A place to talk
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A place to talk Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A place to talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A place to talk Empty A place to talk

Post by Christopher Moore Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:27 pm

Chris followed Ari outside of the castle figuring everyone will be inside enjoying the graduation celebration and or packing up for the end of the school year; they needed to find a place that had very limited people that could listen in on their conversation. He loved hanging out by the lakes even though nature was never his go to spot since there were always the bugs he had to deal with. It ended up being a nice summer day outside though and like he suspected the Hogwarts grounds were deserted except for a few students lingering. 

They walked passed those students to a tree that was nestled by the lake, "it's not that I want to over throw Potters Army or the Dark Followers it's just that I feel like there is enough chaos outside of school that students in those groups seem to bring it in. This place is suppose to be safe from all of that. I mean I've always been told that this was the safest place to be with the Death Eaters back." he shuttered at the thought of death eaters appearing at Hogwarts, "our group will just bring stability and order where it's needed people need true leaders that can weed out the unworthy and maybe even motivate them. Plus it will guide the worthy people towards the right direction" he looked at Ari.

The sun glinted in her hair perfectly making her more beautiful among all the nature. She made him blush. They both had a lot of motivation to them and being third years next year that makes room for first years that they can teach. 

"What are your thoughts on this?" He asked. He couldn't do this change by himself, but he also needed more than his input if they were going to implement their plan.
Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top