Hate is such a strong word, but that's how I feel about you! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hate is such a strong word,  but that's how I feel about you! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hate is such a strong word, but that's how I feel about you!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hate is such a strong word,  but that's how I feel about you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hate is such a strong word, but that's how I feel about you!

Post by Nathaniel Addams Fri May 02, 2014 2:06 am

Sarah glared at him as he took a seat across from her. " They don't need their father, not when he's like this. " said Sarah darkly. " You might say that to make me come back to you, but I'm not stupid Nick. " said Sarah. " I believe in second chances, but I think I can give it to you. " said Sarah softly. " How do I know you haven't been cheating on me? I don't that's one of the reasons I don't trust you besides what you did to me that night!"said Sarah. " You're neve going to change Nick, and due to that you lost me and the twins. " said Sarah softly.

" You choose drinking before me and the twins Nick and look where it lead you!"said Sarah darkly. "If you really love me, we would of talked this out that night!"said Sarah angrily. " I loved you, but after you called me worthless that night you broke me!"said Sarah with tears in her eyes. Looking at the twins she smiled at them watching them eat there pancakes. She was glad they were more like her then Nick.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Hate is such a strong word,  but that's how I feel about you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hate is such a strong word, but that's how I feel about you!

Post by Nick Potter Sun May 04, 2014 3:44 am

She just didn't get it did she? Or maybe he didn't get it? Maybe they both couldn't fully grasp the situation. She couldn't grasp the fact that Nick truly did love her, and would do anything to have her back. She didn't get that Nick knew he messed up, and truly was sorry. But on the other hand, Nick couldn't grasp the fact that he broke her. She loved him with all of her heart, and he hurt her. He left her alone, broken, hurt, sad, and with twin daughters. And maybe at first she worried about him, how he was doing, if he was still even alive. Maybe she still does. But Nick didn't see that side of it. Nick only saw his side, his story. But there's more than just one side to everything. Nick didn't see the way he hurt her. Yes, he knew he hurt her, but not to the magnitude of how it actually was.

Drinking. That was the source of all these problems. Not only had it hurt things for him now, but it wasn't the first time. It was because of drinking that he lost Cecilia and Mollie. Well not so much Cecilia, as much Mollie. Cecilia had hated Nick while Mollie was around, but when he started drinking again, Cecilia refused to let him see Mollie. Now drinking was driving a wedge between him and Sarah, Emily, and Emma. But things were different this time. He loved Sarah with all His heart, and he'd be damned if he lost her.

Cheating though. That was something that Nick didn't do. Nick still remained faithful to Sarah, even when the two weren't together. Most of his days were spent in a depressing solitude. Sure now there was Hitame. But he didn't love her. And she pretty much hated him. The only reason that the two talk is because of the marriage law, but if Nick got Sarah back, then he'd petition his match with Hitame so he could be with Sarah.

Nick looked softly into Sarah's eyes. They were full of pain and hurt. Because of him. "Sarah.. I love you. I truly love you. I know that things should have been different that night, but I can't change things. Yes. We should have talked about everything. I shouldn't have left. But now we're here, and we have to talk about it." He said softly. Nick softly took Sarah's hand and held it in between the both of his, like he did when they first started dating. "I love you Sarah. And I really need another chance to prove it to you." Nick said softly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Fri May 16, 2014 2:26 am

Sarah looked at him with tears in her eyes and shook her head at him. " How do I know that if I go back to you, it isn't going to be the same?"Sarah asked him softly. " I love you nick, but I don't think I can handle your drunken ways. " said Sarah softly. " I want a life with you, but I don't want this Nick, I want the Nick I fell in love with. "said Sarah as tears fell down her cheeks. " I just want the Nick that I know back, not the one that left me and the twins for months!'"said Sarah softly.

" Mommy you crying?"Emma asked as her little hand touched her cheeks. " Yes mommy is crying, but mommy will be ok angel. " said Sarah softly. " Why you cry momy?"Emily asked her tilting her head. " Mommy is just upset, but not at my little angels. " said Sarah softly hugging them. Seeing them yawn she chuckled and smiled. " Come on lets get you little pancake monsters cleaned up!"said Sarah softly.

Leading them to the bathroom, she started to clean them up one by one. After getting them cleaned up, she gotten out her wand and waved it over them as different outfits appeared on them. " There are my little angels again!"said Sarah smiling at them. Putting them in the stroller, Sarah pushed the stroller out of the bathroom before heading back towards the table. " May I have three to go cups? Two kids and one regular. " said Sarah softly as the waiter nodded.

As the waiter came back and handedly Sarah the drinks she smiled. " Thank you. " said Sarah softly. Heading towards the counter to pay the counter to pay, the woman shook her head. " Someone already paid for your meal dear. " the lady told her. " Really who was it?"Sarah asked her curiously but softly. Seeing Nick was there she sighed knowing it was him that probably paid for it. " If it was you that paid, thank you but I could of paid for it on my own."said Sarah softly. Seeing the twins were asleep she smiled knowing that they needed it. She was exhausted and tired herself from taking care of the twins all last night.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top