Just a drink or two - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just a drink or two - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just a drink or two

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a drink or two - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a drink or two

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:34 pm

"That's exactly what had been told to me. Just not by my mom. She's dead, awhile." He furiously glared at her. When he's angry everyone around him needs to be angry, too, and Lilyanya seemed like she's having the best fun in her life. It's not fair! She needed to scream the same way he wanted but he restrain himself. Screaming is not nice These were the words his mother always said after Christian and him had a fight. He could still hear her words every time he was angry.

One of bad sides of being a werewolf is that alcohol leaves your body much faster than if you're regular human being, so Sebastien was more or less sober now. Sober enough so he could see the picture he was staring at. He could see younger version of them, in the library, probably learning, or arguing, these were the two only things they did on daily basic. He smiled watching the photo, sometimes he almost missed Hogwarts, almost.

He decided he won't give any answer to Anya, if he joined him in his little drinking party, he would, maybe, but since she stopped him, no, there's no force strong enough that could make him answer on her questions. Even he could admit to himself that he's acting like a child but he had nothing against that.

Sebastien felt like he got a punch in his face. He sat there stunned, unable to move, unable to even think about anything but the last words she sad to him. In love, with him? Him, among all the other people? Until now he could think about only a few times when he was scared in his whole life, and this took the first place on the list. Maybe even terrified would be the better word to describe all this.

She will die. Everyone around him who loved, even liked him always die. Like he was cursed or something, but the reason is irrelevant, the outcome is what matters. And so far the outcome was the same, someone would got hurt or even dead and he would left deciding he won't let that happen ever again. Leaving. Maybe he should leave now. Leave everything he knows and go to...somewhere. Take the first bus or train and leave never looking back.

Run away. Isn't he a bit too old to run away like scared teenager? Grown up man should stay and try to solve this somehow, at least the majority would do that. But he has never been like the others. He can't leave, that's how much he owe them, not just to Lilyanya but to his brother, Hayley, to all the people he knows. No matter how many times he left them, they were always here to greet him back, always accepting him for who he is. Maybe the time for paying debts had came, he could even try to understand, if nothing more.

With that thought he raised up and walked through the same doors as Lilyanya. He leaned on the doorframe finding her in the kitchen. "Why? Why me?"

(OOC. Sorry for waiting, I had no time for writing since I had exams.)
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Lilyanya began making something for Sebastien to eat trying to keep her herself busy. Hearing him come to the kitchen and sighed softly, "Your the only one who knows me better than anyone. You know every secret that I have and you never judged me for it." Anya said as she turned to face him. "You have always been there for me no matter what and yeah we may have fought a few times but who doesn't? I have never felt more excepted than I have with you Bastien." She turned back around to continue to fix him something to eat not trusting herself to look him in the eyes.

Lilyanya knew that she couldn't cry but her eyes always gave her away when she had to the urge to. Finishing making a sandwich for him and getting him something to drink she placed it on the table. "Here, eat something you need to have something on your stomach." She said softly as she walked back over to the counter to clean up her mess. Anya couldn't put into words why she loved him but she tried to explain to him that just him accepting her as she was, was a big one.

((OOC: It's ok I understand. I've been off and on a lot due to cleaning and getting things ready for winter.))
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:30 pm

His eyebrows raised higher and higher as Lilyanya was speaking. Honestly, he hadn't seen any of things Lilyanya said earlier. Judge her, how he could if he's just like her, well not completely alike her but close enough so he could miss being human being as just as she did. But she was completely wrong with him 'knowing her better than anyone else', he sometimes felt like they're from two different planets and yet he sometimes felt like she can read his mind.

He watched her cooking silently. He assumed she's making that for him since she didn't eat but although he wasn't hungry at all, how could he be, he didn't told her to stop. It seemed like cooking makes her calmer and he was just fine with it.
Bastien shifted his position on the doorframe but he didn't came any nearer than he was before. "I..." He closed his eyes for the moment trying to find right words. "I can't, sorry." He didn't know if he's apologizing for uneaten food or because he couldn't return her feelings.

