The Dream Ship! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Dream Ship! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Dream Ship!

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Dream Ship! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dream Ship!

Post by Toby Cooper Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:48 am

@ RJ: Awwww, thanks lovey! I have to admit that Kartie amused me as well. XD I completely agree with your Bervianna summary.

@ Kimberly: I just remembered that we also have a Ryo/Vivianna thread. It's in the Trophy Room. Thanks. Smile

Characters: Toby and Dylan
Ship Name: Doby (not to be confused with Dobby)
Details: Toby forms a crush on Dylan as soon as they meet. Dylan is oddly flattered by Toby's advances, and starts to question his sexuality. He decides to give it a try with Toby, but quickly discovers that he is most certainly straight. Toby is left heartbroken.

Toby Cooper
Toby Cooper
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Fairfax Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:04 am

I LOVE KARTIE. MY NEW SHIP.

Toby + Darcy = Torcy.

Toby stands on a rooftop and sees Darcy among a crowd. He mistakes her clothes and hair for that of a man's and tracks her down, only to find she is an attractive woman. Embarrassed, he casually speaks to her and they strike up a friendship. It lasts awhile and Darcy convinces him to drink with her one night, which leads to a drunken kiss. It doesn't do much for either of them, though.
Robbie Fairfax
Robbie Fairfax
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:37 pm

I can totally see Torcy happening exactly like that...

Characters: Vivianna and Darcy
Ship name: Varcy
Details: I think you may have already done this one, but whatever. Vivianna is on the run from the law when all of her illegal activities are discovered by the Ministry. Her plan was to escape on a muggle boat headed to America, but in her rush to escape the Aurors she gets on the wrong ship. The ship is none other that Darcy's father's, and when her magical abilities proves her worth, she is allowed to set sail with them. Neither Viv or Darcy are romantically interested in girls, but due to the lack of suitable men on board, a peculiar friends-with-benefits relationship is formed. (Because Viv is totally Slytherin enough to come up with a "mutually beneficial agreement", and Darcy is crude enough to agree.)
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Reid Dixon Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Kartie. Oooh......and Varcy is just :O

Characters: Reid and Vivianna

Ship name: Revianna

Details: They met on a tree. They don't like each other. They share mutual best friends. Vivianna is unsettled by Reid, and she gets under his skin. Their Greece trip is full of snide comments, pranks, and sudden moments of camaraderie. A relation full of oneup-manship, ego clashes, bickering, and reluctant admiration. And crackling chemistry XD
Reid Dixon
Reid Dixon

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:27 pm

Kitty: Doby makes me so sad ;-; I'd love to see that happen though, just because I'm kinda in love with Doby now v.v And oh yeah! I forgot about that one completely. I'll reply to all of the threads soon.

Characters: Alexis and Reid
Name: Aleid
Details: Alexis accidentally meets Reid and immediately develops a soft spot for the boy as she loves kids. He makes her start to doubt whether or not she should be a Death Eater, since she wants kids and she doesn't really want them to be involved in any of the things she is involved in. And his seemingly innocent face makes her believe that no one should have to go through what the DE's plan.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:59 pm

Alexis and Eli = Alexi .. Alexijah Elixis ..

God, they're awful.

Anyway, Alexis tried to eat Eli during the Full Moon but to save himself he turned into his kitty-cat Animagus and distracted Alexis by making her chase him. They end up getting stuck in their respective forms and partner for life. c: N'awh.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Jack and Elijah.

Jelijah.

Lol, I don't even know. I just know they'd both hate it. Let's see. Someone decides to torture Jack by giving Elijah polyjuice potion with Nemo's hair, she steals him away to America to keep him all by herself, throws their wands in the river so they can live like muggles, and only then does he transform back to Elijah and they realize they are screwed. XD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:16 pm

Jack + Dylan = Mm... Jylan

Um, Dylan knows Jack because of Quidditch stuffs and develops a sort of platonic crush on her but obviously never does anything, nor does he mention it to peoples.

Btw Eli, Alexis and Eli sound ADORABLE! x3 and their name could be Elis or Alejah
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Dylijah

P.S. Alejah is so much better.

Dylan and Eli hit it off over books, duh. Go on a series of really cheesy dates. Fall in love over ice cream and buy a house by the seaside and live there until they die. c:
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:43 pm

Characters: Elijah and Vivianna
Ship name: Elanna Vrum (lol)

In the aged version of herself she uses to attended Rebel meetings, Vivianna bumps into Eli at a café. The two become a bit smitten, but Viv sticks to her false identity as she knows Eli probably wouldn't be interested in a kid. She also tells him nothing about how she's attempting to take down his Ministry. All is well until Eli & a handful of other Ministry people storm a rebel meeting, and all of her lies begin to unravel...
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top