Four best friends and a bunch of enemies
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Four best friends and a bunch of enemies Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Four best friends and a bunch of enemies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Four best friends and a bunch of enemies Empty Four best friends and a bunch of enemies

Post by Elisabetta Domenici Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:20 am

Just as it says above. My character, Betta, is an antagonistic nuisance who pretty much has made enemies out of a whole lot of students at Hogwarts. She has a total of four best friends (yeah, she's that popular.). Anyone wanting to be a friend or enemy of Betta is more than welcome to do so. What a Face
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Four best friends and a bunch of enemies Empty Re: Four best friends and a bunch of enemies

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Shelby could be her friend
Maya her enemy
Jaden idk he gets along with people well
Cecilie either she dosne't mind houses.
alana is to young i fear
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Four best friends and a bunch of enemies Empty Re: Four best friends and a bunch of enemies

Post by Elisabetta Domenici Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:50 pm

It's whatever you'd like to do with your characters, but I like the idea of Maya being a friend. Smile Just as long as there's some conflict somewhere.
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:56 pm

I think Hitame could be an enemy, being in Gryffindor and all. Lysander possibly a friend. Ryo well... is Ryo, idk about him. Mariposa is in Gryffindor also, so idk enemy? And finally Yumi, she's a Slytherin, so maybe friends?
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:13 pm

do you mean Shelby? there is always conflict with all of them.. though i guess maya could be afriend to.. she is kindof of standish since her accadent.. though she is getting better... cecilia could go either way.. so half the time firends half the time enemies.. then Jaden is friendly, loveing, big brother type, though he is supose to be a man whore and he has a child.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:05 am

Please don't ask me to describe them. XD Please...please...there are so many. How are you Lis? Would you prefer Lis? or Elisa? or Betty? *dies* So many nicknames...so many to choose from! ;D Right, I'll give you the run down.

+ Elijah Krum, Seventh Year, Slytherin
+ Athena Goyle, Seventh Year, Slytherin
+ Melissa Finnigan, Fifth Year, Gryffindor
+ Philippa Bennett, Fifth Year, Hufflepuff.
+ Sevastian Krum, Fifth Year, Hufflepuff.

They'd all be willing to be friends w/ Lis. Millie probably would like her vaguely but she's sworn off Slytherins so she'd feign distaste. I suppose we can just see who she rubs shoulders with.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabetta Domenici Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:16 am

lol
I usually have Elisabetta go by 'Betta'. It's short and to the point. hehe

Hmm...since Betta has a thing for picking on Hufflepuffs, what's say we put one of them as an enemy? And any Gryffindors, because you know how much Slytherins and Gryffindors just love each other.
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:40 pm

*sniffles and huggles the puffers*

But they'd be so nice to her! D': Whichever one Betta wants to pick on is fine. Haha. Who would she prefer to contend with as a result? Eli, with Sev, or Wilson w/ Pippa? XD

Millie and Betta won't get on...no chance. I think there will be quite a few fights to come. :3
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabetta Domenici Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:41 am

I think Sev would be a good one to contend with...Millie as well. I basically just need some people who won't put up with a lot of Betta's crap, because she can be a very obnoxious person.

I'm ready to RP. I don't know about the rest of you. Y'all just jump in if y'all want. It's an open rp.
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:11 pm

I will make you some threads when Hogwarts is back up babe. ;D
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top