It's Never Going to be a Strong Point
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's Never Going to be a Strong Point Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's Never Going to be a Strong Point

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's Never Going to be a Strong Point Empty It's Never Going to be a Strong Point

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:54 pm

The House Elves appeared to be happy to see him. Elijah couldn't say the feeling was mutual. He wasn't fond of House Elves. He liked them as people - or as close to people as House Elves can get - but he didn't like the slavery bit. He had a few House Elves at home but they had sleeping quarters and real clothes. That was partly to do with the fact that his mother, rest her soul, had been obsessive about having well-dressed House Elves. They were probably the most mournful ones out of the whole family.

Lighting a cigarette after having Mopsy pour him some Firewhisky, Elijah sat down. He leaned heavily against the spine of the chair and inhaled the nicotine he s desperately needed. He slipped off his shoes and lifted his legs up onto the table, idly wondering what he was supposed to do now. He'd left his bag back in the dorm so he had nothing to draw. He had a pencil, his wand and, of course, his cigarettes but that was about it.

"Mopsy has your Whisky, sir!"

The ginger elf popped up from seemingly no where and Elijah jumped in his seat. His mouth fell agape and a large plume of smoke left the crevice akin to the way a dragon let fire out. The House Elf coughed and Elijah took his wand from the pocket. He flicked it at the windows and they opened up. He dropped his wand down and waved his hand around the House Elf's head.

"Sorry, Mops. You scared me though, babe. You've got to calm it down."

Mopsy nodded and Elijah smiled at her, reaching forward to pat her on the head. She brightened and bounced lightly on the balls of her feet.

"Mopsy go and get Master Lee-Lee some food!"

Elijah groaned quietly to himself as the House Elf rushed away. He shook his head and took a swig of the whisky before placing the cigarette back between his lips. It was bad enough that the Elf called him 'Lee-Lee'. Now she wanted to cook for him. This was going to be a disaster.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

It's Never Going to be a Strong Point Empty Re: It's Never Going to be a Strong Point

Post by Natasha Elisabeth Grey Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:16 am

Natasha was happy to take a long shower after a hard day of classes. She had Transfiguration,Potions,Herbology and Dark Arts. After this kind of day and a two hours homework session Natasha was very tired. Not to mention she missed Dinner.

So after the long shower, Natasha got dressed, left her hair falling on her shoulders and made her way to the Kitchens. She tickled the pear and walked into the Kitchen room. Three or four house elves ran up to her. "I would like to have a stake with some tomatoes and a glass of firewhysky " she said with a quiet,but powerful voice.

The elves showed her the way to the tables and Natasha smiled as she saw Elijah Krum - a follow Slytherin also in the 6th year. He was just getting his firewhysky from an elf ans she had to swallow back a giggle as he called himself Master Lee Lee.

Natasha walked up behind him and laid hands on his shoulders. Master Lee-Lee, huh? she smiled and walked up in front of him, positioning herself on a chair, smiling at him.

She then heard a little house elf s voice who was carrying a plate and her glass of whiskey. "Thank you." she said with a cold voice,took the plate and the glass and turned back to Elijah. "You have a cigarette for me." she asked raising her eyebrows.
Natasha Elisabeth Grey
Natasha Elisabeth Grey

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

It's Never Going to be a Strong Point Empty Re: It's Never Going to be a Strong Point

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:08 pm

The elf's obsession with referring to Elijah as 'Lee-Lee' was beginning to drive the artist mad. He could put up with her lack of grammar but the master bit and the god-awful nickname was too much. He could barely handle his cousins' remarks. He didn't need to be inadvertently teased by an elf on top of everything else.

Pursing his lips, Elijah shook his head. Mopsy appeared again with a plate of food. It was savoury. She'd gotten him cheese, biscuits, grapes -- that sort of thing. Elijah thanked her and she hopped away, announcing she'd get him the bottle of Firewhisky. Eli smiled and reached forward, taking a grape from the stem. He popped it into his mouth and bit down, making the juice squirt slightly as the side split.

After swallowing, Elijah put the cigarette between his lips. He leaned forward, picked up his knife and slipped it into the brie. The knife slipped a little when Elijah felt hands curl onto his shoulders. He gripped it tighter and looked up, the side of his lip quirking when he laid eyes on Natasha.

Elijah followed her with his eyes and watched as she sat down, a light smirk upon her own lips. He took the cigarette from his mouth and let the smoke drift out from his nostrils instead of his mouth.

Impatiently, Elijah opened his mouth and blew out the rest before speaking.

"The Elf can't speak," was his answer. He smiled and flicked the ash into the ashtray Mops had set out for him. "So therefore, I am 'Master Lee-Lee'. I do not wish to be known as such, though."

Elijah watched as Natasha's elf appeared, a plate of steak and a glass of Firewhisky in its hands. It was at that point that Mops reappeared, planting a kiss on his cheek, filling up his glass and leaving the bottle before disappearing. Elijah laughed and wiped his cheek clear before looking up at Natasha again.

Her request was rather straightforward. Elijah mimicked her, raising his own eyebrows.

"I might do," He smiled cheekily, "What's in it for me, love?"
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Elisabeth Grey Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:44 am

Natasha smirked as Elijah looked up at her. She followed the elf with her eyes as the elf skipped away. "Well, I like Lee-Lee. Can I name you Lee-Lee too?" she giggled and wrapped a little bit from her hair around her finger and started playing with it

Natasha grinned when the house elf brought Elijah the whole bottle of firewhisky. She took her half full glass and emptied it in one swallow. "If I am right Elijah - this is going to turn into one long night..." Natasha said and raised her eyebrows - smirking.

The stake was totally delicious. It was soft and creamy, but not to mashy. Exactly perfect. The tomatoes were cut in circles, with a little bit of salt and a lot of bulgarian white chesse - Natasha´s favorite.

Natasha finished of the stake and the tomatoes and leaned back onto her chair, mirroring Elijah´s position - feet on the table. The only trouble was that Natasha´s dress was slipping dangerously high when she did that.

Acting like she did not saw it, Natasha smirked. She leaned forward,took a grape from Elijah´s plate and bit the half of it, juices running down her lips. Nat licked her lips and took the rest from the grape in her mouth.

"I don´t know. What do you want to be in for you." she asked raising her eyebrow.

Natasha found Elijah not all too bad looking, plus it has been like forever since she flirted with a guy properly so Natasha decided she was just going to go with the flow. She took her legs of the table, reached for the bottle of firewhisky and gave herself and refill, eying Elijah as she did so.
"So, do I get a cigarette or do you want to see me beg?" Natasha asked looking at Elijah with big innocent eyes.
Natasha Elisabeth Grey
Natasha Elisabeth Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:06 pm

Breaking another grape from the stalk, Elijah took time to observe Natasha. There wasn't much to her. She wasn't striking like many of the women he'd laid eyes on in the past. But that was what made her rather delightful. Her freckled face and rounded jaw, the healthy body which she possessed...it was all soft and smooth unlike the sharp faces and bodies he'd seen in the past. In claiming that there wasn't much to her, he was telling a lie for there was a lot to the girl. She was, in her own way, beautiful and Elijah liked that innocent beauty in her.

It was such a shame her mind wasn't as innocent as her face.

Her request made Eli smirk. He popped the grape into his mouth and bit down on it, breaking the thin top layer of skin before crushing it between his slightly pointed nashers and swallowing. Elijah wasn't entirely sure if he wanted someone wandering around with that nickname for him in their back pocket. Natasha was rather keen, however. Elijah figured he may as well let her seeing as she'd probably go ahead and call him 'Lee-Lee' anyway.

"You may," He gave a nod and couldn't resist laughing. Shaking his head, Elijah leaned forward and flicked more ash into the ash-tray. Leaning back, he pursed his lips and added, "Just...don't shout it so everyone can hear. I'd liked to keep some masculinity."

