Just a drink or two - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just a drink or two - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just a drink or two

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a drink or two - Page 4 Empty Re: Just a drink or two

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:43 pm

"He can't use me in any way." He pointed. Sebastien lived through torturing once, he didn't planned to let that happen again, no matter how scary the other guy could be, this ex-Slytherin was sure he could deal with him, last time they caught him unprepared, and he never makes the same mistake twice. Along with things James left him, thought he still couldn't read any oft hat, their chances were much bigger than at the beginning.

"He won't." If we found him first, he finished in his head, maybe he should talk with James again, and this time skip the part when he provokes him, he wasn't sure that they could fight the vampire alone, but if they're together the chances for success are much more real. Thought he needs to do that without Anya knowing, cause he was sure that she would want to participate and it would be stupid to let her, especially since the person they would be chasing wants her, not Sebastien or James, but Lilyanya, so he was sure they needed to do that without her, also, he was sure that James would agree with him. "Barbara's actually pretty smart, I'm sure she's gonna like you once she meet you when she's awake." He shifted on his chair, everything she said was pretty reasonable. He needs to tell her. "I kind of spoke with James." He said quietly.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:18 am

"I know but it scares me that I can't do anything with being in fear." Anya said softly as she looked at him. "Just be careful, when you do go out I don't want him to find an excuse to try to use you. Especially don't let your daughter go out by herself, please I don't want her to get hurt." She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. She stood up and started pacing not able to sit still much longer. Starting at the wall by the window then to the door and back trying to think of anything to help him.

Stopping at his words she looked at him and said, "Are you sure?" She sat down on the foot of the bed and looked at him when a thought popped in her head. "Use me. If he thinks I'm alone he'll come for me and we can catch him that way." She looked at him hopefully then realized that he would turn her down immediately. "Which you probably will tell me that you can handle it and that I need to stay where I'm safe." She said sighing softly shaking her head softly as she listened to him about Barbara. "She sounds lovely, maybe I'll make some pancakes for her...Oh and just so you know I might end up spoiling her, just warning you. I don't get a lot of chances to spoil my niece so she'll end up probably with lots of toys or whatever." She laughed as she said this then it faded at the mention of her twin. "Oh no, what did he say? Was he rude? I swear I'm gonna end up knocking him out, he's getting ridiculous with his protective streak. I'm sorry for anything that he may have said to you." She ran a hand through her hair as she thought for a while. "I'll have a talk with him tomorrow about his attitude." She said shaking her head at her brother poking his nose where it shouldn't be.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:34 pm

„Everything will be okay.“ At least he hoped it would. Sebastien couldn't deny he didn't sound like a politician few seconds before, promising something he can't fullfill but if that's the only thing that could calm Anya, than he'll do it. With a smile he turned to the window. He already told Barbara not to go outside alone, not only because oft his whole situation, but because he didn't feel comfortable knowing she's somewhere outside alone, especially since English is not her first language. „Barbara won't go out alone.“ He could tell that for sure, after he explained why to her, the little girl showed to be extremely reasonable and listened him.

Bitter laugh escaped his chest before he could stop it. „No. But nice try.“ There's no way he could let her to sacrifice herself like that, even if that was the easiest way, and he won't discuss that any farther.
Spoil Barbara? Not so likely. To spoil someone he first needs to make a connection with that person, and he failed int hat every time he tried. Barbara and him weren't just like different planet sin the same orbit, they were in different orbits a few light years away from each other.

„No. Don't talk with James. I can handle him.“
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top