Feeling Lost
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Feeling Lost  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Feeling Lost

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feeling Lost  Empty Feeling Lost

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:57 pm

Lilyanya walked out of her apartment sighing deeply, she hated the sun but she had to get dog food. She was wearing her long black hooded cloak with a deep red dress underneath, her hands of course were in her black leather gloves. Having the hood of the cloak pulled far down her face she started walking towards the grocery store to buy Chance more dog food. Since he started getting bigger he has been eating more and more, now she was clean out of dog food. Upon getting to the store she had been gawked at by many people who thought her weird for her clothing of choice. Only if they knew the true story behind her clothes they would turn and run the other way.

Lilyanya ignored the many more stares she got when she walked into the store to grab dog food. Sighing she picked up the dog food but made it seem heavy for show when really it wasn't heavy to her at all. One of the many things about being a vampire, she walked back out of the store carrying the bag after buying it. She looked around as she tried to find the street she lived on, being that she didn't live on her own very long. Lilyanya forgot the street name but she knew that her parents lived two streets down from her but she didn't know which direction it was down from.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Feeling Lost  Empty Re: Feeling Lost

Post by Chocola Meilleure Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Chocola had today free time from her work in ministry but at home she couldn't stay for long. Basically because of her mother who kept asking stupid questions. She just sighed at that all and totally ignored her mothee qestions and just walked out of the house without words. So now whe was walking on random streets and thought what to do today.

She kept just walking towards one grocery shop soon. She wanted to buy some chocolate right now. After she had done it she saw one woman who seemed to be lost. She walked to her awhile she opene her chocolate. "Are you lost?" She asked when she was near enough and did take then bit from her chocolate, she had finally managed to open it.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:30 pm

Lilyanya looked towards the voice and said shyly, "Yeah that's the sad part. Each road looks the same to me and I forgot to look at what the name of the road was. I know though that it's two streets down from my family's house but I can't remember anything after that." Looking at the two options she had she continued to have an internal debate about which way to go. Most of the house looked the same as well so she really had no clue what house was hers.

Lilyanya knew that Chance wasn't gonna be happy having to wait until she got home for food. Hoping that she put away anything that he could possibly eat so she wouldn't have a mess to clean up when she got home. "Do you know anything about London?" Lilyanya asked as she turned to the woman who had spoken earlier to see if she could help her. "I live in a white house with dark green shutters, it's the only one like it on the street but I don't remember where it's at."
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:11 pm

Chocola looked at the woman and also did listen what she said there now. She looked around and thought there a little. She used to hang out here a lot when she was much much younger. She knew London quite well since she was born in here and lived here mostly all years, expect past 6 or so years now. She did travel a lot.

When she described her house where she was living. "I know London quite well. I was born here and raised," she said there now with a smile. "Oh and I passed that house before I came here," she said there honestly and tries to remember which way she now came. "It's that way," she pointed from her to left direction, she had came here since she remember that house what was not far from them on the left.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:58 pm

"Ah thank you so much, all these streets look the same to me," Lilyanya said softly but she wasn't gonna mention that they only looked the same in the daytime. Being a vampire meant you were careful about what you said in front of other people especially if they are muggles. Setting the dog food down she pulled out a piece of parchment from her cloak and wrote down the street's name as well as a reminder to make a map of the area so she wouldn't get lost again. putting the parchment and the pencil back she heaved the bag up off the ground with faked effort. Not knowing what to say to the woman she said, "What's your name? I'm Lilyanya Faulkner." She held out her gloved hand to the girl and smiled softly not wanting to seem rude to her at all.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:27 am

Chocola nodded there. They looked same for her too usually but today she basically looked at every house she passed by. She wanted to spend so much time as possible outside. Going home wasn't the best idea. "They do look same most of timea yeah," she said there finally and saw the woman, who named herself later on Lilyanya writting street names down. It was good idea indeed. "Oh, I'm Chocola Meilleure," she said and dif shake then Anya's hand there. "It's nice to meet you Lilyanya," she said there. She did smile there when she did let go of her hand. "You have dog at home, right?" She asked there when she noticed dog food on her handa finally.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:00 pm

"It's nice to meet you as well Chocola. Yeah I have a German Shepard who eats like a horse I swear." Lilyanya said laughing softly as she adjusted the bag in her arms. She knew that she should have gotten the smaller bag but it wouldn't last one day with the way Chance was eating. So getting the biggest bag they had was her only option at the time. "I'm glad there's not a bigger bag otherwise i would have to use a car to get it home. Luckily a fifty pound bag is the biggest they make in the store which will last him a long while hopefully." Lilyanya said smiling thinking of how excited Chance would get just from seeing the bag. "You wanna meet him?" She asked smiling softly at her. "I can bring him down, he's a big teddy bear and loves attention. Just don't let him con you into playing fetch, you'll end up tired before he is."
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:46 pm

Chocola listened the other woman talking and nodded hee head there. "Oh I see. I never had a dog. I had once a cat but she passed away," she said there now. She still missed her cat but yeah she was old too, over 10 years already too. "I can come and see the dog for sure. I don't have nothing better do anyways. Good advice, I won't do it then," she said there with smile now. She really didn't want to go back home yet and walking randomly around the streets didn't seem not good idea. So she agreed to see Chance now. She had no idea how it will go now..
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Lilyanya nodded and said, "I'm sorry that your cat passed away, I like cats but they kinda don't like me." She laughed softly as she listened to her. "Just a warning he's a very hyperactive dog and loves meeting new people. He might try to jump up but all you have to say is no and he won't," She smiled and began walking towards her house. A gust of wind went by but she held her hood down when it died down and stopped blowing. Lilyanya remembered looking up the weather but didn't read that it was suppose to be windy today. Shrugging as she hefted the bag back onto her hip since it was slipping off. "What was your cat's name?" She asked looking at the woman with a smile.

Getting closer to her house she heard Chance's voice welcoming her home. She saw his head peek through the curtains with his doggish grin with his tongue sticking out. "Yes Chance I'm back with your food. Silly boy," Lilyanya said as she unlocked the door and opened it as Chance waited for her to get fully into the house. "Alright Chance, stay." She said giving him the command to stay where he was. "Good boy, go ahead and walk in he's not gonna move from his spot until I give the go ahead."
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:57 am

She nodded her head slowly. "Yeah i'm sorry too about it. She was quite old too already. So yeah she did because of her age nothing else," she said there now. She heard what she said now. "Oh I see, I'll remember it," she said then there with smile now. Chocola didn't really like these windy days, you never know what you have to wear exactly. She had used with better weather by now. She had seen so much warmer places around this time, she sighed and looked up to sku for a second. "Oh her name was Sierra," she said then with smile. She isn't anymore why she had such name at all.

Chocola just followed Lilyanya to her house. She waited outside until Lily said it's okay to go inside. She also did it. She walked then in and looked at them. "Hey, Chance, I hope you can behave now," she said there with smile now. She didn't really want to him to jump up to her. She soon walked towards the living room, before she had taken her shoes off, just in the case, she didn't want to ruin other woman house floors. "You have beautiful house," she said then there to Any now. She herself wants to own her own house too but it's in far future. She can' yet allow a house for herself at all. It's too expensive for her and her parents won't never buy one to her either. They don't want her to move out before she has a husband.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top