Her assumption was one that Elijah didn't doubt for a second. It made him smile. Usually it was him making such suggestive remarks. He leaned forward and picked up the bottle of Firewhisky. He re-filled her glass and added more to his own before placing it down. He took the cigarette back between his lips and took in the nicotine before removing it and letting the smoke drift from his mouth.

"You think so?" He asked, smirking. "It's funny...so do I."

Elijah discarded his cigarette for a moment, letting it sit in the ashtray, and turned his attention to the cheeses as she too began to eat. Elijah picked up the knife and cut into the slab of Stilton Mopsy had gotten out for him from the pantry. He cut of a substantial amount and took a slice of pear that she'd also put out for him. After placing the slice of cheese on top, Elijah ate. He repeated the process a number of times, taking long drinks from the whisky in between, until she stopped eating.

Elijah looked at Natasha and promptly stubbed out the cigarette that had burnt itself out. He considered lighting a new one but something was distracting him. That something in particular was plural. Her thighs had been exposed when she'd placed her legs on the table, giving Elijah a fantastic view.

The Bulgarian bit his lip. Why was she teasing him so?

Elijah chuckled. "That depends sweetheart. What do you have to offer?"

He was sorely disappointed when she moved to fill her glass up. She kept her eyes on him though and Elijah wondered idly whether she was purposely trying to rile him sexually. Even if she wasn't, she was doing a bloody good job of it.

"Now you mention it, darling...I think I would like to see you beg."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Elisabeth Grey Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:23 pm

As Natasha looked over to Elijah she saw him staring at her. She knew what effect she had on men. She knew exactly how to use their weaknesses to her best. Nat knew that she looked like the rather innocent type of girl. She had a soft,round baby kind of face,freckles and a body which thanks to the years of dancing was toned but looked very healthy.

Natasha did not count her self pretty. But she was sure she had something. Something that drew men to her. And she really did liked when the guys were studying her, like Elijah was right now.

Natasha smirked as Elijah allowed her to him Master Lee-Lee. She watched him as he popped a grape into his mouth, and she copied it. The grapes were somehow crunchy but very delicious.
"Well, thanks for the permission..." she looked down and then smirked. "Well... actually I would have called you this way anyway." she giggled but then put a finger on her lips. "Don´t worry, your secret is safe with me.

Elijah smiled as she assumed that it was going to be a long night and she couldn´t fight back a giggle. He was handsome. Not to mention he looked nothing like his father... She smiled and thanked him as he gave her glass a refill.

Natasha enjoyed watching Elijah eat. He had some crazy technique in witch he put several pieces of food on his fork before he ate it. She giggled and took his last piece of grape and popped it into her mouth.

As she saw Elijah´s cigarette going out in the ashtray she saw the question in his eyes if he should light up another one. Nat followed his gaze which was landing on her hips. She grinned and rolled eyes to her self. "Is something bothering you?" she asked as she put a hand on her knee and slowly slide it up to her stomach and then over to her glass of whiskey which she took down in one breath.

Natasha smirked and stood up walking up to Elijah, staying behind him. She laid her hand on her shoulder, and with the other hand she reached to his cigarette box, took one out and put it into her mouth. Then she took his lighter and light up the cigarette. Then Nat left the lighter on the table and walked back to her chair.
She hopped her legs back on the table, pulling her dress as up as it could and then looked over to Elijah.
"Well the thing is, I don´t back. So I have got my cigarette now. What can i give you in return?" she asked taking the cigarette in her right hand and wrapping a finger from her left hand around her hair, playing with a lock.
Natasha Elisabeth Grey
Natasha Elisabeth Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:31 pm

The woman laid out almost wantonly before him was certainly not your average pureblood woman that played by the rules. Elijah most definitely liked that in her. She seemed to sense his rapidly growing desire. He wanted her. Even to him now, where he sat, that was completely obvious. Lust was smouldering in his chocolate eyes and his mouth had dried with anticipation. Elijah’s fingers twitched against the glass of whisky and he couldn’t help but smirk. She’d mentioned a long evening. If that was what she wanted then she would sure as hell get one.

