Friends? Enemies? Adventures?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friends? Enemies? Adventures? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friends? Enemies? Adventures?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends? Enemies? Adventures? Empty Friends? Enemies? Adventures?

Post by Margaret Chase Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:52 am

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): However many are willing to RP with my charries Smile
[b]What characters you want:
For Margaret, any student really. For Fantine, some DE's, or maybe some others.
Level of RP: 1-3 paragraphs
What you want to RP about: I need friends & enemies & adventures for my characters. The title kind of explains that. Haha.

Hi, guys. I'd like my charries to make some acquaintences! They're very lonely. Sad

So, I have two charries:

Margaret Chase (my main) - She's going into her fifth year at Hogwarts this September. She. Needs. Plottage. I don't know what to do with her! Her history/past is all in her app here, but she's basically just a rich-kid, goody two shoes muggle-born.

Ideas for friends: Other Hufflepuffs, maybe just some other kids in PA.
Ideas for enemies: Maybe someone who's jealous of her money, or something of that nature. That'd be neat.

And then I have my other charrie,

Fantine Greenley - She's a grad, 20 years old. She's a half blood, because her pure-blood mother cheated on her (step)father with a muggle. Her mother and stepfather are both extreme pureblood supremecists, which means they really don't like her. All she wants to do is impress them. She was in Slytherin House because of the attitude and personality she had (at the fault of her parents). She joined the Death Eaters because she wanted to make her parents think she could do something in the world that would benefit them or their cause. She lies to everyone telling them she's a pureblood. Oh, and her app is here.

Ideas for friends: Other DE's, or people willing to turn her around and help her stand up to her parents.
Ideas for enemies: I'd like someone to find out her secret, and blackmail her maybe.

Adventures for the two would just kind of branch off of the friends & enemies.
Margaret Chase
Margaret Chase

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Friends? Enemies? Adventures? Empty Re: Friends? Enemies? Adventures?

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:06 am

Miss Margaret can RP with my lovely Roxi who I'm sure she knows- I have a feelings Roxi calls her something along the lines of Mags, despite Margaret's annoyance with that. Roxi is cutesy and lovely, but she's not a goody two shoes. Margaret would be scandalized to know Roxi is into drugs, alcohol, partyin', and free love. Roxi is in PA, and I can see Margaret struggling to know how to feel about Roxi- on one hand, she is a Weasley (known for their good deeds) and in PA, but she's also oblivious to real problems. Roxi will treat her as she treats everyone else- like her best friend.

My only DE charrie is Naomi Quinn-Greyback, an alpha wolf to a rogue band of werewolves. If Naomi could find out her secret, that'd be cool, though I don't know how she would. Ideas? Otherwise, the thread would mostly be Naomi talking about herself or Felix Barker, her fiancee, the site's notorious bad torture.. guy... XD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:06 am

All of my characters would most likely fit more with Margaret.

I have Ryo Hiroku who would be the most fitting since he is a sixth year(fifth this year) Hufflepuff. He would be an awesome friend for her.

I also have:

Hitame Higurashi- 13, Gryffindor.

Lysander Scamander- 14, Ravenclaw.

Yumi Zante- 17, Slytherin.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:21 am

I really only have one character that would fit and that's Ne'Os who is yes everyone's favorite DE...okay well hes a DE and that's what counts Razz
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Somers Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:23 am

I'm also interested in being your friend, as being an enemy of someone just isn't in Adele's nature. Ada is a 5th year Hufflepuff with absolutely no hate or unkindness in her(for just a little background)
Adele Somers
Adele Somers

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Chase Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:28 am

@Jack - Roxi sounds like she'd be a good person for Margaret to talk to. Maybe she could even get her out of her habits of being so annoyingly 'good.'

& I think Naomi would be good for Fantine to get to know.. Hm.. the secret thing.. Maybe Fantine could *accidentally* drink something with Veritaserum in it? That sounds like it would be interesting.

@Ryo - Sounds awesome! We'll have to get something going amongst our charries.

@Ne'Os - Haha, we'll see if we can come up with something xD

@Adele - She sounds like she'd be a great friend for Margaret!
Margaret Chase
Margaret Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:30 am

Me... simply. me..

Chase Moor: I would hope you know her XD

My evil charries Felix and Zara...

Selene, My frenchie,

Rise: My werewolf..

Zoe, My hater of creatures...

Cilla: My slythie pureblood.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:31 am

How would the Veritaserum get there though? I don't see Naomi seeking out secrets from her, really...

Would you like me to start a Roxi/Margaret thread? Or could you?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Chase Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:47 pm

@Zara - Yes, I don't know what, but we definitely need to have something together. Smile

@Jack - I dunno, maye she could just be talking to herself about it whenshe thinks no one else is around... Hm..

& Yeah, could you start a thread? I'm on my iPod at the moment so that would be kinda tricky.. Just let me know where you've posted.
Margaret Chase
Margaret Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:43 am

I don't know how my charries would react to Margaret. Hitame has some trust issues because of the life she's had.

Yumi is your basic Slytherin. She acts mean but only when it counts.

I'm not sure about Lysander. He just can't talk to girls most of the time.

As for Ryo I don't know what I would plan for them. Ryo's a vampire, but he acts more human than anything. Obviously they'd already know each other, being in the same house and all, and (as I said before) he'd be an awesome friend.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum