Feeling Lost - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feeling Lost  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feeling Lost

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feeling Lost  - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeling Lost

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:18 pm

Lilyanya followed in after Chocola and headed into the kitchen to put the bag of food down. Walking back out she said, "Sierra is a very pretty name for a cat, I like it." Walking towards Chance she went down in a crouch and motioned for Chance to come and he came straight towards her. "Good boy Chance, you did great buddy." She said pulling out a treat for him, he grabbed it carefully from her with his teeth before gobbling it down. "Go say hello to our guest Chance but no jumping up," She motioned for him to go greet Chocola, sitting down her offered her his paw.

"Thank you, I was given this house by my parents who felt the need to keep me as close as possible. They live two streets down from here as well as my brothers which I hope don't come to "Check in" with me like they do." Lilyanya saying when made air quotes around check in. She hated that since being a vampire she had them breathing down her neck. "Luckily for me though they don't have a key here and can't walk in whenever they feel like it. Only when i have the front door open and the screen door closed will they do that. Half the time i wanna smack them upside the head but of course they are older and taller than me." She laughed softly remembering the first time she tried and failed miserably.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:59 pm

Chocola just nodded her head there and looked basically around the house at first floor at least right now. She did heard all the time what Anya said there. "Yeah I like that name too," she said there with a smile. Soon she saw Change offering is paw to her. She smiled and did shake it. "You are such good dog. Also very polite one," she said there with a smile.

"Oh I see. My parents doesn't wanna buy me house. If I want one I need to buy it my own. Now I'm saving for it or at least for apartment at first," she said there now. "Oh I see. My parents would be doing it too if they would buy house, I think at least," she added. She smiled when she said that they don't have key too house. "It's good that they don't have it. Oh yeah I'm actually taller than my mother and sister but shorter than my brother and father but I'm stronger than my brother. He spends her days inside lately," she added now there and also did smile. She sat down on the sofa/couch.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:18 pm

"He's sucking up hoping that he can get treats for being on his best behavior. I'm afraid he's a spoiled rotten dog but i love him for it." Lilyanya said as gave him a treat as he sat exactly next to Chocola. Shaking her head at Chance she walked over to the windows pulling the curtains firmly closed. Light spilled from the oil lamps from lamps on the tables gathered around the living room. Ensuring that there was no other light in the room to tossed her hood back and shrugged out of it. Walking over to where the fireplace was in the corner she threw some wood into it and lit it.

"There are several apartments that I was looking at that are really nice. They are affordable too, My parents however deemed it too from them considering everything that has happened to me." Lilyanya said smiling softly as she walked to a couch near the fire and settled into it. "I wish i had a sister instead I have nothing but brothers. Having a sister growing up would have been nice and I would've had someone to share secrets with. Telling certain things to your brothers is like a no no." She giggled remembering something she was trying to hide from her brothers but ended up yelling at them about it. They quickly grabbed their mom and pushed her towards Anya like she was a peace offering.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:16 pm

Chocola listened what Lilyanya said there now. "I see. That's good that he knows how to behave at least and it's probably good to give treats for best behavour. I'm really not expert at it," she said there with a smile now. She really wasn't sure what to else say there now about it. She watched what her new friend now did but she didn't bother to ask why she did it. It's not really her business, her personal life, she will tell about when time is right and she wants to tell about it.

"Yeah I know. I have looked at them too but that time I didn't had no job or anything yet. Parents didn't want to buy one either. Now I have a job and it pays quite much. I'm sure if I save money I soon can buy one," she said there with a smile now. She really can't stand her mother nagging anymore. Her nerves can't take it. "Yeah I know. At least I had sister but she is younger than me, so there was times when I couldn't tell her everything still. We have like 5 years difference basically," she said there and sighed. They didn't get along that well anymore.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:00 pm

"Well Chance thinks that he's clever and he does his little tricks so that he gets a treat. I've caught on though because he's been doing often enough." Lilyanya said smiling as Chance walked over to her laying his head in her lap. Looking up at her with big eyes she shook her head laughing before getting up. "I'll be right back I'm go get him some food before he starts howling like a banshee." Walking into the kitchen followed by Chance she opened the bag of dog food. She took the tote that held his dog food and poured the bag into it. Using the scoop she poured food into his bowl, then picked up his water bowl and filled it.

Lilyanya grabbed a metal cup and grabbed the earthware jug from the fridge pouring it's contents into the cup. Finally she left the kitchen and walked back to the living room. "Are you close with your family?" Before anything more could be said she heard voices coming towards the house that were loud and obnoxious. "Oh great, well you'll be meeting my annoying brothers shortly. I apologize in advance to anything of what they may say. They are extremely big pains in the butt." A knock sounded on the back door as she made her way to it. Sighing deeply she placed herself in a way that she couldn't be touched by the sunlight and flicked her wand at the door. "Alright come in make sure you don't move the curtains." She said loud enough for them to hear but not Chocola. They walked in and looked at her like she was an alien, "Before you say anything I have a guest and she doesn't know i'm a vampire so absolutely no letting anything slip understand?" She looked at them as they nodded with complete understanding.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:25 am

Chocola nodded her head and listened what Lilyanya said now here. "Oh I see. It's good thing to do for sure," she said there now and smiled still. "Sure go and do it. I can wait here," she said and looked what her new friend now did.

When she asked about her parents. "Not so much anymore," she said before she heard Lilyanyas next sentences. "Oh okay. I guess I have to meet them now even if she wasn't surw how good it will end now here. She then waited her in the living room. She did wonder why it had to be so dark here but she didn't ask, it was up to Anya to tell about it.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:17 am

Lilyanya walked back into the room and said, "These are my butt head brothers. Alejandro my oldest brother, James my twin, Victor, and Sam they are my younger brothers." When she introduced each of them they raised their hands so she knew which was which. "Boys this is Chocola, my friend. Now why did you stop by?"

"Well Anya we just came to drop off some things for you that Mum gave us for you. They need to be refrigerated. She said she'd have more for you in a few days, just to be patient." Alejandro said as he shooed their brothers back to the kitchen. "Dad also said that when your ready he has more firewood for you. I know you have a lot but you know him, he doesn't want you to freeze this winter." Hugging her he walked back towards the kitchen then stopped. "It was nice to meet you.

Anya shook her head as she walked back over to where she was sitting before. "I'm sorry my brothers tend to be the nosiest people on this planet. They wanna see everything whether it involves them or not. Well except for James and Alejandro they just drop off the stuff my parents give me then go back home." Anya said smiling as Chance walked into the kitchen to get some affection from her brothers.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:43 pm

Chocola looked at Anya's brothera and nodded. After that she just listened their converation. She didn't wanna brake it therw now, it was bad thing to do, not polite. "Well, nice to meet you guys too," she said therw now back too whe one of them said nice to meet you.

"Oh I see. I have younger sister and younger brother. With brother I don't really get along, we are so different and with sister I get along well, she knows my secrets and I hers," she said there now with a small smile. She had good family, except mother can be annoying sometimes, okay lately most of times.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top