The Blog of E. A. Ivan
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Blog of E. A. Ivan Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Blog of E. A. Ivan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Blog of E. A. Ivan Empty The Blog of E. A. Ivan

Post by Claire Bishop Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:47 am

Blog Entry # 264

Oct. 2026

I miss NYC. I miss my best friend. I miss my friends and my favorite places. I miss work. I even miss my boss.

I have this chronic problem with missing people. My best friend can't miss me because she still has everyone else, and she's certain she will see me soon. My friends don't miss me because they are so happy for me. Work and my boss sent me here.

I have this horrible tendancy to miss people who don't miss me. It's been that way ever since... well, ever since I graduated.

I'm an idiot. I'm going to work. Heaven knows why you guys read this thing.
Claire Bishop
Claire Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

The Blog of E. A. Ivan Empty Re: The Blog of E. A. Ivan

Post by Claire Bishop Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:50 am

Blog Entry # 298

Dec. 2026

He's not exactly a friend. He's a business contact. And a social one. But he's a connection to my past life. And that's very nice to have.

Now if only he wasn't a raging egomaniac, I might actually like the idea of being his friend.

Last edited by Claire Bishop on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Claire Bishop
Claire Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Bishop Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:54 am

Blog Entry # 305

Jan. 2027

New Year's is over. My resolutions are as follows.

01. Make a friend beyond E.
02. Attempt to talk to my parents.
03. Keep working.
04. Try to enjoy my new assignment.
05. Stop eating so much junk food when I get home.
06. Seriously, number 5. A million times over.
07. Spa day once a month.
08. Increase productivity in my department by 35%. Impossible? Not for me.
09. Relax the Uptight B**** persona I have going for me.
10. Start an organic garden. Somewhere.
11. Redecorate.
12. Get over my past.
13. Get home by next year.

Last edited by Claire Bishop on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Claire Bishop
Claire Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Bishop Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:27 am

Blog Entry # 326

Feb. 2027

Valentine's Day should be renamed Day of Inner Revelations and Hard Truths.

I should really stop defining myself by the people in my past. I either ignore everything that they made me into, or wallow in it. I can't think of myself separately from them, from what happened between is. It's not right, it's not fair, and it's not helping anyone. Especially not me.

But tonight, it's rom-coms and chocolate. Happy Revelations' Day, world.

Media File Attached

Last edited by Claire Bishop on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Claire Bishop
Claire Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Bishop Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:29 am

Blong Entry # 360

Apr. 2027

E. came for me.

I don't deserve her.
I don't deserve her.
I don't deserve her.
I don't deserve her.

I'm not alone.
Claire Bishop
Claire Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Bishop Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:34 am

Blog Entry # 419

Jul. 2027

I never talked about their wedding because... why would I? Not my business. Not my concern. And I don't want to care anymore.

I talked to my sister today. I argued with her. I told her how uncomfortable her happiness made me, but what I should have told her was that I was sorry that I would never be able to look at her husband as my brother in law. It's hard enough to have positive feelings towards him. And I'm afraid that if I'm thinking well of him, it definitely won't be sisterly fondness.

I told her she was wrong to ever seek blame, but it was all because I'm afraid of the blame that might fall on me if I become part of their new family. I wanted to amend things, but I never asked for a brother in law. I don't know if I can do it.

Am I a horrible person?

Thank you for yor comments on my last blog, but I'm disabling them for this one. Advice and well wishes and haters are not exactly going to fix this problem. Sorry, internet.
Claire Bishop
Claire Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Bishop Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:35 am

Blog Entry # 421

I think I've been ignoring the fact that I'm pathetically sad. The only music I listen to always happens to have those heavy chords with heavier lyrics. I do a lot of supressing. I remind myself of the past and the failures and regrets that follow on an all too regular basis. I go home and eat comfort food like there's no tomorrow and then hate myself for it the next morning. I watch horrible movies that make me cry because... they make me cry.

I think it's time that I admit that something has hurt me and I'm not sure what it is.

Thank god for my best friend, because her optimism gets me through everything. Everything. I can't thank her enough for it. As different as we are, I think that's why I've always loved her so much. She doesn't keep secrets, especially not from herself. If I could be half the woman she was, I'd be better. I'm certain of it.
Claire Bishop
Claire Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top