Just a drink or two - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just a drink or two - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just a drink or two

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a drink or two - Page 3 Empty Re: Just a drink or two

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:57 pm

"I'm a big guy now."

He chuckled, he could say that now, after all, it's only seven days before his 27th birthday left. A year or two more, and he'll need a cane for walking. "And besides that, I heard that vampires aren't lovers of werewolves' blood, so he might dislike my blood. Thought he won't see not a drop of it. I might lack in strength compared with vampires, but I know a few tricks with wand." He shrugged. "Don't even try to make any more excuses, I'm not letting you stay here, so or you're coming with me, or I'll move in and sleep on this couch for the next month. It's up to you." There's no way she could stay here alone. There was just one thing he was sure about – both of them will leave this apartment later. Even if he had to carry it in his arms all the way to his place.

Bastien ignored her next words, he knew how it feels to be tortured, and Lilyanya must be insane if she thought he would just drop this down. Leave the possibility of her being tortured open, when he can change that. No, she's definitely coming with him. His whole body tensed on her unexpected hug like every time when someone unexpectedly touches him, he sighed when she pulled back not even bother to explain that, she knows it's always been that way, anyways.

"Then better start packing."
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Anya shook her head hearing him laugh at the possible danger to him. "I wouldn't know, I don't know much about being a vampire. I only know as much as I need to survive, I'm trying to track down more information." Shaking her head at his words she walked down to her bedroom.

Anya grabbed a suitcase from her closet and began putting everything she needed in it. Looking at her chest full of books as well as everywhere else in the room. She knew that they had to stay there considering there were way to many so she used her wand to move them all in the closet. Shutting the door after having everything she needed from the closet.

Anya took a look around her bedroom and hoped with everything that she could get away from the man who hunted her. Remembering Chance she sent a message to her brother asking him to keep him for a little while. Then she stepped out of her bedroom to the bathroom grabbing her necessities then back to the bedroom. Putting them in the front pocket of the suitcase she then carried it out of the bedroom. Shutting the door to the room she walked over to Sebastien, she smiled softly. "I'm ready, I made arrangements for Chance to stay with one of my brothers." Anya said looking around once more the waited for him.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:04 pm

"Need any help in that?" Thought he didn't know a thing about a vampires, beside what they learned about them in Hogwarts, and that wasn't much since only one paragraph was dedicated to them he was ready to help her if she needed his help, after all, every book int he Hogwarts' library was now accessible to him, and thought the library failed him when it comes to lychantropy, maybe he would have more luck in finding things about vampires.
Sebastien glared at watch while she was packing, ever since she told him what's happening he couldn't wait for them to leave this place. Not that he was scared, he just didn't find this apartment safe, anymore.

He stood up when she approached him and immediately took her bag. "I'm gonna take this." Sebastien switched the bag over his shoulder and turned around. "Did you take everything that you need?" He couldn't see Chance anywhere, not that he complained about that, thought, that cat hated him from the they he met him, even Sebastien didn't know why.
Ah, that explained why he couldn't see the damn cat, he couldn't say he was devastated 'cause they're leaving without the cat, even since Lilyanya somehow like it. "Let's go, then." He hold his hand to her, waited for her to took it, and aparated them into his apartment.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:32 am

"If you can find any information in your library that would be great. So far I haven't been able to track down one measly book with any useful information." Lilyanya said as she continued to pack her clothes. "I know you probably have unlimited access to all the books including the ones in the restricted section. I need as much help as I can get, I'm hoping that I can find a friendly vamp to talk to. With my luck though that a long shot." She laughed softly at herself knowing how much bad luck she really had.

"Ok, you don't have to if you don't want to though." Anya said softly as he took the bad and put it over his shoulder. "Yes I believe I have everything with me. I made sure I did a double check before coming out, I don't want to have to come back until it's safe. Smiling she took his hand and then was in his apartment. Letting go of his hand she looked around at what she could see. "You have a nice apartment Bastien," Anya said looking at him and smiled softly. She then went back to looking around making note of where everything was just to relax herself.

Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:47 pm

"I can try, at least." He had the access to all the books in the library but that didn't mean he'll find anything. Thought he can read every book there that doesn't mean the book will help him. There was many books he found unnecessary but he couldn't get rid of them cause someone maybe need just that book. He wasn't optimistic since the library already failed him when he needed the answer, and thought he stayed at Hogwarts he was disappointed.

"I won't let you carry the bag. No matter how strong you might be." He replied when they appeared in the middle of his living room. The tv was left on on something that seemed like cartoon.
"Thanks." He left Lilyanya to look around deciding he'll show her her room when she's done, and approached couch just to find Barbara sleeping there, her golden hair spread everywhere around her head. He moved one single cowlick that fell on her face, took the blanket and covered her. Someone might think that living with his daughter might cause some father thoughts in him, but not this time. Not in this man.

He turned the tv off and went to find Anya.

(I'm an idiot, I just needed to point that. Really, a huge one. I just realized that Chance is actually a dog, I was convinced that he's a cat. o.o)
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:20 am

"Thank you." Anya said as she thought about what she knew about being a vampire and it was a short list. "If you can find out anything I would grateful. I only know a few facts about Vampires not much and it doesn't help me in most cases. Well it does and it doesn't, if that makes any sense at all to to you." She smiled wryly because she knew that she was rambling on and on with him. She didn't know why but she always tended to ramble around him for unseen reasons.

"Thank you again Sebastien," Anya said as walked around looking at everything hoping she wouldn't ever disturb him. "Your welcome." She said smiling at him softly as she left to explore her new surroundings. She never thought that she would end up staying here with him but she knew with him she was safe. She walked around finding the bedrooms as well as the bathroom. The place she ended up though was in the kitchen, she sighed wondering many things but voicing none of them. Seeing a window in the kitchen she peeked out of it but only enough to see. She didn't want anyone seeing her just in case, her thoughts then began rolling through today's events.