“I know you would have,” he murmured with a smirk. Women were fickle like that. Even if you said no they'd go and do it anyway. He smiled and rolled his eyes before looking for another grape. He frowned, realising there was none and looked up, a smirk on his lips as Natasha deposited the last grape into her mouth. Mopsy was quick to replace the grapes, appearing at the side and putting them on the board before disappearing.

Content once more, Elijah took a grape and popped it into his mouth.

Swallowing, Elijah watched as Natasha took her hand across her body. He bit his lip, wishing that he was that hand, and averted his eyes. He quickly refilled his glass and brought it to his lips, looking for a distraction as he thought of a reply.

"Me?" he questioned finally. "No, not at all. Everything's fine."

Elijah closed his eyes momentarily before pulling them back open again. The hand on his shoulder was soft and feather-light and he could do nothing but watch as Natasha leaned over him and took a cigarette. He could smell her perfume and the smell that was just, quite simply, her. Elijah sucked in a breath once she'd pulled away and watched as she lit the cigarette almost expertly.

When she sat down again, Elijah's eyes went to her legs. A poorly kept moan escaped his lips and he promptly put the glass back to his mouth to stifle the traitorous sound. He wanted her. Good God he wanted her. And she knew it. He was sure she knew. Elijah felt a tremor shoot through his shoulders and he put his glass down before he dropped it.

"Humour me," he replied, his voice sounding odd even to his own ears. He recalled the tone though. It was lustful, wanton. Oh yes, he knew what he wanted and by God his body knew that it was going to get it. Elijah leaned forward, resting his arms on the table. "What exactly does that dress look like on the floor?"
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Elisabeth Grey Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Natasha could not help but grin. She knew he was surprised to see her act so... open to what she wanted. The most of her kind where all about waiting until getting married and not trying to seduce some guy they barely knew.
Natasha couldnt help but bit on her lip as she saw Elijah´s eyes going from light chocolate brown, to this dark kind of 80% cocoa chocolate.

Thinking about chocolate made her mouth water. So Natasha called one of the house elves near to her. "I would like to have some strawberries with chocolate." she said with her powerful voice, like the way she was used to talk to house elves. Something she had from her mother. Her mother was more of this purebloods who watched the muggleborns as if they were something under her level.

But back to right now. Elijah´s eyes were still on her, he was gripping his whiskey glass. She took the one of her own and took a big sip.

Natasha grinned. "I think Master Lee-Lee is kind of cute. It makes you look... Less...sexual." she said and bit on her lip. She knew what she was doing to him. Hell she knew.And to be honest, she was getting in it herself.

Natasha thanked the house elf who brought her strawberries. She put the plate on the table and took one in her hand. Nat looked over to Elijah, making sure she locked eyes with him before she took the strawberry in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the fruit and bit on it. Natasha bit off about the half of it and pulled out the rest, swallowing the part that was in her mouth while still looking at Elijah.

As Natasha walked over to Elijah she felt him taking in a sharp breath. She smiled to herself and locked eyes with him while she lit up her cigarette.

As she hopped her legs back on the table she smirked as Elijah let out a small groan. He took his glass to his lips and Natasha copied. She took one big gulp with which she emptied the glass. Taking her legs down, but crossing them ,Natasha leaned forward making sure that enough of her was for him to see. "Care to give me a refill? " she said with a quiet, soft voice.

Natasha giggled as Elijah asked her the question, straightfoward. She took her cigarette between her lips, took one deep drag and put the cigarette on the ashtray. Then Natasha took another chocolate covered strawberry and put it between her lips. She made sure that the rest of the strawberry made a sound as she took it out. Then she smirked and answered his question. "Believe me, it looks better on me then on the floor." Natasha bit on her lower lip and tilted her head to the side. "You are handsome Elijah... Did you knew it?"
Natasha Elisabeth Grey
Natasha Elisabeth Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:14 pm

This woman was mind-boggling. She must have known exactly what she was doing. She was a little flirt that didn't quite know where to stop. Elijah's limit was being tested. He knew taking her on the tabletop wasn't the best of ideas but to Elijah, it was going to be the most convenient way to sate himself. This was foreplay. He had a thousand different uses for chocolate and strawberries. All they needed was-

"Mopsy," The House Elf in question appeared by Elijah's side once more. He turned his head and looked at her, an innocent enough smile on his face as he watched Natasha out of the corner of his eye. "Get me some whipped cream will you?"

