I Love You Not - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I Love You Not - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I Love You Not

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Love You Not - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love You Not

Post by Hallie Cooper Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:01 pm

Theodore was actually rather mature. A lot more mature than Hallie had first thought, although she guessed a certain level of maturity was necessary to be Headmaster. If Hallie was the head, then, there would be a lot less people in detention and a sudden encouragement in common room parties.

That was one thing Hallie missed. The common room parties - On the rare occasion that there was a Quidditch match to celebrate, or some sort of festive. Hallie was very much a people person. She liked to be around people, soak up the atmosphere and the common room parties were exactly that. Sure Professors would come storming up through The Fat Lady but it was fun. They brought the house together, like one big family. 

'Okay. We'll go ahead with your idea about the bank, although I think it'd be best that you explain it to the goblins.' Hallie stated, adding in a lower headvoice, 'They never seem to take me seriously.' All the times Hallie had entered Gringotts the goblins merely looked at her, as though she was an ordinary witch with ordinary brains. Granted she wasn't a Ravenclaw but she was smart. She could think on her feet and thought logical, something the goblins seemed not to notice past the blonde hair, blue eyes and care-free personality. 

It was hard for Hallie to hide a grin. 'I have SO many ideas for a Hogwarts wedding!' She gasped excitedly, bouncing slightly on her toes before waving a hand Theodore's way, 'But we can talk about that later.'

'Are you sure you don't want a child named after your Dad? I mean. He's your Dad?' Perhaps Hallie didn't understand the Rookwood's family bond. It wasn't like the broken Cooper family, a family of happiness that was shattered in more ways than more. Yet, it was the wrecking ball that bruised their lives that made them who they are. Hallie had grown stronger, as a person. She'd flourished under her need for justice. All in all it came down to one thing. Love.

'Perhaps I'll let the Tobius slide, just as long as you don't mind me calling him Toby, in a mumsey sort of way?' Hallie said, her eyes bright at the vision she had in her head. Theodore seemed to be growing more accustom to children, granted Hallie wasn't ready. Or was she? Sure she loved her auror job, but what would the Ministry be like in a year or two time? Would she WANT to be an auror under the British ministry?

Then, Theodore said something Hallie wasn't expecting. He was asking her to stay the night. Surely that meant he liked her? Didn't walk out because of her after all? Although the prospect of snoozing in a dusty ol' room wasn't overly appealing. 

Taking a step forward towards Theodore Hallie took in his features. Te facial hair, the eyes, the perfectly shaped eyebrows, the way his hair fell splendidly. And that nose. The nose was good. Great. If Robert or Tobius looked anything like their father Hallie would, Dare she say it, be thrilled. 

'Or maybe.' Hallie was no standing even closer to Theodore. 'I could stay in your room.' Wait, hold it, what? What was she saying? Was she coming into her husband? She didn't meant it like that, or perhaps she did. The talk of babies and the delicious food and the looks were, well, enough to make her ovaries burst - they hasn't even discussed the wedding in detail. 

Hallie leant forward so that her lips were now within breathing distance to his face. 'I slept in a tower for the past seven years, I know how cold they can get.' Then, she leant back, raised a brownie to her lips and took one, succulent, seduce-worthy bite. 
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top