The Dream Ship!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Dream Ship! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Dream Ship!

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Dream Ship! Empty The Dream Ship!

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:54 pm

Basically, all you need to do is ship your character with the character above you, give them a ship name and detail what their relationship would be like! A little more potential IC plottage!

So, Elijah and PA.

EliA. HAHAH.

Their relationship is mutually beneficial. Wink
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

The Dream Ship! Empty Re: The Dream Ship!

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:02 pm

Nick and Eli. O.O

Elick!
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:18 am

Characters: Vivianna and Nick.

Ship name: Vick

Details: Vivianna initiates the relationship in an attempt to gain blackmail material. She ends up with a bit of a soft spot for Nick's honest nature, so when Viv breaks it off she never uses anything she learned against him.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Fairfax Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:14 am

Um... I ship Vick now. Thanks. A. Lot. XD

Darcy and Viv.

Varcy.

In an alternate universe where the girls don't fancy the men, a day full of adventure blooms into a romance. These girls would actually make a power couple if they were gay, I think.
Robbie Fairfax
Robbie Fairfax
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:13 pm

Characters: Bertie and Darcy

Ship Name: Dertie

Relationship: they meet in their thirties. Bertie is travelling the world, writing about his journeys and he comes across Darcy. The two hit it off and underneath their personalities enjoy lots of dirty fun... Which is a coincidence as their ship name is Dertie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:50 pm

@ Jackles: Hells ya they'd be a power couple!

Characters: Katrina-Carlotta and Bertie
Ship Name: Kartie
Details: Bertie becomes an unwilling test subject for an experimental spell of Kat-Car's. While the power-boosting part of the spell is successful, it also ages Bertie's body by about twenty years. Since Bertie is brilliant, he adapts better than expected. Kat-Car creates him a false identity, and lets him go attempt to forge a life for himself. However, Bertie has no real choice but to work in the underground black-market with Kat-Car's good friend Marie, since he has an incomplete education. Bertie's great mind helps him rise to the top of the black-market ladder within just a few years, and Bertie finds himself doing a lot of business with none other than Kat-Car herself. During this time, the two slowly fall into a romance filled with darkness, and haunting shadows of past regrets.
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Characters: Katrina-Carlotta and Dylan

Name: Dytrina

Detail: Dylan accidently encounters Kat-Car in Knockturn Alley after getting lost and becomes somewhat infatuated with her because he finds her attractive. (Poor Dyl v.v Or poor Kat-Car)
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:29 pm

^Nope. DEFINATELY poor Dyl. Lol.

Characters: Vivianna and Dylan
Ship Name: Dylanna

Details: PAST CANNON RELATIONSHIP, so I'll just describe that. The two of them had been friends since the first train-ride, and in their fourth year they decided to have a go at a relationship. After a short time there was a mutual decision that they were better as friends, and still are to this day.

(P.S. I think Dylan owes Viv a reply for their thread in the past. I also think that Jake owes Rivah a reply in the Creatures Dept. If you want to abandon these threads just let me know.)
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:18 am

^OMG! Kartie is hilarious! Kitty you really do have an awesome imagination haha!

Characters: Vivianna & Bertie
Ship: Bervianna
Relationship: Although the pair are like brother and sister people begin to question that there is more between, which causes them to both think maybe there is so they announce that they're a couple but then are the worst couple in history as it becomes far too awkward and Bervianna doesn't last longer than two days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:07 am

(Viv, Oh yeah, soorry! I completely forgot about those, I think i also owe you a reply with Ryo for Rivah. I'll get on those as soon as I get on a computer.)

Characters: Dylan and Bertie
Name: Berlan
Details: In an alternate universe, Dylan and Bertie could have something going on In which they spend a lot of time together and decide to try being in a replationship together to see how it would worl out.  Seeing that it probably would not work out, Dylan backs out and tries to avoid Bertie for as long as he can.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum