Susan's Blog: Daily Prophet And A Plea
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Susan's Blog: Daily Prophet And A Plea Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Susan's Blog: Daily Prophet And A Plea

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Susan's Blog: Daily Prophet And A Plea Empty Susan's Blog: Daily Prophet And A Plea

Post by Susan Bones Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Many of you know I was dismissed from my job at the Daily Prophet. Let me explain to you why. I did not do anything wrong. I did not forge anything for the Rebels or the Ministry I did not let my personal convictions into my work. I was dismissed for nothing more then just telling the truth and saying my mind. This is just the start of my payback, so if you have any reason to be worried be worried.

First off, the Daily Prophet is just a puppet for the Order and the Ministry. They write what they are told to. I wrote things I didn't want to write but I was told to. My words were twisted around in articles. Half of my articles weren't even mine! It's all senseless brainwashing ideas they want to put in your head. You all think our issues are just the Ministry but it is every part of the wizarding society. If you want the truth you will come here not to the Daily Prophet. I no longer have anyone telling me what to write and how to write it. This is all me.

Secondly, everyone please listen to the fallowing. WAR is not the right choice here. I have seen too much death in my lifetime. I don't want any more people to die in senseless battles. There are peaceful ways to handle this. I have cut myself from both sides really, I barely go to Order meetings anymore. I am sick of duels, killings, kidnappings and fear. I want a safe peaceful world for my kids not the war ravaged world I grew up in.

Lastly, I am speaking to you as a mother, a daughter and a witch. We need to fix our society. Kids don't know the meaning of hard work, respect or ethics. And WE the parents are at fault. Our society will fall apart when our kids are leading it because they do not know what is needed to keep a society together. We need better health care and rights for the elderly and proper services for muggle and magical mixed families. We need a system to mentor the youth. We need to fix Hogwarts, kids aren't learning at the rate they should be. It's too the point I don't want my kids going there. To foster our society we need to encourage education, youth growth, international growth, strong ethnically foundation and peace. We must set examples for our kids. We must change they way we raise our kids. I say it's time for summer jobs and real consequences for actions. We all must change in order to save our future. We can do it if we try.
Susan Bones
Susan Bones
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 232
Special Abilities : Animagus, Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

Susan's Blog: Daily Prophet And A Plea Empty Re: Susan's Blog: Daily Prophet And A Plea

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Regarding the Prophet being a puppet of the Order, I have this to add :
What Order?

-Anonymous
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Susan's Blog: Daily Prophet And A Plea Empty Re: Susan's Blog: Daily Prophet And A Plea

Post by Susan Bones Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Dear Anonymous,
I am sure anyone who is reading knows I meant the Order of the Phoenix

-Susan Bones
Susan Bones
Susan Bones
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:52 pm

Dear Ms Bones,
And I only mean that, to have influence, said Order would have to be active or even at large. It's a danger to assume they are, because I, nor have many, seen anything of them.

-Anonymous
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Bones Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:14 am

Dear Anonymous,

The Order isn't as inactive as you think.

-Susan Bones
Susan Bones
Susan Bones
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Franklin O'Neil Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Dear Anonymous,

It is a mistake to assume that the Order of the Phoenix is no longer at large. Many criminal organizations often use the trick of 'lying low' to fool the populace into believing that they are no longer a threat. Now, the Order might not be considered a criminal organization, but it's recent actions have resembled the acts of criminals. It is my belief that they are simply waiting for an opportune moment to act. We must keep our guard up.

- Franklin O'Neil

Last edited by Franklin O'Neil on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Franklin O'Neil
Franklin O'Neil
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:21 am

Dear Ms Bones
Your idea of active is a bit saddening, really.
-Anonymous

Dear O'Neil
You're an idiot if you think the Order is criminal. They don't have the bollocks to be criminal.
-Anonymous
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:52 am

What's really pathetic is how ignorant everyone is. It's sad to say apparently society has lost all manners. Don't you guys know this is all over the internet.

-Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:55 pm

What's the internet?

- A Witch.

(OOC: Sorry, I couldn't resist)
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:30 am

Silly adults. Welcome to the 21st century!

-Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top