Brother/Sister bonding time
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Brother/Sister bonding time Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Brother/Sister bonding time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brother/Sister bonding time Empty Brother/Sister bonding time

Post by Damian Nesbitt Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:53 am

Nick had been going through a tough day of school. Everybody picked on him constantly. There was a dark purple bruise on his right arm. Every time he tried to sleep he rolled over and it hurt him and woke him up. So this was why Nick now sat alone on a couch in the common room, looking into the fire. He wondered where his sister Dakota was. She never slept well and she usually spent many nights awake and where he was. Nick felt really alone. Layton, the only brother that was nice to him, ignored him throughout school. The only person Nick had was Dakota.
Damian Nesbitt
Damian Nesbitt

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Brother/Sister bonding time Empty Re: Brother/Sister bonding time

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:53 am

"Nick?" Dakota whispered from the direction of the girls dormitory as she padded out into the common room. She had almost been asleep but could not seem to reach the state of sleep where one would dream. She had kept imagining things creeping around in the dark as she lay there half asleep. These imaginary shadows had compelled her to get up out of bed and leave the room. Delighted to see her twin sitting on the couch her face lot up and she skipped a little as she moved towards him. "Why are you up so late?" She asked. Tilting her head to the side.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Nesbitt Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:25 am

Nick smiled when he saw Dakota. "I got beat up. My bruises hurt when I move. Layton just watched. I want to go home, nobody likes me and I get beat up. I have no friends. But if I went home our brothers would pick on me anyway" Nick said in a childlike way. Nick was never happy at home. His brothers always messed with him. "Dad just ignores me. Mom sees it but doesn't do anything. I feel like if I died right now nobody would care but you" he continued. Nick began to cry a little bit but stopped soon after, not wanting to seem weak.
Damian Nesbitt
Damian Nesbitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Sitting on the couch next to her brother Dakota put her arms around him. "They do it because they love you." Dakota whispered meaning their older siblings. "And Mom and Daddy would care if you died, so would Jeff, layton, kaden, and all of them. They would all feel bad for how much they picked on you and wish they could have been nicer to you." she rested her head against his as they sat there and looked at the fire. "Everything will be okay." She whispered hugging him. She didn't know what she would do without Nick, and wished he wouldn't talk about his death.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Nesbitt Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:49 pm

"When the two of us came out, the only one everybody cared about was you. Daddy spoiled you. Mommy bought you everything. Our brothers even were nice to you" Nick said affirmatively. "So how are you. Any bullies or friends" asked Nick, trying not to care about himself, but his sister too. She was nice and pretty, but sometimes Nick felt that he was keeping Dakota from being popular, or having friends. If nobody liked him then nobody would like her right?
Damian Nesbitt
Damian Nesbitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:12 pm

Dakota openly laughed at what Nick had said about their mother and brothers. "Since when are they nice to me?" She asked, "They call me names just like they do you. They treat me the same as they do each other. And mommy is too busy for any of us." she shook her head slightly and removed her arms from around Nick and picked up his arms to put them around her . "No there aren't any new friends, and the same bullies as always." She said quietly closing her eyes. But they are all too scared to hit a girl." she yawned laying her head on his shoulder. "You should remember what mommy says about the green eyed monster." She murmured.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Nesbitt Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:36 pm

"Why is everybody mean to us. It seems like our family isn't a family. Our brothers have each other. Daddy tends to not care. Mommy is caught up in her job as a school teacher when she doesn't even care about her own kids. Then it's just me and you. I feel like you would be popular and have so many friends if I wasn't around" Nick said softly. He wrapped his arms around his sister. He was happy that he had a twin sister that was close with him.
Damian Nesbitt
Damian Nesbitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:54 pm

"They think i'm weird," Dakota giggled, "Brother are brothers, they don't let anyone off." She whispered with a yawn. "And Mommy and Daddy love us, just like mommy does all of her students, she's just having problems sharing her love with everyone." she looked up at her brother "But we will be okay." She laid her head back down and closed her eyes. "I might never have friends, and that's not because of you. We are shy, and i barely talk to people, when i try i stutter. No one seem to have the time to try and talk to me."
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Nesbitt Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:24 pm

"I like you Dakota. You are nice. Maybe we could run away and have a new mommy and daddy" Nick said in a childlike way. Soon the Hufflepuff head of house came in the common room. "The both of you will have detention in the forbidden forest for being up after hours. Now off to bed" she said. Nick told Dakota good bye and headed off out of fear that he would get hurt.
Damian Nesbitt
Damian Nesbitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:33 pm

"Dakota watched as Nick got up and went off to bed like the older girl had told him. She looked up at the girl and sighed she could not say what she wanted to the girl and got up her self going up to her bed where sh sat in her bed watching the sleeping people. She had had problems sleeping to be gin with and now she would not be able to sleep for the rest of the night. she sighed and waited for people to start waking up. since she had nothing better to do until she could get out of this place in witch she did not want to be.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top