the feeling to be needed
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the feeling to be needed Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the feeling to be needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the feeling to be needed Empty the feeling to be needed

Post by Wanda Montclair Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Veronica had been away from home for no less than a month and already she felt useless and unneeded. She wrote her siblings as much as she could to make sure they did not need her and insure they were safe. Yet they had not found the time to reply. With a sigh she walked into the twin Montez café and sat at one of the tables. She didn’t necessarily want anything but yet there she was staring off into space thinking of her family. “I should have never left home.” She said quietly to herself as she worried of her family’s wellbeing, but she had needed this time to herself.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

the feeling to be needed Empty Re: the feeling to be needed

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:37 pm

"Stupid."

Alexis muttered to herself from inside her office near the back of the Cafe Twin Montez. She sighed softly and got up from her seat when she heard the bell above the door ring, signaling that someone had come in. Amanda was busy taking care of someone else, so she knew she had to attend the person who had just come in.

The two girls who had been hired, really hadn't worked out. They showed up to work once or twice and then they made excuses for being late, or for not coming at all. This had been their last chance, and neither of them showed up. Looks like she had to fire a few people, even if she didn't want to. After all, who would, when the cafe was as busy as it was.

Sighing again, Alexis walked up to the girl who'd walked in. Looking her over, she determined that she was around the same age as herself and she tried to give her a warm smile, like she was supposed to when talking to customers. Maybe I should've just worked with Father, Damien, and Damitrius at the Apothecary... she thought. "Hello, I'm Alexis. I'll be your waitress. Is there anything I can get you today?" she asked the girl.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top