"I can't love anyone." He added quieter but he was sure Lilyanya heard every word he said. Well, if she could hear his beating hart she wouldn't have many problems with hearing this either.

The true was - Sebastien O'Sullivan was afraid of love, so he chose to run away from it.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Lilyanya opened the door to the fridge pulled out the earthware jug. She poured the liquid into the metal cup she got out of the cabinet then put the jug back. Hearing his words she turned and said, "It's okay Sebastien I understand." She walked towards him but didn't meet his eyes. "Go ahead and eat i'm gonna go sit in the living room. I don't care if your not hungry you still need to eat." Lilyanya walked past him and walked into the living room then remembered the book she was going to give him. Setting the cup down on the side table she quickly moved to her bedroom.

Lilyanya opened the chest at the foot of her bed and started digging through the books. She started piling the books on both sides of her as she kept digging. "AHA!" She exclaimed as she pulled it out of the chest and setting it aside to put the rest of the books back. She sighed knowing that she desperately needed to get a bookshelf or even build one herself considering that she had too many books. Looking around every surface in her room was covered in stacks of books that she had either found or bought or was given. She smiled knowing that each one she had read at least three times. Grabbing the book from the floor she walked out of the bedroom and back into the living room.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:23 pm

How to react when your best friend tells you she loves you? Sebastien had no idea what to do. He decided he won't love anyone when he was just a fifteen years old child. While looking in his mother's dead body. He knew how much pain causes losing someone you love, that was the main reason he chose not to love anyone besides his family.
All his other relationships were purely physical with some random woman, he usually forget their names right after they say it. He made clear he's not searching for his soulmate. He stopped to believe he would ever have his happy ever after, a long time ago.

Sebastien stood in the kitchen watching the meal Anya made for him. Although the meal looked delicious he had no appetite. How could he have any when his rather normal life just turned upside down. He didn't know how to considering Anya's confession. He didn't want to ruin their friendship and yet he didn't want to give Lilyanya's any false hope. She's a nice wonderful woman and she deserves more than he could offer.
After a sigh he left the kitchen looking for Anya. It wasn't hard to find her, he just needed to go back in the living room to find her with some book in her hands. He sat besides her, leaving some space between them. "What are you reading?"
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Looking over at Sebastien smiling softly Anya held out the book. "This is the book i was telling you about, the one i found and thought that you might like. It's a muggle book about dragons and things but I thought it was a nice story." She said softly having read the book before and had recognized the title. It was part of a muggle series by an author named Robin Hubb. "It's a really good story, I had to restore it because it was water damaged but it was easy to fix. I made sure the pages weren't damaged in any way. It's called "The Dragon Keeper" by Robin Hubb."

Anya took her cup from the stand and was about to take a sip when she smelled something not right with it. Taking a cautious sniff she then quickly walked into the kitchen and poured the contents down the sink. Then grabbed the jug from the fridge and did the same with it then washed it all down the drain. Running a hand though her hair she began thinking of where she could get more blood soon before time ran out. Walking back out to the living room she tried to act like what she did was normal. "I made sure that the book didn't belong to anyone or any library. The way it was treated showed that no one really wanted it or they really hate books." Anya said trying to distract herself and Bastien.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:43 pm

He smiled looking into front page of the book. Lilyanya really remembered of the way how is he choosing books. Was choosing, now. He didn't do that anymore, simply because he was too focused to read everything about his state to not to look where did he find certain book. At this moment he found his old way of choosing books very childish but he decided he won't tell Anya anything. She certainly struggled to find a book in this condition. "Interesting. Have you read it yet?" He doubted he will read that book. Not because he found it unworthy of his attention but because he felt remorse every time he would start reading some book not associated with lycanthropy. Maybe when he become human again.