(It's ok that means I'm an even bigger one. I saw that and had to go back and check that it was a dog and not a cat. I was convinced there for a minute too cause I hadn't really thought of it until then XD)
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:59 pm

(I feel better now knowing I'm not the only one. XD)

"I perfectly understand that." He was int he same situation, so far he read more boring facts about werewolves and lycanthropy than he could ever imagine, but he could use only few of those information in his life. God, sometimes he wanted to be a gold fish, assuming that's more simple than being a werewolf. If nothing more, he would have shorter memory. Hurra for gold fishes.

Sebastien found Anya in the kitchen, looking through the window with serious expression on her face. "Something's happening?" He asked coming closer to the window, but everything seemed calm, normal, the same as it was usual. Boring. Boring is good, now, he reminded himself. He didn't ask any more questions, assuming she'll tell him what's going on if she wants to, and if she doesn't want… Well, he just need to continue to live without knowing that. "Let me show you your bedroom." He glanced around the kitchen once more than started walking to the guest bedroom that was usually always ready for Christian, but since he lived on his own now, it stayed empty, but clean. "Here we are." He opened the door and let her in.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:48 pm

Hearing him come in the kitchen Anya shook her head, "No I'm just worried is all. I'm afraid he'll find me here and I don't want that to happen." She said her voice was soft and quiet when she spoke to him. She knew how much damage the man who was after her could do. She didn't want that near Sebastien because it would kill her if he got hurt. Following him to the bedroom that she would be staying in for the time being. Anya looked around the room and smiled, "Thank Bastien this is really nice." She said as she began thinking that he needed a little bit of color in his home but said nothing.

"I'll tell you everything I know about what's happening. The only thing I can't tell you is how it started because not even I know how it did." Anya said as she sat down on the bed, she kicked off her shoes. Then crossed her legs underneath her as she got comfy on the bed. "I remember the day I got bit, I mean who doesn't right? I remember running home that day and my father making sure that I got what I needed immediately. My mother made sure that the curtains in the house were heavy and wouldn't let in any light. My brother's watched for anything moving outside the house to make sure that he wasn't coming after me." Taking a break to let some of that sink in she started again. "At first we thought he turned me because he wanted a woman for himself. I shuddered at the idea but I didn't think that was the cause of turning me or anything. Then I started getting stalked by him after my parents got me the house. They said that it would be easier to live there considering the house they lived in now isn't very big. I agreed without any thought knowing they had my interest at heart. I also wanted to be on my own for once, but that's when everything went down hill. I started getting notes in the house written by him." Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a thick envelope full of notes he wrote. She held them out to Sebastien to take a look at. Most of the letters said that I found you and I'm coming for you but the last in the stack said, Your going to die soon. "He wants me dead but I have no clue why. I haven't done anything to him or anything. James has a picture of him but I refuse to look at it. I don't want to see him because I fear that if I do I'll start to see him everywhere." Anya said wrapping her arms around her tightly. "I just wanna walk free of ever having to fear that I'm going to die by someone's hand. I wanna be free to live what life I have," She whispered softly burying her head in her arms.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:02 pm

"He won't find you here." His voice was calm, thought he wasn't entirely sure. Of course this flat was bewitched with a few spells to make it safer, but although his spells weren't imperishable they would at least give them some time to vanish if anyone finds her. Sebastien decided to bewitch his apartment after he came back to Oslo, even since it was a little too late to undo what's done to him, at least he could restrict unwanted guests, and he made a plenty of them while he was in Norway. It's useful.

He settled on the chair and listened carefully everything she said, trying to pull that pieces into a bigger picture together with things that James told him. Bastien wasn't sure if he need to mention his visit to Lilyanya, she already seemed sufficiently shaken and knowing that her brother was here, and assuming they had a fight like he and James usually did, could only upset her more, so he decide to leave that par tin their conversation, maybe some other time, maybe he won't mention that to her at all. Will see.

"You'll die." He presented the fact. "But you'll die when you become old, gray haired and wrinkled, not today. Not in the near future, and certainly not like a victim of some sick psychopath. I promise you."
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:36 am

Anya looked at him and smiled softly, "I'm hoping he won't find me here. I'll have to use everything I know to make sure he can't track my scent here. I don't want him to know where you live, he won't hesitate to use you against me." Her voice was barely a whisper when she spoke. Shaking off the feeling of dread and regret from having come here because she knew that he would tell her that he was stronger than she thought. She still didn't want to put him in danger but she knew that he wouldn't like her to think that she had to protect him.

"That's the thing though Sebastien, I know I'll grow old and die naturally. This man though he's cunning and smart, he would find a way to end me no matter what it took. The only thing he doesn't want is a witness to the crime, he doesn't want anyone to know that he killed me. I don't want to spend half my life looking over my shoulder because that's what will happen if we can't make him leave." Anya said looking at him willing him to understand her. "I don't want to be another nameless victim that no one but family cares about. I don't want to be killed by someone just because I exist. I want my freedom, I know that just having even that will come at a price. I don't want anyone I love to have to pay that price for me. I don't want to put you or your daughter in danger but I'm afraid to be alone. Even as I want my freedom I know that means that I'm alone. I know it sounds selfish but I don't want to be alone." She looked away from him and down at the bed. She knew that she sounded childish but she truly didn't want to be alone. That's why she allowed her brother's so much leverage around her because she knew she wouldn't be alone with them around. "I'm sorry I shouldn't be putting any of this on you." She said quietly still staring at the bed she was sitting on.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top