Character Feedback......If You Dare XD - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Character Feedback......If You Dare XD - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Character Feedback......If You Dare XD

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character Feedback......If You Dare XD - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Feedback......If You Dare XD

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat May 24, 2014 7:13 pm

I like reading what little bit I have of Avery. Despite what you have posted what I have read she seems to be a caring person and your writing is far better than mine. You seem to plan out what you are going to post and I just tend to go with the flow. I haven't posted with you yet but I look forward to doing so!
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Character Feedback......If You Dare XD - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Feedback......If You Dare XD

Post by Elijah Krum Sat May 24, 2014 10:09 pm

Kiera is a classic. I've sat in on a lot of threads in the past and she's one of those I-want-to-squeeze-your-cheeks reads. Very well done. Very sweet. I adore her. (:
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Luna Potter 1st gen Sat May 24, 2014 10:18 pm

Elijah has one of the most solid backstories on PA. His family history is so fleshed out that, not only is a lot of his personality aptly rooted in how his family affects him, but there is always something going on in his life. He's one of those unpredictable characters for me. He seems to really seek companionship, but never can really commit to anyone. His political motives are wonderfully obscure at times, and my characters never know what to think of him. Elijah is one of those characters you just HAVE to pay attention to, because you're never sure what he's going to do.
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post by Reid Dixon Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:08 am

Lily annoys the heck outta you, and yet you want to cuddle her at the same time. Most people writing depressed, overly sassy characters manage to piss me off completely but I do nothing but love Lily. In spite of not showing a remotely positive side of her for ages, you've still managed to strike a lovely balance. Well done Very Happy
Reid Dixon
Reid Dixon

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Kipling Parsons Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:24 am

I'm so glad to hear that. I honestly get so worried writing her, because that's exactly what I'm afraid of. I stopped writing the reasons for her depression and that somehow made it better. Thank you - glad to know my efforts are working.

REID. REID. Ugh. A wonderful mix of Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl and Tony from Skins (the character of his playby) with that big undeniable dose of Kiera. I love the front he puts up, and I love when that front is actually his true colors. He's so unforgiving in his nature, it's beautful. He is such a strong character and anyone who writes with him is, I'm sure, simulateanously excited and terrified. He always seems to be in power, and yet there's a struggle there too. Also, REVIANNA FOREVER.
Kipling Parsons
Kipling Parsons
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:55 am

KIP.

What can I say about this wonderful man? I guess I'll just start with that I actively seek out 90% of Kip threads to stalk read just because I enjoy them. He's intelligent, put-together, and incredibly constant in character. I haven't had many threads with him but I already feel like I know Kip (and get the sense that you've got a much deeper idea/clearer understanding of what's going on in his head than what you put on the page).

Also, your NPCs. You've got so many specifically for this one man and each is developed above and beyond the level of many official characters. I'm just as excited to hear from Kenna or Yuri as I am Kip.

Kip just brings out an interesting side of the characters around him (both yours and other players). I can't wait to write out more Kap and see him in lots of more threads in the future.
Robin Ivanov

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top