"What was that?" Sebastien ignored her attempt to ignore what she has just done. He doubted that blood was that cheap so she can just spill it down the sink. But she did exactly that. O'Sullivan shifted into more comfortable position and waited for her to answer him. Maybe he would ignore that little scene if time was different but this time he won't say another word to her 'till she don't explain herself. And he thought his way of choosing books was the only childish things he do. If he continues acting like this his 11 year old daughter will act more more mature than him. Not that he met her thought, but the date of their encounter was closer and closer, and he would lie if he would tell someone he wasn't nervous because of that.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:09 am

"Yes I have read it, it's actually part of a series. I actually read half of the library at Hogwarts I thought I'd try some muggle books. Some are quite imaginative to say the least." Lilyanya said smiling softly as she looked at the book. She didn't know what he would say about it or if he would even take it. That wasn't the point though she found it and cleaned it up just because. Giving it to him was no issue either, she had too many books as it was and really didn't know what she was going to do with all of them.

Anya sighed softly hearing his question knowing that it was coming. "The man who bit me five years ago is trying to kill me. Simply because I've been trying to track him down to ask just two questions of him. James has been trying to help me track the guy down but I haven't had any success." Sitting down on the chair nearest her she ran her hand through her hair. "The blood had garlic in it but it wasn't enough to harm just enough to incapacitate me. He's been getting into the house more and more frequently without my knowledge. He won't touch me unless I can't fight back, he wants me useless to him. I'm afraid one day he'll win and I'll no longer be here anymore." Anya said putting her head in her hands then ran both through her hair. "I don't know what I'm gonna do Sebastien, I don't wanna die again." Her voice was barely a whisper but enough for their hearing.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:21 pm

The hardest situations usually have the simplest way out.

"Move in with me 'till it's over." Sebastien replied without a second of hesitation. "We can think further when you're safe." It was the smartest thing to do based on recent events. Lilyanya could stay here but that would mean staying here and being always on alert. Thinking would he or wouldn't he come in today; would he attack her today or she had another day of living in fear and uncertainty. That must have been exhausting. And although he thought about that he still had no idea why would someone: a. turn someone into a vampire just for fun. Even his change has some kind of purpose, it was a punishment, brilliant one. But turning someone into a beast just for fun simply wasn't normal. b. when she was turned, why would he/she/it keep searching for her? Isn't he already did what he want? Why to make her suffer more than she already did? What's the point in all that?

Sebastien's rented apartment wasn't the most beautiful place on the Earth, but it was safe. Thought hardly anyone who came there would call his apartment actually an apartment, since he had only few chairs, a bed and a small bathroom it was known, and he loved it. Thought he was buying things recently, trying to make his apartment to look more like a home, since his daughter should move in soon, there was still enough place for Lilyanya. Since she's the one who know him the best besides his family, there would always be enough place for her when she needs it.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:40 pm

"What?" Anya said her mouth falling open at his words, "That would put you in danger Bastien and I won't do that to you. I don't want you to get hurt if he decides that coming after you is just as fun.You don't need me to complicate your life and make it hard for you." She began playing things through her head and knew that she was safe with him. She always felt safe with Bastien even in school but, this wasn't school and he had a life. Anya knew that if she moved in with him that he wouldn't have much of one. The man who was after her didn't care what time of day he tormented her, he did it without care.

"Bastien, I know your strong enough to take him on but I don't want to be a burden on you. He's dangerous and to be honest he scares me more than anything. I know that if I do move in with you that I will always be safe but what about you?" Anya said standing looking at him wanting to understand his reasoning. She knew that if she did accept his request that she would be kept safe with him always. Without thinking and not letting her courage die, she put her arms around him in a hug. Then pulled back knowing he didn't like being touched she sighed and knew her answer immediately. "Okay, I will. As soon as it's over I'll leave, I don't want to be a burden on you." She said smiling softly but not looking at him in the eyes.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top