Keep your friends close but your enemies closer
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer Empty Keep your friends close but your enemies closer

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:15 am

It was finally Hogsmeade weekend, something Maura been looking forward to all week long! She was already halfway done with her homework due to her being bored out of her mind. Now in Hogsmeade by herself once again, Maura glanced around at the many stores wondering which one she should go to. "Come one Mars, just pick one before you freeze to death!"Maura thought to herself. "Ugh... I miss being a vampire at times!"Maura muttered to herself. Wrapping her jacket tighter around her body, she headed towards the Three Broomsticks for a nice butterbeer to warm her up.

Walking into the crowded pub she headed towards her bar and gave the bartender a soft warm smile."May I have a butterbeer please?"Maura asked softly as the bartender nodded and started making her one. After a few minutes Maura had her butterbeer and turned to look for a place to sit. After seeing a normal spot empty Maura headed towards it, About to take a seat in her normal spot she bumped into someone sending her butterbeer all over  the girl and her seeing how she crashed into them. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry are you ok?"Maura asked them softly looking them over.

"I do really apologize for doing that, usually I'm not that way."said Maura softly as she looked down at her outfit and sighed. "Well... I guess it just wasn't meant for me to wear white today!"Maura thought to herself sighing. "I'll just change it in a alleyway somewhere, then it'll be good as new."Maura thought to herself. As for this person she bumped into she couldn't say the same for them, she didn't even know how to change her clothes until Sophia taught her.

It was true, Maura usually wasn't a clumsy person who ran into people or caused accidents in a packed pub. But being seven months pregnant you were bound to be clumsy due to the fact your not used to having a huge round belly in front of you.   Snapping out of her thoughts,  Maura stood up with much difficulty and looked down at rhe young girl.  "Here let me help you up."said Maura holding her hand out to the girl for her to take.  "Once again,  I do apologize,  I hope I didn't hurt you!"said Maura softly looking to see if the girl was hurt.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer Empty Re: Keep your friends close but your enemies closer

Post by Heather Ellison Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Of all the ridiculous things.

Nessarose hadn't exactly been waiting for Hogsmeade Weekend, but that didn't mean she minded it, either. If anything, getting out of the castle meant Nessa allowing herself to spend time somewhere besides the potions lab. She tended to hide out there during the school year in order to avoid some of her housemates as well as to prevent boredom. Now she was left to wander around Hogsmeade and wonder after what she was to do with her time.

Nessa didn't often let herself ponder after it, but it was true to say that she didn't really have many friends. Nor did she need them. But on days like this, she found herself questioning where Vivianna was. She was one of the few Slytherins that Nessa actually wanted to spend time with sometimes. The girl definitely knew her potions, that was for sure.

She started aimlessly into The Three Broomsticks, going in search of something warm to drink. Nessa hadn't gotten too very far in before a brunette ran right into her as the girl turned over her shoulder. Nessa gasped audibly, the chill of the drink not at all what she was hoping for when she walked in the door. Staring down at her outfit, and that of the other girl, Nessarose glowered at her accidental attacker.

"Well this is just brilliant.." She grumbled, not quite listening to the other girl. "Honestly?" She snapped, frowning at the other brunette. "Hurt? No. Bloody cold? Yes. Do watch where you're going, nipper." Nessa remarked cooly, using the nickname her adoptive father always used on her when she was being childish. It was, in her opinion, the most degrading of the nicknames he gave her. She couldn't quite bring herself to feel bad about it, though, as she started wiping at the front of her shirt.

(OOC: Sorry I took ages D: Had tests and things this week, I'm afraid.)
Heather Ellison
Heather Ellison
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer Empty Re: Keep your friends close but your enemies closer

Post by Maura Goldstein Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:12 am

Maura looked at the girl with fire in her eyes,  she was tired of people running all over her,  she was sick of it!  "Ok... that's it, no more little nice girl!" Maura thought to herself.   "I said I was sorry, and if I'm not mistaken,  I wasn't the only that wasn't paying attention!"Maura spat back at her. "So why don't you watch the bloody hell where your going as well!"Maura pushed passed her.   "Ugh.... this was my favorite outfit, Ryan brought men this!"Maura thought to herself sighing.

Getting out her wand, Maura attempted to get the stains out of her outfit.   Maura was never rude to anyone,  she was always a sweet and caring girl. But this time,  she didn't care if she made the girl upset or mad for that issue.   Maura could simply care less about the girls feelings,  she didn't even want to apologize for being rude.  Maura was just fed up with people running all over her.  

Maura was sure if she was still a vampire,  the vampire would be please with her.   Although Maura noticed that she been moody lately,  must be her hormones getting the best of her.   She was surprised at how she was acting lately, after snapping at her friends she always apologized at the end.  But today,  she wasn't apologizing to anyone who's being rude or cold to her.   Taking her seat in her normal spot, Maura ordered another butterbeer hoping for it to calm her anger.

(OOC: Bleh... horrible, but here it is! :/)
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Ellison Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:34 am

“Actually, dear, you are mistaken.” Nessa corrected the brunette, even as the girl cleaned her dress. “I was on my way to get a drink, and it was certainly you who tumbled into me.”

Nessarose sometimes wondered when, in fact, she had become this way. She hadn’t always been so negative and offensive. She supposed it had started when she overheard her parents talking about the daughter they sent away due to her lack of magical ability. Even so, things had been so much worse since she met Dylan. It was entirely his fault, she was sure. Not only had she let down her guard enough to let him get under her skin, but he had gone and messed up. He had known, Nessa had made sure of it. She hadn’t wanted to be turned. Yet there he went biting her.

Bloody werewolf.

Sighing, Nessa wondered how long she was supposed to stand there, pretending for the sake of those around them that she was a little concerned about the girl’s dress being ruined. Honestly, though, it wasn’t like Nessa’s outfit hadn’t been attacked with the drink as well! She didn’t see anyone concerned about that. It wouldn’t do, though, if Nessa were to just turn and walk away from someone who was clearly pregnant.

Perhaps she oughtn’t be snapping at a potentially hormonal pregnant girl…

Nessarose shrugged it off mentally, not quite wanting to wonder after whether or not this girl was involved in the Marriage Plot regardless of her obvious future as a mother. She herself had yet to be called, but she really wanted none of it. Unless it offered her a good word with those in the Ministry (because she didn’t fight them, that is), Nessa would most certainly fight it. Whether or not she got out of it would have to be seen when the time came.

“Look, just use the Scourgify charm and it should be right as rain, okay?” Nessa added vaguely, trying to tell herself that being nice had its advantages, too.
Heather Ellison
Heather Ellison
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:17 am

Maura looked up at the girl and nodded before cursing to herself. " Damn why the bloody hell didn't I think of that? " Maura murmured to herself. "Thanks for that. " Maura said softly before taking out her wand again cleaning her outfit. "Whew there, good as new, I would of hated if I ruined this outfit seeing how Ryo got it for me. "Maura thought to herself.

Raising her eyebrows at the girl who all the sudden starting to be nice as she noticed that she was pregnant. "You don't have to be nice to me just because I'm pregnant you know."said Maura softly. Once people noticed she was pregnant, they treated her as if she was made of glass which annoyed her. Looking at the girl who was in front of her, she looked to be a Slytherin or maybe a Ravenclaw? " Nah definitely a Slytherin. " Maura thought to herself.

Maura was good at reading people, it was a bit of a gift that she had. But all she knew, she could be wrong and she was a Ravenclaw the whole time. "My mother would be so disappointed in me. " Maura thought to herself. Her mother always told her that she should never judge a book by its cover, and here she was doing it. Maura mother always told her to be nice to everyone, even if they weren't to you.

"H-how your outfit? " Maura asked her softly cursing herself for stuttering. " Ugh damn stupid hormones making me emotional. " Maura thought to herself. "Once again, I do apologize for spilling my drink on you. " said Maura softly. " Would you like another butterbeer, seeing how your ended up on you?"Maura asked her. "Being pregnant it's hard for me to keep my balance. "said Maura chuckling.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top