as though she could feel the pain again. Could feel how terrified she had been when she realized she might die. When she KNEW she was going to die. It was so real, because it was happening again, and she knew she would never be able to force this out of her mind. Never..

They stood by the bed when the other auror came into the room, after killing the first... the Imperius curse.. and she was prepared for Sophia to come into her room, along with Matt... but nothing happened, Chase just sat there staring at the auror as though waiting for something, and then she fell to her knees, crying and sobbing, angry and writhing, until Ne'Os 'saved' her and took her away in a blinding flash of light. "Sophia.." She whispered falling to her knees on the ground, sobbing and grabbing fist fulls of her hair. "Why did you make me watch that?" She sobbed, rocking back and forth on the ground. "Do you see that they are doing to me?!" She sobbed looking up at Sophia, her eyes red and bloodshot. "They are tearing me apart Sophia! I can't.. I won't.." She sobbed harder and continued to rock back and forth on the ground. "I'm so sorry Sophia.. I'm so sorry.." She whispered and stood up, hugging her friend as hard as she could. "I'm an idiot, I know.. I don't deserve you.. I swear.." she could feel her whole body shaking with terror and pain as she tried to forget seeing it all over again, seeing the terror in her own eyes when she realized she was going to die.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Ne'Os had entered the room just a second after they had disappeared knowing immediately where they went he followed it wouldn't be hard for someone like him he existed outside of time and space in a few different ways. He stood next to Sophia and Chase he let himself become visible to them "Chase the reason why you didn't see Matt and Sophia is because you saw a vision i arrived quickly enough to kill the other auror before he could ask them in look there right outside the door" he said pointing to the open door where the images of Matt and Sophia stood Ne'Os had hopefully at least spread the illusion to chase he didn't really care if Sophia could see them or not "She is lying to you come back with me before she can turn you into a vampire this time around" he said offering out a hand for her to take.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Chase let her hands fall from her hair, her body was shaking harder then ever. Ne'Os.. so many people had warned her against him, but he had been nothing but nice to her. How could someone so nice.. even if they were.. dead, how could someone so nice, be evil in any way shape or form? She slowly got to her feet, her eyes looking from first Sophia to Ne'Os, as though trying to figure out which one she trusted more. She had known Sophia for longer, sure, and she had had great times at her house, but.. It was like something inside her was writhing with fury. Everything was right there.. everything, Sophia had brought her back in time, meaning she had no reason to suspect she wasn't innocent. Chase grabbed fist fulls of her hair, and backed up again, her back hitting the sliding glass door that was still ajar from the fight that had just happened.

Chase turned her face away from him, allowing a numb look to cross it, she stared out at the city, from the balcony it looked beautiful. She hadn't even been able to stay one night in this fabulous apartment. Sophia had helped her pick it out, was that why the aurors knew where to find her? Chase's mind was suddenly spinning. Why had Sophia come to her house the night her family had died? Had she secretly been watching? Had she been hoping Chase would die too? Chase felt her hands ball into fists. Sophia had somehow always been there, always been right where the action was, and how? HOW had she known to go see Chase that night, unless she knew what was to happen. As if, she knew if she was there to turn her back, she could force her to come live with her, and then feed the lie that she was a Death Eater. Chase spun around, her eyes looked as though they were on fire. Dark and deep, her mind still whirring.

But.. why had Ne'Os been their either? The fire in her eyes slowed and she fell against the wall her hands shaking. Did she really think Sophia was capable of hurting her? Sure Sophia could get angry, and it scared her to no other, it made her feel like she needed to get into bed and cower under the covers when Sophia was angry, and if that was how she was going to live the rest of her life.. Death Eater were never happy, and she knew this, you couldn't walk down the street, and smile and wave at a friend, no.. you walked with your face hidden, hoping nobody knew who you were.. is that how Chase wanted to live her life? In fear of being seen?

Chase looked at Ne'Os and then, with a forced calm said. "No Ne'Os, I don't believe you anymore." She said, her voice, once small and terrified, was strong and confident, and it surprised even Chase. "I don't want to live my life in fear.. I don't.. Want to be a Death Eater, I am Chase Moor, my family was killed by a Death Eater pretending to be an auror.. and I will continue to be.. Chase Moor.. I will not kill to get revenge I AM NOT LIKE THAT!" She yelled the last words, and ran behind Sophia, as though hoping beyond hope that Sophia would protect her. She just hoped she had made the right choice. "I'm sorry Sophia.. I'm sorry I doubted you.. I can be such a fool.. just please.." She looked up at Ne'Os and the fire returned to her eyes. "Take me out of here.." She whispered the last words, her voice cracking.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:03 pm

"You are a fool" said Ne'Os the anger inside him that was always carefully hidden finely was let out his whitest white clothes turned pure black and his bright aura he projected faded to be replaced with darkness that emanated from himself. He looked at Chase not not at her but staring deep into her eyes into her soul. "If you think you fer Nerezza you have not even met true fear at least her you can fight back..But me I can find you wherever you go not even your sleep is safe from me" he said his voice taking a demonic pitch to it.

He formed into a black mass that rushed forward at Chase "If you survive you will never go back to them" said the mass as it surrounded Chase and pulled her from Sophia it then flew back and reformed so Sophia could see Chase in his arms "Tell your father i'm not as dead as he thinks I am" he said as he reformed into the black mass and flew out the window making it fly open in the process. He flew out to a street corner where he disappeared with Chase.

At the blood bank all of the objects in Chases's room started to vibrate violently as the dark Mass which was at the moment Ne'Os and Chase appeared. He carried her with him to the lobby and beyond it making the barrier that kept humans out shatter. From there he flew through the shop they bar was under and out the glass windows which turned to sand as they passed by. They gained in altitude as he Carried her to his last safe house.

They landed on Carrauntoohil mountain where he reformed into the same outfit he had just before he kidnapped chase, without releasing Chase he waved a hand at a rock face which transformed into a door. He carried her through and dragged her down to the central labyrinth in the middle of it sat a sacrificial alter he placed her on it and chained her legs and arms to it. "welcome to my home" he said coldly I am sure you will like it here."

((starting a new topic in Ireland for you and me Chase Razz Thank you for letting me kidnapp you))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Chase watched as Ne'Os suddenly turned black. The comforting smile, the beautiful white clothes all vanished, and in the blink of an eye, she knew she had made a huge mistake. Huge mistake in ever trusting him to begin with. Fear engulfed Chase as she stood behind Sophia, ready to fight, but what she wasn't prepared for was the black mass that surrounded her. She yelled out and struggled hard against it, but no use, she was moving across the room, dragged from Sophia, her last safe person. "Sophia!" She cried out struggling as the mass reformed into Ne'Os, his arms locked around her. She felt tears sting her eyes, but she held them back, now was not the time to cry, it wouldn't help anything. She struggled with all of her might, but suddenly they were gone, the room, even time was different as they sped up back to where they had left.

They were in her room, but he wasn't stopping there, no, he was taking her downstairs. She struggled hard. "Let me go!" She cried out, but suddenly they were flying, flying so far up in the air, Chase could barely breath, her eyes were popping slightly, as they flew for what seemed an eternity, finally they landed on some mountain. She had no idea where they were, but she was shivering hard as he made a door form in the rock. His arm was still around her and she struggled violently, knowing it was no use, and even if she did get away now.. well, she had no where to go. Eyes wide she felt him drag her down into a labyrinth of caves. "No.." She whispered fear deep in her soul now. He had chained her, there was no leaving, she was stuck. Why did she have to be so stupid! Stupid, that's what she was! Stupid and.. and..now she was going to die, that was just it.. she was going to die, and the realization sunk so deep, she stopped struggling against the bonds, breathing heavily, her eyes darted everywhere, knowing there was no where to run.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:51 pm

Sophia watched as Ne'Os dragged her into black mass. "Chase NO!"said Sophia trying to grab her but the black mass thrown her hardly across the room. "CHASE!" Sophia screamed as she gotten back up and tried to grab her but she vanished before she gotten the chance to grab her. "Damn you Ne'Os." said Sophia cursing to herself as she felt blood coming down the side of her forehead. "Don't worry Chassy, I'll get you back!"said Sophia softly to herself. As she gotten her time turner out once again she turned it forward back to future once again. As she appeared in the busy blood bank she sighed and put her hood up and apperated to her house.

As she appered in her bedroom she sat on her bed and ran her hands through her hair cursing herself for not protecting Chase more. God knows what Ne'Os was going to do to her, and wasn't he suppose to be dead? Sophia was confused but it wasn't the first time she ever was. "Im going to go to the ministry and tell daddy or hoepfully somkeone."said Sophia softly to herself. As she gotten up from her bed she put her time turner up in lock box and put a her charm on it to keep it safe and put it in her old school trunk. "I'm hungry but I'll eat later, Ne'Os has to be stopped!'said Sophia as she apperated to the ministry.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top