Hiding at Night
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hiding at Night Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hiding at Night

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiding at Night Empty Hiding at Night

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:57 am

(Danny quickly made his way into the empty classroom and quietly shut the door and fel onto his bottom as he heard chatter by him. After they were gone he sighed with relief and scanned the room. There wasn't anything in there. He thought for a moment and decied this would be a goo dplace for anything. Besides it's not like there would be a HQ in here or something he thought to himself. Danny got up and the walked around trying to get a certain estimate on how big the room was.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hiding at Night Empty Re: Hiding at Night

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Mariana was out of her bed aswell knowing if someone catches her she can just use exuce she was patroling the halls.She thought she heard something wondering around the empty classroom so she drawed her wand fearing it can be some vampire out of its bed.
She entered the room carefully looking around not seing anything in the dark. "Who is in there?" she said in a quiet shaking voice still looking around. "Show yourself!" she said rather scared of possible vampire.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:56 pm

(Danny put his hands up afraid it would be a prefect. Being in an empty classroom and at night doesn't exactly mean paradise for him. He raised an eyebrow to see Mariana standing there. His adreniline rose more as she was a prefect. He swore to himself quietly) "Mari!?" he whispered "what are you doing here?!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Mariana sighed in relief and lowered her wand down. "Thank god it's you.Sorry for pointing my wand at you,but I was fearing some vampire is out of his bed." she said glad it wasn't a vampire. "Don't worry I didn't come here to catch sleep walkers." she said looking at Danny who just cursed himself. "What are you doing out of bed at this time?" she asked in a relaxed mode now when she saw there was no vampire wondering arround awake,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:13 pm

"I was just exploring the downstairs until some teachers saw an outline of me," he said calming himself down after the scare "they came looking after me and I hid in here." (He closed the door behind Mariana.) "We should set some charms"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:21 pm

"Don't worry I am Prefect.I can say you were helping me patrol the halls." said Mariana to Danny. "Exploring downstairs with all those vampires around school isn't excatly very bright thing to do you know?" she said remembering that a moment before she thought there was a vampire in the empty classroom.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:28 pm

"I've been bitten by a vampire before," he said casually "hurts but I can live." (He heard people appraoching and closed the blinds on the door and watched as more people passed by them.) "Now I'm sure as hell those were vamps"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:32 pm

"It's not the point whether it hurts or not/" said Mariana rather surprised at the way Danny was talking about vampires. "Point is if you become a vampire once get bitten.that is a thing that lasts untill the time of forever." she finshed. "Do you wish to be a vampire untill the end of time?" asked Mariana rather worried.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:33 pm

"No not really," he said suddenly after the vamps were gone "I'd rather live up to 100 and thats about it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:43 pm

"That's why you must take care of halls nowdays.They are not safe for anyone right now.Although I patrol tham." said Mariana like she was teaching him some important lecture: "Any idea what we can do here besides wait for morning?" asked Mariana in a joking tone wanting to change topic.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top