Meeting
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting Empty Meeting

Post by Amber Lockwood Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:13 pm

After meeting with her sister, Amber decided it was to finally seek out this Tyler Lockwood and get to know him better. It was the first time she ever did some spy work, or considerable stalking since she literally got everything available about the young man, and then, out of impatience (she had waited for a week or so) Evangeline finally sent a letter to her sibling, requesting a friendly meeting with him. Aria could talk with Tyler and she not? How was that fair?

She set up the meeting to start at two pm on saturday; a fine sunny day with a lot of people (mostly students) running around in Hogsmeade, trying to figure out where to go first. Amber would had picked the candy store, but the sugary smell made her feel sick. Especially since she could smell chocolate there. She hated it. The taste and the smell.

So, instead of walking around with her peers, Amber was sitting in the Three Broomsticks, a bottle of butterbeer in her hands and the other one, not yet opened, on the other side of the table. Again she was early and her dark eyes were eagerly glued on the clock as if she was capable of making time run faster.
Amber Lockwood
Amber Lockwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Meeting Empty Re: Meeting

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:56 pm

For the past couple of days, Tyler couldn't help the feeling that he was being watched and possibly spied on. Although Tyler knew that was the deal with him being a Auror people were after him. But after a while, Tyler found out that it was a young girl about fifteen years old that was stocking and spying on him. Although Tyler wondered why a fifteen year old would be spying on him? Tyler brushed off the questions that he had in his head, but he couldn't help that didn't like it any bit and was worried.

After Aria requested that he meet Amber her little sister, Tyler put two and two together. Amber was the girl who was probably spying on him for the past few days. Tyler chuckled to himself before he apparated into the village appearing in front of the three broomsticks. Walking into the crowded pub, Tyler looked around for the girl before seeing her sitting alone. Walking over towards her, he sat down in front of her before smirking at her.

" You know, it's not very nice spying and stocking people Amber. " said Tyler playfully at her. " I know when people are spying on me, I guess it's the Auror side of me. " said Tyler honestly before shrugging. " Butterbeer if you please. " Tyler said Tyler to waitress as he asked what she asked what he wanted before walking off.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Meeting Empty Re: Meeting

Post by Amber Lockwood Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:27 pm

She did not even look towards the door when she heard it open for she was afraid who she might see. Or who she might not. Amber requested the meeting like it was something important, but how on earth was she aware of his emotions on this case? Maybe, after meeting with Aria, he did not even wish to get to know them, especially since their fathers did not get along that well. Miserable. She really wanted to see the relatives that were like a forbidden fruit to her. But she hoped to change that. Her father did not have to know everything, did he now?

Her eyes were locked on the bottle of the butterbeer. It was almost full; her thirst had disappeared by the time someone actually approached her and sat on the other side of the table. It took some time for Amber to realize that this might be her cousin whom she had stalked for days now.

Lifting her chin, she directed her dark eyes at the young man and snickered. So he had noticed her haunting presence? Well, obviously. He was an auror and he was, most likely, used to stalking. Aurors, regardless of the good things they did for the society, were almost as haunted as werewolves. Death Eaters hated them and Tyler, as she dared to guess from his noticing her spying him, was quite used to the fact that someone had their eyes on him.

"Nothing is forbidden. Everything is permitted," she quoted with a widening smile. "Introducing myself is not necessary now, I suppose? You know me and I know you, but not enough to call you a friend just yet.

So Tyler, tell me about yourself. How has your life been? Did you know anything about us? Or that the bloodline was actually that widely spread?"
Amber Lockwood
Amber Lockwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top