Introduction - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Introduction  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Introduction

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction  - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:01 pm

"I think the other schools doesn't sends letter to future students. At least Beauxbatons didn't, like they thought that implies that we go there." She never got a letter from her old school, she didn't even know the school exists until her father bring her to one of many portkeys spread throughout France that have passing students through the school doors at a particular time to a predetermined location, each year, where the Muggles had been denied access. Their suitcases are magically transported to school and are already waiting for them there.

Nym still remembered her first traveling to school. Her father brought her to the enterance of the park, put her suitcase in some kind of truck with strange amblem, and after a short chat with the man in the truck he turned to her and told her this is the nearest point he can go, so she need to go to the park alone and do what they told her to do. He kissed her for goodbye, told her he'll sent Luke, their old brownish owl, with a mail, and then he left. Her dad simply left her alone in some foreign park in unknown part of Paris. Is he out of his mind? That left her with only one way out. She entered the park and joing the group of kids who were standing around a wooden bench. With them were two older women, one with long flat black hair, she later found out that's her astronomy professor, they had the same name - Astrid, or at Nym's case - middle name. The other woman was incredibly tall, dressed in deep pink coar, deputy of headmistress, Alecia. They gave them pretty simple instructions. They needed to tuch the bench. And when clock ticked 11 AM their journey begun.

"I've got a hogwarts letter too, but I don't know is it because my mother went there or they simply send it to every witch or wizard who turn eleven.“

The blonde never knew what is the feeling  having a brother or a sister, or even few of them. She was the only child of Adrien and Rita. Maybe if her mom hadn't died... Anyway, her father never married again after her's mother death. Nym never asked him why, and now she will never know the real reason because he passed away, too.

"I hate that law." Nymeria simply said. "While I was in France I could escape it becauase I'm partly French, but now when I'm here, especcialy working in the Ministry, I'm kind of scared they will remember I'm partly English too." She bit her lip scared a little.

"Really? Congragulations!" She smiled brightly forgetting the law theme immidiately. "I can't even turn a rat into a cup. I think I was the most awful student on Transfiguration that Beauxbatons ever had." Nym laughed.
Nymeria Evanesco

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top