Someone to talk too
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Someone to talk too Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Someone to talk too

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Someone to talk too Empty Someone to talk too

Post by Ivy Skye Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:07 am

Ivy was sitting at booth by herself reading a book. She had straightened her hair that day, making it longer than what it normaly is and a wore a black beret . She had worn boots that went to her knees with her pants tucked into them, keeping her legs warm and she wore a black turtle neck. Her snowflake pendent she wore was now on the outside of her clothes, and it was very bright compared to her shirt.

She was enjoying herself, somewhere cozy to read, people chattering away and to top it off....would be someone to talk to her. She hit her head softly on the table her book covering her head so no one could see her. Ivy wanted to talk to someone...anyone would do. "Well...almost anyone...." she thought to herself.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Someone to talk too Empty Re: Someone to talk too

Post by jethrow deveroux Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:46 am

Jethrow had had a long day. Potions, Charms, and alot of homework awaited back at the Common room. The gel from his hair had worn out from the day, his cloths wrinkled, and his feet soar from all the walking around Hogwarts that day. He decided he'd treat himself to a nice tot of something sweet.

"Oooooooo, Butter Beer sounds great right now!". So off to Hogsmeade, and The Three Broomsticks he trotted.

As he strolled down the path to Hogsmeade, he saw a couple of Griffindors giggling. "What are they giggling about. Bloody fools!" he thought to himself. He's had a long day, and there pathetic laughter sort of ticked him off. Soon after that, he passed some fellow Slytherins, and they exchanged "Whats up"s.

Finally reaching his destination, he slipped through the doors of the Three Broomsticks. He sat down at a table next to the window, gazed out and got lost in the crowd of people. Soon interuppted by a waitor asking for his order. "One Butter Beer please.". When the waiter had walked away, he quickly made eye contact with a lovely red head sitting across from him in a booth against the wall. She had beautiful hair, long and straight.

He wondered, "I wonder if she needs a friend?"...............then thought " I like her hair, wonder who does it?"
jethrow deveroux
jethrow deveroux

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Ivy had lifted her head to see more people walking in. One caught her eye though, a boy who looked around her age with black hair and what looked to be black eyes. She had made eye contact with him and smiled, when ever someone was staring at her she would smile and wave energetically thinking, "Yes I see you staring at me!" Today she just smiled and thought that.

A waiter had come up to her and asked if she wanted anything, "Some hot tea would be nice. Thank you." and smiled at him. She went back to reading her book and hear some more people come in.

The waiter came back with her tea, putting sugar next to it and walked off. She took some of the sugar and poured about 10 packets into it. She loved sweet stuff and tea was one of her favorites. She stirred the tea and sugar together and took a big sip and dropped her book. She quickly swallowed her tea and shouted, "Hot tea is hot!!" and was fanning her mouth and tongue. She was not expecting it to be that hot.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by jethrow deveroux Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:29 pm

As Jethrow sat staring at the girl, he was soon interupted by the waiter that took his order. Firmly, he gripped the mug and took a large gulp. "Mmmmm, butterbeer", he thought. He felt the cool drink run down his throat.

There he sat, enjoying his sweet tot, when out of no where he heard the girl he was once staring at, yelp after her large sip of hot tea. He laughed and guzzled more beer. He made eye contact again and he gave a quant smirk. Grabbing his mug, he quickly hopped up and walk over to the girl. When he reached the table, he gave a small bow and said "Hello, my name is Jethrow.". He looked over, he was closer now and could see the details of her face.

"May i sit, or am I just gonna stand here?". His attitude was still present, but only enough to make a smart alick comment as that one.

He raised his eyebrows, awaiting her answer.
jethrow deveroux
jethrow deveroux

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:43 pm

As Ivy was cooling her mouth off when she noticed the boy who had made eye contact with her earlier. He introduced him self and she said with her tongue hanging out, "Hwllo Jethwow. It's nice to meet you. My name ish Ivy Skyw." she was slurring most of her words from burning her tongue.

She sat back down and patted the seat next to her, telling him to sit down. Her tongue was now all rough and she picked up her tea again, blowing on it to cool it down and took another sip. "Much better!" she said sighing a bit. "So, what do I owe the pleasure of this meeting?" She locked her fingers together, placing her elbows on the table. She placed her chin on her hands and smiled to him.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by jethrow deveroux Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:07 pm

Jethrow laughed then sat down. "Smooth move", he said before taking yet another sip of his drink. Even after his drink he kept his sly smirk on his mouth. He sat back Against the booth to relax, and let out a big tired sigh.

"Lovely to meet you Ivy.", he said in an almost creepyer voice than his father. His father was a tall lenghthy man, that's where Jet got it. His voice as deep as a giants almost. (or as it seemed to Jet).

"What a fantastic act, will there be an encore?" he ask as his ussual ass self. "Such a terrific preformace!"
he guzzled down the rest of the beer that was in his mug, then slammed it on the table as if to say "I need more beer wench!"........but didn't. Then he looked at Ivy to answer her question.

"Well, you looked lonely, like you needed a friend. I saw you and your clumbsiness, so I decided "Why not".".

jethrow deveroux
jethrow deveroux

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:24 am

She listen to him blather on for awhile and then said, "Well, Deary...if I feel like showing off my brand of comedy then yes! Yes you shall see another wonderful performance of the great Ivy Skye!" She stood up throwing her arms to the side of her as if basking in the spotlight on stage.

He slammed his mug on the table and Ivy remarked, "Hey! You shouldn't do that! You might break the table!" She sat back down and started to pet the table and told it, "Don't worry, I'll make sure you get fix if you get hurt." He had said something but all she heard was 'Lonely, friend, and clumsiness.'

She looked back at him and smiled, "Awww! How sweet! The guy who beats up tables wants to be my lonely little friend!" and just laughed. From what she could tell he was taller then her and that's what was funny to her. She took another sip of tea and giggled into her cup. She was having fun, someone was finally talking to her...and all it took was her to burn her tongue.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by jethrow deveroux Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:20 am

"Look "deary"", Jet mocked " Im not the lonely one here. I saw you all by your lonesome and decided to come over here.". Jet gave a sly smile, his ussual. "And I'd love to see another performance by the, oh what was it, mystical Ivy Skye?". Jet giggled and suddenly remebered something very important.

His Herbology homework. "Mister Deveroux, can you please explain the differance between Mandrake and Licorice root please?", he can hear the herbology teach ask in his head. He had to "jet"......... no pun intended.

"Merlins beard! Is that the bloody time? I've gotta go. Herbology homework. It's been great. Meet somewhere somtime.this time I'll bring the tea! Byyyyyyyyyyyye!". Jets voice trailed of as he ran down the path back to Hogwarts. As he ran, he felt the cool breeze of the evening air on his face. He thought to himself how happy he was to meet someone his first couple weeks back. He felt like he could trust her. Like some sort of connection to her. He almost could wait to hang with her again.

"Duuuuuuuude......" he thought to himself, "I wonder if she wants to go shopping?"

jethrow deveroux
jethrow deveroux

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:35 am

Ivy started to laugh so hard that tea might come out of her nose, "My? Lonely? I think not! I was mearly....thinking! Yes thinking!" She smiled and laughed some more. He giggled a bit and then stoped as if a cat saw a little light moving about. Then he started to spew out something about homework and bringing tea.

He rushed off and Ivy sat there, staring at where the boy had just sat. She started to laugh once again only at his quickness and the tone of his voice. She opened up her book again and placed a finger on her cup, circling the brim. She started to read again and giggled to herself, "What an interesting boy." she thought, "Wonder what he does for fun, maybe we can have a snowball fight." She smilled and sipped some more tea.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top