Need Threads!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Need Threads! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Need Threads!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Threads! Empty Need Threads!

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:30 am

Okay, I'm looking to just drown myself in threads. I have a bezillion characters....(well,maybe not quite that many) who are looking for action, particularly this week while I'm on vacation.

So---Here's my list....

Khaat--(of course)--Chief Warlock, Director of St. Mungos, Seer,....um....
Robert--Khaat's father--potionsmaster, healer, chief of staff for St. Mungos, Minister of Magic
Kate--Khaat's mother--seer, artist, good with caring for magical creatures
Brian Quinn--Khaat's husband, auror, trainer for aurors
Abbey Lupin--Future character only--Khaat's oldest child. (I'm thinking she's 15 in her app or something like that
Angus Donohue--Auror--gourmet chef, all around good guy--chief of Khaat's household staff
Edward Donohue--retired werewolf slayer, potionsmaster, grandfather of Angus
Michael Tremaine--retired catburglar, Robert's best friend, Khaat's godfather
Lorcan D'Eath--Death Eater, owner of Death Manor, financier of the Death Eaters, Potionsmaster, owner of Slugs and Jiggers
Zada Forbes D'Eath--mercenary/assassin, wife of Lorcan
Lee Shepherd--equivalent of Minister of Magic for United States, auror, fighter trainer, close friend of Robert's
Marcus Belby--Khaat's bodyguard, former bodyguard for Bulgarian Minister of Magic, first wife was Elijah Krum's nanny
Gideon Pierce--former Durmstrang, current Deputy Minister of Magic, former ministry attorney
James Blood--werewolf, student of Fenrir Grayback, terrorist
Fenrir Greyback--werewolf famous for his work with Voldemort
Andrew Diamond--about to be a 6th yr Gryffindor, great pickpocket, talks to frogs, likes DADA

Anybody want to rp? I'll be happy to answer any questions about my crew
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Need Threads! Empty Re: Need Threads!

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:54 am

Khaat, as Christy has literally just taken the Mistress of Magic position in Germany and she is extremely young comparatively to most in her position I think it would be fitting for someone to take her under their wing and offer her some sort of "guidance". Let me know if that's something you would be interested in!
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:07 am

Once I get my computer battery replaced, I'll be trying to finish up those two characters I'm working on Smile Then we could try out the Potions idea you had! lol
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:34 am

sounds good, both of you.

Christy, b/c of the current site plot that keeps Robert out of the view of the wizarding public, he might not be the first choice. however, lee shepherd might work out nicely! let me know what you think.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:38 am

Lee would be fine actually. I was alright with either. I was just going to leave it up to you. Heck I would have even been alright with Gideon. Just someone because I'm rather bored not using Christy.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:03 am

Ok. I'll start something with Lee. I am presuming that America would have some alliance with Germany and that Lee might know the previous administration. So I don't know if Christy would actually know Lee or not.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:10 am

if he knew the previous administration there is a good chance he will at least have known her as her father was the one who was Minister up until a few years ago. I would agree that they would have to have some sort of an alliance. I think it best that Christy know of him, but not really know a lot about him as her father tried to keep her out of politics most of her life.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:11 am

Maybe Hitame can be a friend or something of Andrew's? They're both Gryffindors and such, and Hit needs a friend right now.

Jeremy Peakes can be like.. Someone who looks up to Andrew? Maybe takes a liking to him and follows him around since he's younger? He's gonna be a fourth year so :p

Andrew could also have something with Naomi, Hitame's sister. I'm not exactly sure what they could do or be, since Naomi isn't at Hogwarts anymore.

I was also thinking about the D'Eath family again. But I kinda got rid of Raine because there was no plotting for her. But maybe one of the characters I already have turns out to be one, and they just don't know it? I'd have to see who it could be though. So maybe a thread with Lorcan at some point? Or Zada since that's his wife.

And then Moira and James? And maybe Dylan?
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Shepherd Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:29 am

Christy--here it is. https://www.pottersarmy.net/t18723-apple-pie-and-schnitzel#388122

hitame--we could do something with hitame and Andrew. I do need to do something with lorcan but i'm a bit blank there too.

moira could do something with james or with fenrir since the pack had to move in with fenrir and submit to his leadership.

also--we really do need to do something with Michael and Maddie. I wonder if we need to sort of skip the wedding thread and handle that in a flashback. I wonder how it would work out if they turned out to be pregnant right away--like a heck of a lot sooner than either of them were ready for. LOL
Lee Shepherd
Lee Shepherd
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 50
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation
Occupation : American; President of Magical Congress of the United States of America (MACUSA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:35 am

I can start a thread for them somewhere like in Hogsmeade soon.

I was originally thinking Dylan could be an illegitimate D'Eath, but then I thought about the whole half-vampire and werewolf thing and didn't think it would work well. Unless being turned into a wolf doesn't affect a half-vampire the way it would affect a full one.

My other thought was Bartolo being one. I could change him to being a half-vampire, like he hadn't known he was one but he was really sensitive to a lot of things. And if can write it into his app too. He's twenty-seven so I'm not sure if Lorcan would have a kid that age.

Maybe Fenrir sort of sets his eye on Moira and she "fights" him about it. And James could get defensive?

I always forget about Maddie. We could do the thread in te past section to get it over with and we can have a thread now about them finding out she was pregnant. I think it'd be..interesting to see her reaction XD
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top