Brother Vs. Sister: Air battle.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Brother Vs. Sister: Air battle. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Brother Vs. Sister: Air battle.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brother Vs. Sister: Air battle. Empty Brother Vs. Sister: Air battle.

Post by Louis Weasley1 Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Louis got on his firebolt. He left to find Victoire. He was gonna destroy her, beast mode. He had his wand.

"Victoire come out and play!" He yelled as he went into the clouds. Then he shot out a spark throught his wand. He hoped she would come. Be a adult. He wanted to kill her. She betrayed him. He was gonna kill her.

Louis wasnt gonna get back. He would kill her. He knew it was the same thin Victoire would do to him.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Brother Vs. Sister: Air battle. Empty Re: Brother Vs. Sister: Air battle.

Post by Victoire Weasley30 Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Victoire got on her broom. Louis wabted a battle well it was battle he was goona get.
She flew up to him.
"So this is the way its gonna be. Well its the way you wanted." She said.
She took out her wand and flew at him. She pointed at him and yelled "Sectumsempra". She said. She then waited to see what he was gonna do.
Did he wanna die. Well ok. She would have no problem with that. The thing is he had a free pass. But you know he just threw it away. She flew at him straight at him.
Victoire Weasley30
Victoire Weasley30

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Louis flew down and the spell missed him. He got really pissed. "You B****!" He yelled. He flew at her. "Expilliarmus". Hoping the spell would knock her off her broom. But he missed.

He then flew at her. He was just so mad. He was close to saying on of the Unfrogivable spells. I would've done the killing curse. "I will kill you." He thought. He flew at her full speed on the firebolt. One of the fastest brooms in the world. "Stupefy" He said. "I'll knock you off your broom!" He yelled at her.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley30 Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:04 pm

Victoire was confused Louis was going so fast. She was surprised. What in Merlins beard had gone on.
First the Disarming spell missed her then she heard the word B****. Then the stunning spell came at her. She looked at him.

She flew at him. "I'll knock you off your broom." He little brother said. "Oh really Louie? Your gonna knock me off my broom." She said to him. "Crucio!". She cursed to him. First she felt gulty but then she just thought othervise.
Victoire Weasley30
Victoire Weasley30

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top