Elijah quirked an eyebrow at Natasha as she took the strawberry into her mouth. Elijah shifted slightly in his seat but remained some composure. He was losing will power. He could do this. He wasn't going to have sex with this girl. He wasn't even going to indulge her attempts at the seduction. He wasn't-

"Master Lee-Lee!" Mopsy appeared by his side and handed him the can of whipped cream before disappearing once more.

Elijah felt his throat dry up. He swallowed and felt his cheeks heat up slightly. "Sexual?" He asked, looking at Natasha. He popped the cap of the whipped cream off and pushed the button. It rose to the top of the nossle and Elijah smiled. "So I'm sexual? You find me attractive I take it?" He questioned, now incredibly pleased with himself.

When she requested a refill, Elijah put the whipped cream down. He reached for the whisky bottle and filled hers before topping up his own. He placed the bottle down and rose out of his chair. He walked around the side of the table and stood behind Natasha. He leaned down over her and reached forward, taking one of the strawberries out of the bowl.

"I don't know," he murmured in her ear. "I think the floor would be lucky to wear it."

He clicked his fingers and the whipped cream flew into his spare hand. He spread a dollop across the peak of the strawberry and took a bit of chocolate. He placed it on top and held it out for Natasha.

"Try that."

When she asked her question, Elijah smirked. He shook his head and chuckled. "I have been told by a few people," he admitted. "I won't let it go to my head, though."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Elisabeth Grey Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:41 am

Natasha was giving it and he was buying it. Hard. She was pretty much testing how far will he let her go. Or how far would she let him go. For a moment there she imagined his lips on her skin. But she shook it of as she heard Elijah call his house elf, ordering nothing else but Whipped cream. Where was this going to end, Natasha asked herself.
"Whipped cream, huh. If I didn´t know you Elijah, i would say that you are horny." Natasha raised her eyebrows and looked at him.

Natasha decided she wasn´t going to give into this guy. She was teasing him and it was working. That she could see. As she took the strawberry in her mouth she almost had to laugh because she imagined herself from the side. But it always worked on boys.

"Master Lee-Lee? You look quite uncomfortable... What is wrong?" Natasha asked, hopped her legs off the table and walked up to Elijah, standing behind him. She put her hands on his shoulders and started to massage them slightly. She leaned forward to his ear. "Are you sure that you are ok?" she whispered in his ear and bit lightly on his earlobe, then taking her hands off of his shoulders and walking back to her chair.

As Elijah got the whipped cream, Natasha couldn´t help but laugh. As he heard the sexual comment about his nickname he looked like a kid on christmas day. "You look like I have just given you candy. But yeah... you have this aura about yourself. Its quite sexual actually. Natasha giggled and took another strawberry into her mouth, sucking onto it, then releasing the rest of it with a popping sound.

She thanked Elijah for the refill and took one big gulp as she watched him move walk behind her. Natasha looked at him as her leaned over her and took a strawberry. She bit on her lips as she felt his breath on her neck and ear, and turned to watch him in the eyes.

Natasha did as she was told, took the strawberry in her mouth, directly from Elijah´s finger, making sure that her lips touched the fingers that were holding onto the strawberry.
She giggled as she heard the dress comment. "Well, what do I get if I take my dress off? But I mean... believe me the dress is amazing, but only on me." she gave Elijah a playful wink, than turned herself around, straddling the chair, so that she could watch him.

Natasha took her glass and took another gulp. "Well, it is nice that you don´t let it get to you... But is kind of shame, I like boys who know that they are good looking." she raised one eyebrow and put an elbow on the table.
Natasha Elisabeth Grey
Natasha Elisabeth Grey

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top